X22 Report

Mike

Mike

Q NEVER told anyone to sit and wait to be saved!

It has ALWAYS been to weoponize and activate we the people!

Some of the most active members of this community are and always have been ANONS. Period.

The enemy controlled all channels before. Q bypassed those channels to wake us up and take back the narrative. ... And it is 117% working.

Local action equals national impact.

Stand up and join the fight!

Local elections. School board meetings. Memes. Podcasts. Support American with your money. Art. Music. The KIDS!

Whatever it might be that you find inspiration to get active to save our republic.. Then do it!

WWG1WGA. MIL-CIV alliance.

Mike

Mike

🚨BREAKING: ISRAELI HOSTAGE EXPOSES DISTURBING ACCOUNT

In a shocking revelation, Israeli hostage Yasmin Porat has raised disconcerting questions about the tragic events of October 7.

The Testimony:

In an exclusive interview, Porat disclosed that Israeli forces eliminated everyone, including hostages, amid heavy crossfire and tank shelling.

Censorship Concerns and Unfiltered Truth:

Porat's account mysteriously vanished from the "Haboker Hazeh" program, sparking questions of potential censorship. The full interview has also been completely censored off of all social media platforms and off of Kan's website. However, her unfiltered testimony has already resonated widely on social media.

In her interviews, Porat reveals a shocking twist: Palestinian fighters treated the hostages humanely, offering them hope of a safe passage to Gaza, despite the chaos. The compassionate act stands in stark contrast to the chaos that unfolded.

The captive group's relief was brutally disrupted as Israeli forces arrived, unleashing a storm of gunfire that wounded fighters and hostages alike.

She said this about the Israeli forces to Israeli radio:

"They eliminated everyone, including the hostages."

Amid this revelation, questions arise about what truly transpired on October 7, shedding new light on a day marked by profound sorrow for both Israelis and Palestinians.

The harrowing testimony of Yasmin Porat challenges the narrative, emphasizing the importance of a thorough, impartial investigation into the events of that fateful day.

Source: Vox, Mondoweiss, Middle East Monitor, LN, & The Cradle

Mike

Q is real and Q is a backchannel. I don’t care what General Flynn says. He literally wrote a book about 5G warfare. Keep that in mind when listening to or reading anything he says (especially about Q).

Flynn has to distance himself-probably because he is part of the team. Flynn was the first one to call us Digital Soldiers-the ones following the Q drops. General Flynn has repeated WWG1WGA numerous times in the past, a phrase Q highlighted.

We have seen Q proof after Q proof. Trump has continued Re-Truthing 600+ posts of Q related material. Devin Nunes had a tweet with 17 popcorn icons.

Regardless of what anyone says publicly about Q: Trump affirmed that he was working with Q seeming countless times. That fact is never going to change.

Yes, Q is a psyop. But a good psyop that is serving Trump's goals. If you were not there watching in real time, then you would be oblivious to this but it happened and it occurred more times than I can count.

What Q and Trump did was make the deep state and the satanic cabal a tangible reality rather an ethereal idea in our minds. This was truly invaluable for me and thousands of others and it began a domino effect that forced Social media to begin censoring and banning truth tellers because we had become such a threat.

Don't let anyone take the pride of being an anon away from you. We are accomplishing much and putting forth seeds that are still blooming to this day.

Mike

[MESSAGE TO ANONS]
🚨(uncensored)🚨

Our movement needs a reality check, & I'm not going to be nice about it. It's not the same as it used to be. The amount of infighting & smear campaigns going on is fucking stupid. Anons are hunting Anons, & throwing around labels like MSM. How the fuck does that help our mission? There has always been infighting, but now it's a side mission that some run full time. That is the definition of abandoning your post (AWOL). Think about all the people you didn't Red Pill because you were focusing on your own team. Noobies already have enough shit to figure out, & then they see Anons attacking their own team. No wonder some Patriots don't fuck with Anons.

Anons don't attack our own, & we don't force information on people. We are tour guilds, not prophets. 'No one is above the other'. Some of you motherfuckers need to get your shit together. You've lost sight of the mission. Please allow me to remind you. Red pill, build the Army & fight, fight, fight. That's it. That, is the fucking mission. The fakes always expose themselves. Every Anon should know that from experience. You can drop information to counter theirs, call them out & move on. Not everyone is a FED or controlled opposition (we all get shit wrong). The problem with going after your own team & making that your mission, is that you will always need new targets to validate past attacks. You start to view all Anons as possible targets. Eventually, everyone looks like the enemy.

It's time for you to man the fuck up, & get back on task. We already have an enemy, & we already have a mission. We don't need you policing Anons. We are over here fighting the enemy while you're setting up mines on our side of the trench. Instead of taking shots at the enemy, you have your scope on the soldier next to you. You don't have to like someone to fight next to them. It's about the greater good, not your fucking ego! Everything is on the line, & you want to bullshit.

Not everyone Trump points at is bad. Not everyone Q pointed at was bad. Y'all sound like some paranoid crackheads saying that shit about everyone to validate your bullshit. Most of the shit I see is opinion, word twisting, & speculation.

If you're offended by anything other than the language in this post, you need to think about what the fuck you're actually doing to help. You need to zoom out & refocus.

Don't think I forgot about the all knowing Anons. We aren't prophets or psychics. We don't know everything. If an Anon holds themselves above the rest, they can fuck off. Millions of Anons around the world are watching everything, especially Q back in the day. Millions of Anons didn't miss a damn thing. While you're competing for 'top Anon', the rest of us are trying to wake people up.

I don't give a fuck how many people I piss of with this. I'm sick of all the bullshit. There is no such thing as righteously dividing. I was awake before Q. This movement is literally a dream come true for me, & I will defend it. I will go drill Sargent on this entire fucking movement if I have too. Your bullshit isn't more important than the mission. Alex Soros still has his comments turned on, I don't see you all over his posts talking shit, but I see you on Anon's posts talking shit about who they put in their video. It's a fucking joke. Attacking & questioning are 2 different things, stop acting like they're one in the same. If you're going to attack, own that shit & stop trying to bullshit people. It's a bitch move.

If your mission is to fire shots into your own foxhole, you're not part of this movement. Friendly fire is not permitted. The moment you fired shots at your own team, is the moment you switched sides. You're no longer trying to Red Pill people.

I'm not saying not to call people out. We should call people out on shit. I'm saying that making it your fucking job to police Anons is a bad move. You can call shit out without labels. You can counter without attacking.

[DIVIDERS NOT WELCOME]

Mike

Six years. have watched my closest friends go through hell. My best friend doesn’t talk to me anymore. I went through a divorce because of this.

I get how you guys are feeling.

It’s a war right now.

I watched one of my good friends try to kill themselves over this fight.

We are in a psychological war.

I understand why my anon friends are upset.

I am upset. I’m tired.

What is at stake is our republic. We fight and we continue to fight to save our republic. That is all that matters. Don’t forget that. Whatever it takes.

We must win. Duty. I love you anons. Keep Fighting.

Mike

To the critics...
The time-wasters...
The doubters...
The dissenters...

To the ones who do nothing...
To the ones who criticize those who try...
To the ones who lack the will to fight...
To the ones who say that what we do doesn't matter...
To the ones who change nothing...
To the ones who don't even try...

To all those whose voices try to drown out action...
To those who clamor for undeserved attention...
To those who fight behind empty banners...
And those who create fights between long-time friends...

WE SEE YOU

Mike

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan