Verenigde Staten van Amerika

Toen de coronaleugen twee jaar geleden begon werd nog wel eens tegen mij gezegd "sinds wanneer ben je een viroloog?" als ik zei dat er niet zoveel aan hand is, dat de testen onbetrouwbaar zijn, enz.
Als reactie gaf ik dan dat het mogelijk is om die dingen te weten zonder viroloog te zijn. Je hoeft ook geen meteoroloog te zijn om te weten dat het nat is als het regent.

Trump on Judge Jackson: "It's so unfair to women... If she can't even say what a woman is, how on Earth can she be trusted to say what the Constitution is?"

TRUMP: "A party that's unwilling to admit that men and women are biologically different - in defiance of all scientific and human history - is a party that should not be anywhere near the levers of power in the United States of America."

Mike

Ik ben niet zo van de omg berichten, maar deze is best wel Huge op Fox news. 👆🏻
En dan moet Truth Social volgende week nog starten.

What kind of an operation? A white hat sting operation.

Jordan Sather :

There's some background to this people are missing.

After the election, Steve Pieczenik went onto Infowars and claimed that "quantum watermarked ballots" were used during the 2020 election. It was total clickbait from Infowars (they're known for it). Remember that video? I do.

Justice Clarence Thomas's wife Ginni apparently thought it was legit, unfortunately, and sent that video to Mark Meadows in a text.

Fast forward to now, The Washington Post reviewed Mark Meadows texts, found the one from Ginni, and are now using that in a pressure campaign against Clarence Thomas.

I can only imagine they're doing it NOW because of Ketanji Jackson's confirmation hearings. Put pressure on Clarence Thomas and direct everyone's attention on the "Crazy QAnon lady" in an effort to slide Biden's pick onto the Supreme Court.

The ramifications of conspiracy clickbait are greater than many realize. It is disinformation weaponized against us - this is why I combat it so fervently.

Brian 3:16 - And there was much rejoicing throughout all the land when every America-loving and God-loving Patriot showed up to do their divinely ordained duty and vote.

IMG_20220328_130332_740.jpg

Mike

Did anyone catch what the candidate to be Georgia’s new attorney general said last night while standing next to Trump?

“You elect me attorney general and I will open an investigation into the 2020 elections. We will expose the truth and we will hold the people responsible.”

Did you hear that? It’s not “Fix 2020 or Bust”.

It’s vote in 2022 and we will fix the 2020 election.

Mike

Jordan Sather :

There's some background to this people are missing.

After the election, Steve Pieczenik went onto Infowars and claimed that "quantum watermarked ballots" were used during the 2020 election. It was total clickbait from Infowars (they're known for it). Remember that video? I do.

Justice Clarence Thomas's wife Ginni apparently thought it was legit, unfortunately, and sent that video to Mark Meadows in a text.

Fast forward to now, The Washington Post reviewed Mark Meadows texts, found the one from Ginni, and are now using that in a pressure campaign against Clarence Thomas.

I can only imagine they're doing it NOW because of Ketanji Jackson's confirmation hearings. Put pressure on Clarence Thomas and direct everyone's attention on the "Crazy QAnon lady" in an effort to slide Biden's pick onto the Supreme Court.

The ramifications of conspiracy clickbait are greater than many realize. It is disinformation weaponized against us - this is why I combat it so fervently.
https://t.me/jordansather/5596

😁 😁

Earlier today, Joe Biden spoke to the press with cue cards in hand to remind him of "tough Putin talking points."

PHOTO:

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Davidbrownm05
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan