Verenigde Staten van Amerika

RINOINO? 😉

McCarthy wordt gecontroleerd door 20 patriots en op de achtergrond door Trump, hij kan geen kant op.

Mike
Lees dit, het hele artikel is verhelderend:

When did a noticeable change occur—a change of pace? When did we go into overdrive?

I believe it occurred on 1/7/23, the day McCarthy was voted House Speaker and made his concessions to the House Freedom Caucus in order to get elected. From that day forward, everything changed. I believe this was the day the Deep State Cabal was both spayed and neutered.

Notice I didn’t just say the change occurred when McCarthy was elected House Speaker; this was inevitable when the Republicans took the House in November. Most understood McCarthy would likely become Speaker of the House. The change occurred when McCarthy made his concessions and showed he was going to “play ball”, and that he wouldn’t get in the way of Trump’s agenda.

Mike

De Overdrive-tijdlijn​

Ik heb even snel gekeken. Lang verhaal voor vanavond.
Ik zit al lang te wachten op een goed artikel dat in een kort overzicht aangeeft wat er allemaal speelt. Wil het naar mijn (geen tijd hebbende, werkende) kinderen sturen.

IMG_20230312_040527_379.jpg
Scott has been a lifelong big government liberal. Now he's finding out the error of his ways. There is not a chance the government is going to close. They are just getting started with their tyranny. The States are going to have to secede away from the US corporation to escape its debt and racketeering activities.

Mike

“Ray Epps CLEARLY Was Working for Somebody…The Core Claims About Jan 6 Were a Lie” – Tucker Carlson Discusses the Truth About the Jan 6 Files with Clayton Morris at Redacted (VIDEO)​

En de video op YT (zelf nog niet gezien):

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan