artiesten die er wel toe doen....

Jay-Z is "allegedly" rumored to be connected to Diddy's trafficking ring as 50 Cent is calling him out on social media today.
Notice the way Spirit Cooker Marina Abromovic, Ukraine's ambassador for children, looks at him during their "art ritual" together.

These are your celebrity "idols."
They are morally degenerate, corrupt, evil, into the occult and witchcraft.
Speak the truth and the world will awaken to the spiritual nature of this battle.
Your "idols" are into Satanic rituals.
We cannot afford to sugar coat it anymore.
Tony Podesta himself (Clinton Associate) was revealed to be emailing Marina about attending "spirit cooking rituals" with her.
Marina wrote to Tony Podesta:
"Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?
All my love, Marina."

Why did she write down in her public ritual:
"With a sharp knife cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand. Eat the Pain."
More Information:

Mike

For two decades, Diddy was the Democrats’ biggest black celebrity influencer. Democrats used Diddy’s charisma, star power and street cred in the black community, every single election. He was a political enforcer and in the back pocket of the powerful. That made him powerful, with a free pass. Now if Diddy’s found guilty, he’s a combination of Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein. So how prevalent is sexual blackmail in American industry and Democrat politics? It’s more than you think. And the powerful not only tolerate it, they participate in it.

Mike

⚠️⚠️⚠️ ASHTON KUTCHER, FOUNDER OF THORN, COULD BE IMPLICATED IN THE DIDDY SCANDAL

🔘 Ashton Kutcher is expecting a subpoena over his 'good friend' Sean 'Diddy' Combs as part of the hip hop mogul's sex trafficking investigation - just months after he and his wife Mila Kunis were shunned for supporting convicted rapist Danny Masterson.

🔘 A source told daily mail, “'Regardless of Ashton's long history with him, he has distanced himself from Diddy since Cassie's lawsuit, and even more so in the wake of the new ones.
'Mila will not let Ashton be in any sort of contact. He is expecting a subpoena as they have been good friends for 20 YEARS.'”

Mike

This video of Keefe D talking about a gay Illuminati party that Diddy attended aged extremely well.
"It seemed like Puff and Tupac was like a couple, seemed like to me. There was a lot of weird shit going on. Tupac was talking about the Illuminati and shit. This big gay man, his name was 6 9. I was like, what the f*** was going on here. There was a lot of weird shit dude. That ain't right. I guess Tupac wanted to get up out of the illuminati or something.
Him and Puff was there together.
That whole party was weird..
I guess it was Illuminati, it was just weird. I wouldn't want to be part of no shit like that."
Interesting that he said that Tupac wanted to get out but then, he obviously ended up dead.
Remember, there was cameras in every room in Diddys house. He was allegedly blackmailing your favorite musicians. Not only this, but Diddy was neighbors with the playbook mansion, another blackmail operation that had hidden cameras installed by Hugh Hefner who was, in my opinion, another asset for the intel community.
How many of your favorite politicians, celebrities, and influencers are sexually blackmailed at these so called "Illuminati parties?"
The truth is being exposed.
More:

Mike

Rapper, Ali Vegas, elaborated on gay blackmail contracts implemented in the music industry circa 2018. This seems extremely relevant now that we know that Diddy was blackmailing all these musicians in the industry. The idols that people worship and celebrate are compromised perverts.
Diddy and Epstein are only the tip of the iceberg.
"They need something to hold over you so they could always bring you down. A lot of these *rappers* be girlfriends to be bigger *players.*
How did he (get so big so quick)... He got dug in literally. They be girlfriends.
Sh** be contractual. You sleep in this hotel and I sleep in that hotel but then they come out together. Sh** be contractual...
He gets to the party. You ready for them all? It's going to change your life. Before we do that, we going to go in this room....You're going to see some top people...
What they do with the artist is easy. They send the stylus first. Then they invite you to the party.
If you wear the shirt, then you ready. The greeting is the man squeezing your ****."

Mike

Listen to O.J. Simpson "hypothetically" unveil how he would have murdered his wife it to a reporter and tell me this isn't beyond eery. It's like he was given permission to tell the truth through a fictitious book as he claimed. Hard to believe he got away with it.
"In the book...I go to the front to see what's going on. We started having words what's going on..who is this guy? Things got heated. I remember Nicole fell. I heard her fell. This guy got into a karate thing. I said you think you can kick my ass? I grabbed a knife. I do remember that portion. To be honest, after that I don't remember. Except, I'm standing there. There's all kind of stuff around. Blood and stuff around. We gotta back up again...it's in the book.
"You wrote in the book I had never seen so much blood in my life. "
"It's hard for me to describe it. I don't think any two people can be murdered the way they were without being covered in blood.
What happened?"

Everyone believes he did it right?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan