artiesten die er wel toe doen....

Oprah Winfrey embraced and/or propped up alleged sexual predators and pedophiles like John of God, Harvey Weinstein, Peter Nygard & Diddy for years all while throwing Michael Jackson under the bus!

Instead of doing a documentary or any project on any of these known monsters, she chose to support and promote the documentary, Leaving Neverland, on Michael Jackson after he died that was littered with holes, discrepancies and testimony from victims who had changed their story. The backlash was so bad that in 2019, Oprah and HBO distanced themselves from the shady Leaving Neverland documentary.

The sloppy docuseries sparked outrage for the deceased King of Pop. Jackson’s family maintained his innocence and continued postmortem support of the pop legend. And after a major discrepancy was pointed out, Winfrey and HBO changed their tunes.

James Safechuck claimed he was abused by Jackson inside the train station at the Neverland Ranch, which didn’t exist during the time he claimed the abuse happened.

Oprah ended up removing all of the Youtube videos with interview footage of alleged victim Wade Robson, who changed his story through the years, and Safechuck from her channel. Also, HBO discretely removed the documentary from its lineup.

It also should be noted that after Leaving Neverland came out, many celebrities who spent time with Jackson, including some when they were young, said he never did anything sexually inappropriate with them.

Furthermore, the Jeffrey Epstein court documents released in January revealed that Jackson had only crossed paths with Epstein at his Palm Beach residence, and there’s no evidence he had any involvement in Epstein’s crimes or that he went to his pedophile island.

Under deposition Epstein victim, Johanna Sjoberg, said that she did not engage in any sexual activities with Michael Jackson and that Jackson did not receive a massage.

Now take this information and compound it with @Cancelcloco excellent reporting below. 👇🏻

Mike

KANYE WEST: “JAY Z I KNOW YOU GOT KILLERS — PLEASE DON’T SEND THEM AT MY HEAD!”

In 2016, Kanye “Ye” West was put on a 5150 hold immediately after he went on a rant on stage at a concert exposing information he said could get him killed.

During that rant, he supported Donald Trump, said Google & Facebook are lying to you and that Jay Z has killers.

Law enforcement sources told media outlets at the time that cops responded to a call for a welfare check on Kanye while he was with and at “trainer” Harley Pasternak's home.

In 2022, Kanye publicly exposed that Pasternak, was a Canadian mind control (MKULTRA) intelligence agent. He said he was wrongly diagnosed, and that Pasternak and others attempted to put him on lithium and threatened him. Ye said he refused to take the drugs, and if he had, he would not be here today.

I don’t care what you think about Kanye, he was telling the truth! I exposed this years ago in my Slave Princess documentary. Watch here:

It’s all coming out and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Jay Z — go fuck yourself!

Note the date.👇🏻

Hey Jay Z — I was the reporter who talked to your alleged mistress right before she died/was murdered.

I know everything.

I know what you did.

Go fuck yourself!

Your time is coming.

Maybe you & Diddy can share a prison cell together.

Justice is coming! 💀

Mike

HOW MEMBERS OF THE BACKSTREET BOYS & NSYNC WERE ALLEGEDLY VICTIMS OF ABUSE SIMILAR TO THE ALLEGATIONS MADE AGAINST DIDDY!

In light of the horrific allegations against Diddy, it’s important for people to understand that pedophilia, child sex trafficking, slave labor, blackmail and other crimes are not the exception, they’re the norm in the music and entertainment industry.

Lou Pearlman was the manager for NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys. He allegedly molested young boys and/or forced them to have sex in exchange for promising to help them with their careers. He also overworked the members of NSYNC and paid them below minimum wage. Furthermore, he defrauded investors out of over one million dollars.

Charlie Crist, running for Florida governor, delayed and interfered in investigations into Pearlman when he was Florida attorney general. He was also attorney general during negotiations for Jeffrey Epstein’s sweetheart deal after Palm Beach police began their investigation into Epstein in 2005.

It’s not just law enforcement who protects these high-profile child sex predators, powerful politicians did as well. I detail all of this in Slave Princess.

Watch the full @SlavePrincess_ documentary here:

Mike

Tussenstand van mijn liedjes op Rumble
-15.288 views Sing a simple song of freedom
-47.777 views Start a revolution in your heart
352.173 views Light my fire (Q)
129.755 views Here's to your health oude tune gezondheid radio
313.020 views Hope Comes In The Dark

👀 Politie doet inval bij Hans Teeuwen na Femke Halsema parodie wegens neppistool hahaha?! 👀

#shorts Hans Teeuwen als Femke Halsema 😂

Een van de mooiste films die ik heb gezien ooit is vanavond te zien op zender ARTE om 23,25 uur. Die Dirigentin.
Een vrouw die in de mannenwereld wordt tegengewerkt maar uiteindelijk wint.

KANYE “YE” WEST CALLS OUT HOW CELEBRITIES ARE HANDLED!

Kanye “Ye” West calls out how celebrities are handled, how he was banished, kept from his kids and how celebrities are kept on a leash and ordered on what voting agenda to push. Recap of his statements:

“I went so far past any level of acknowledgment. I was banished. I was exiled. I was canceled multiple times.

I'm crying to see my daughter and all of the usual suspects, the handlers, Dave Chapelle, Meek Mills, Diddy.

All these people are in a position for us, the celebrities, they got to call and put a leash on them.

What are we going to Ye — he’s delusional.

Tell them right now this is the voting agenda for the celebrities that are black, make them do exactly what LeBron would do, make them do exactly what Drake would do.”

Ye has been telling the truth for years about the dark underbelly of Hollywood, and he’s paid a big price for that.

Mike

Kanye West is sitting RIGHT THERE TRYING TO TELL YOU.

Are you LISTENING to him?

He suffered a lot for saying this.

You thought he was in charge? You thought he was 'handling his business'?

HE WAS FUCKING CONTROLLED.

They are ALL are.

They are SURROUNDED by handlers.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Tarabya
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug