Verenigde Staten van Amerika

IMPORTANT: IS AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE?

New York State Senate Republicans Propose New Legislation To Define Anti Semitism And Enhance Penalties For Antisemitic Acts

The proposed legislation includes:

▪️Criminalize the removal of Pro Israel posters and flyers
▪️Defining Antisemitism in the state’s human rights laws
▪️Prohibiting tuition assistance to students engaged in Anti Semitic behavior
▪️Expelling state university students who commit hate crimes
▪️Pulling state dollars from publicly-funded higher education institutions that permit terror organizations to act on their campuses
▪️Block state tuition assistance if they are found to be engaging in anti-Jewish harassment
▪️Require SUNY and CUNY campuses to implement antisemitism awareness and prevention sensitivity training or face the threat of losing state funding
▪️Expand the crime of harassing conduct to include Nazi symbols

According to the release, the group identified more than 10 legislative proposals with five priority recommendations.

Still think America is the land of the free?

Mike

I’m not feeling too good about what my tax dollars are being used for with this criminal corrupt government funding these endless foreign aid money laundering wars and tens of millions unvetted Illegals ushered through our wide open southern border.

No Taxation Without Representation

Mike

The difference between Larry Hebert and Stephen Miller is that Hebert loves his country enough to have volunteered to serve on active duty, and yet speak out when confronted by horrors directly attributable to failed U.S. policy, knowing there will be consequences.

Miller is a troll who stands for nothing but himself, and who lacks the moral and physical courage to put his life or reputation on the line for anything.

Miller is a media whore, who will peddle any message he can for a buck.

Miller mocks Hebert for taking the kind of principled stand he himself is incapable of considering, let alone acting on.

Miller is human scum, the kind I would never waste lighter fluid and a match on.

Miller doesn’t rate going out in a blaze of glory.

He will be flushed down the toilet of life, along with the human waste he associates with.

Mike

I hope the #ShutItDown movement has plans for the White House Correspondents Association Dinner on April 27 at the Washington Hilton

Any journalist who attends is giving aid and comfort to Biden as he presides over genocide in Gaza and persecutes Julian Assange

Besiege the besiegers!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Carin Sipkens
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan