Verenigde Staten van Amerika

This is a REALLY SERIOUS situation that not many are talking about, but the wildfires in the Texas Panhandle are raging OUT OF CONTROL, heading right towards one of the largest Nuclear Facilities in the country, PANTEX. 🚨🚨🚨☢️☢️☢️

Governor .@GregAbbott_TX has declared an Emergency for 60 COUNTIES in the surrounding area of the fires.

WEATHER MANIPULATION is a REAL thing. If you don’t know what HAARP is, you should look into it. They will call it “global warming” but the patterns are totally inconsistent. For example, yesterday it was 90 degrees, and today it’s 48 degrees in North Texas. To have such a substantial temperature swing in a one day time IS NOT NORMAL for this time of year, and certainly not “warming”.

The “conspiracy theorist” in me says this is possibly another “Maui” situation, maybe DEW?

I pray I am wrong.

It seems that the fires may be TARGETED at PANTEX. An explosion at that plant would be an ENORMOUS DISASTER the likes of which Texas has NEVER seen.

PRAY HARD. 🙏🏻

.@KenPaxtonTX
.@GenFlynn
.@laralogan
.@annvandersteel
.@RealAlexJones
.@TuckerCarlson
.@elonmusk

THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS OFFICIALLY ARRIVED IN TEXAS. 🚨🚨🚨⚠️⚠️⚠️

Like Maui, and Chile it appears that Amarillo, Texas is also part of “Vision 2045” UN SMART CITY development plan.

I KNEW there was more to this than met the eye.

“We have an existing Amarillo comprehensive plan, which was completed in 2010 and there’s a state law that requires that cities need to have an updated, comprehensive plan,” she said. “And so city plan, Vision 2045 is an update to the 2010 plan.”

“Then we’re actually anticipating about a year-long process from that point forward,” said Renkens. “So ideally having a draft plan, late 2023, with adoption, either at the end of the this coming year or early in 2024.”

EARLY 2024!!!

The timing for this wildfire on the out skirts of Amarillo is a bit ON THE NOSE, don’t ya think???

Guess who is the chief architect of “Vision 2045” Global Sustainability???

THE UNITED NATIONS.

vision2045.com

Now, I’m CONVINCED this is NOT ACCIDENTAL.

THIS MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS!!!

.@KenPaxtonTX
.@GregAbbott_TX
.@GenFlynn
.@laralogan
.@annvandersteel
.@RealAlexJones
.@TuckerCarlson
.@Michael_Yon

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen