Verenigde Staten van Amerika

Did you know JFK was about to force AIPAC to register as a foreign agent in 1963?

And then, that November, right as it was about to happen he magically got pew pewd

and to this day AIPAC openly brags about how it buys our politicians on behalf of Israel because that’s “good for democracy”

Mike

I'm aware in publicly going against the people behind the nation of Israel, that's going to be incredibly controversial in a United States where most of our government is owned by the Israel lobby.

But I think it is time. Time to break the decades of careful programming.

Just like we've broken the programming on so many other things.

Mike

Last night while most of the country was fast asleep at 2:30AM, under the cover of darkness, our Congress released a 1,012 page $1.2 TRILLION “Minibus” Government spending bill that is REQUIRED to be signed to keep the Government from shutting down.

There is absolutely NOTHING “mini” about it.

$1.2 TRILLION OF YOUR TAX DOLLARS…

WAIT til you hear some of the items in this bill.

For starters…

DEI PROGRAMS AND INITIATIVES NATIONWIDE.

OPEN BORDER FUNDING.

NEW FBI HEADQUARTERS.

GREEN NEW DEAL FUNDING.

$300-500 MILLION FOR PROGRAMS IN UKRAINE.

LATE TERM ABORTION FUNDING.

BENEFITS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

NONE of this is BENEFICIAL to Americans.

I just see a bunch of things that help to solidify us as a Communist NWO Banana Republic run by Bolsheviks.

Remember, how .@SpeakerJohnson said he would adhere to a “72 hour rule” well, HE LIED.

AGAIN.

Mike “There’s Nothing Sacred about 72 Hours.” Johnson is just another Uniparty Communist TRAITOR.

Mike

JUST IN: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has filed a motion to remove Republican Speaker Mike Johnson for endorsing the massive $1.2 trillion spending deal.

MTG first teased the move during an interview with Steve Bannon.

"We are making that decision on a minute-by-minute basis today, Steve, and I think you can stay tuned."

"We are going to be making decisions on a minute-by-minute basis today, and I urge you to watch and see what happens."

The move was made just before the House was scheduled to vote on the massive government funding package.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
jiri
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan