Verenigde Staten van Amerika

Toch wel hoor

There are unconfirmed reports of several cars in the water as well as construction workers unaccounted for.

A road crew was fixing potholes on the bridge at the time. Two people were rescued from the water. One was not injured, the other was seriously hurt and is hospitalized. Six others are missing and being searched for. Still unknown as to the number of vehicles that were lost.)

I don’t think I want to run for office again.

I didn’t realize it when I was doing it, but I was self censoring the whole time.

Both of these posts were made before I decided to run, and I stopped talking about the genocide taking place in Gaza, primarily because of the response I received to these posts.

I never should’ve stopped talking about it.

I got attacked for both of these posts, and I decided to stop talking about it, because it wasn’t really a California issue.

I was wrong.

This is a California issue.

It’s an everyone issue.

We are witnessing an ethnic cleansing, and a final solution from Israel.

We are witnessing a genocide, and we are funding it.

I do not support what Israel is doing.

I do not support the amount of control they have over our government.

I do not support genocide.

I know I will lose a lot of you with this post, and I do not care.

Mike

Re: Baltimore Bridge Collapse

General Flynn— the Elephant in the Room is that This Happened RIGHT as Russia Accused the US of being Involved in the Moscow Attack

🔴 The US, UK, and Ukraine have all denied involvement in the attack

• Flynn says it’s pretty bad that Russia made such a strong an accusation…

“If the Russians are able to show on the world stage that the US, UK, or Ukraine….” Was responsible for this attack.. It will be bad!

It will be bad because the US Government came out 30 minutes after the incident and said it was ISIS…

• There are consequences to these actions, if true.
—— there are 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th orders of consequences after doing something so stupid!
—— so many will be impacted between PA, DC, VA, etc…

🔴 MY THOUGHTS:
I love my country, but our Government cannot be trusted, so I don’t believe a word they say anymore.

Just like the Nord Stream Pipeline, they lied and the US & CIA was involved.

Just like the missile strike in Poland almost sending us into WW3, where Ukraine and the MSM lied and said it was a Russian missile, but then turned out to be Ukraines own missile.

Just like they said there are no BioLabs in Ukraine, then they admitted there were.

Lie after lie after lie…

Interview done by @MaryGraceTV

This Clip

Full 45 Minute Interview

Mike

RE: The #BaltimoreBridge tragedy.

Ok, so it's worth noting that it's the largest industrial port (Port Baltimore) in the vicinity of DC (38 miles).

Now, given what we know about most of the swamp creatures, I believe that it's not outside the bounds of possibility here that it has been long used as a major hub for the child sex trafficking industry.

If true, and I believe that to be HIGHLY likely, then perhaps shutting down the port was the point all along - just not by the black hats in this scenario. That and grab a ton of attention...kinda like the appearance of Diddy being on the run yesterday.

Truth is, all sorts of things can go down we hear about and just accept which may or may not be true. For example, we hear word of Construction worker deaths from the bridge collapse. Does it have to be true for people to believe it?

And what if this was also tied into the larger reality that involves Diddy and a whole bunch of bad actors around and above him.

Anyway, I think there is value in not locking in on only one scenario because of the likely complexities involved behind the scenes. Keeping an open mind is key.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan