Tucker Carlson

Hier het complete interview in het NL uitgeschreven:

Mike

Is The Entire Crowdstrike House of Cards About To Collapse?

Even as entire governments attempt furious damage control over Tucker Carlson’s forthcoming interview with Putin, recall that Carlson still has the Julian Assange interview in his back pocket…

We know what Putin told Tucker Carlson. The question remains... What did Julian Assange tell Tucker?

Mike

Putin had key points
1 we already made you an offer Ukraine was ready to sign it and Borris Johnson of the UK working on behalf of the US screwed it up

2 Germany is on a path to culture suicide. There are two intact pipelines that they won't turn on. One by sea available right now and one through Ukraine which they could demand they open.

3 Trying to limit China or BRICS is idiotic
And using the dollar as a political weapon was a HUGE mistake. Even if the dollar has value based on the labor it's tied to (and it does) its politically flimsy.

For example, why would I invest time into youtube or PayPal when I know that out of the blue they can cancel me over nothing. If you freeze dollar holdings over political positions then people are afraid to hold them in reserve because they've seen the US freeze them on Iran and Russia. You're basically forcing them to use a basket of currencies with the Yuan being one of those. You also hurt your own bond market.

Mike

Geweldig interview en super dat Tucker dit komt geven in de Verenigde Arabische Emiraten! We moeten echt anders naar niet alleen Russen maar ook naar arabieren leren kijken. Go Tucker!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Tarabya
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan