Trump

IMG_20230524_173354_021.jpg
I never cared about politics in any way until Donald Trump came along. I had no idea what kind of person he truly was until I became an anon and took the red pill. It was then that I realized that he was a hero in every sense of the word. He is not perfect but Trump cannot be bought.
He's proven he's a battle hardened warrior for the people in tremendous ways over and over.
He has taking a thousand slings and arrows in defense of We the People.
He's been through hell to save the children.
Trump is my guy from here on out and I refuse to diminish my loyalty to him for even a second knowing what anons like us know.
Trump 2024 or before.

Mike

I can already hear the normies plea now:
We need to ditch Trump and go with Desantis because he is Trump without the drama.
But what kind of drama did the orange man actually bring?
He brought chaos and war into a rigged system that unleashed perpetual war and plundered the riches of the world for the cabal without remorse or hesitation.
So normies want to go back to a false sense of peace with comfortable slavery?
This is not an option.
If the system wants DeSantis and loathes Donald Trump then that tells you everything you need to know.
We must see the deep state defeated for generations to come.
We cannot live side by side with the status quo any longer.
There is no going back.

Mike

No matter what you think of Desantis running against Donald Trump you have to admit that his announcement have brought about an immediate need to chew on more popcorn and anticipate the coming debates where Trump will almost certainly attack him in ways only he can.
Regardless of his intentions, I find myself becoming more and more comfy and less worried about the day to day happenings.
I only see victory in our future.
It's just how I see it even if the path to that victory isn't always clear.

Mike

rt.com 25 May, 2023 09:01
HomeWorld News

Trump mocks glitch-ridden campaign launch of Republican rival​

Some users tuning in to Ron DeSantis’ announcement on Twitter Spaces had no sound, while others couldn’t access it at all
Trump mocks glitch-ridden campaign launch of Republican rival

Former US president and 2024 presidential hopeful Donald Trump plays golf in Turnberry, Scotland, UK © AFP / Andy Buchanan / AFP

Donald Trump has ridiculed Ron DeSantis after the Florida governor’s campaign launch for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination in a live broadcast on Twitter Spaces was overshadowed by multiple glitches on Wednesday.

Wow! The DeSanctus TWITTER launch is a DISASTER! His whole campaign will be a disaster. WATCH!” the former president wrote on the Truth Social platform, adopting a shortened version of the “DeSanctimonious” nickname he has coined to describe his fellow GOP hopeful.
In a separate post, Trump praised Senator Tim Scott’s campaign, which was officially announced on Monday. The former US leader did not miss the opportunity to compare Scott’s launch with that of DeSantis, which he branded a “catastrophe.

The DeSantis campaign submitted a filing to the US Federal Election Commission confirming his run for president on Wednesday afternoon, and hours later he made the announcement on Twitter Spaces with CEO Elon Musk. However, the virtual event was marred by technical issues, meaning some users were unable to hear the speakers or access the live broadcast altogether.
DeSantis touts 25-year conservative US Supreme Court majorityREAD MORE: DeSantis touts 25-year conservative US Supreme Court majority

The Florida governor was polling several percentage points ahead of Trump in the race for the Republican nomination as recently as February, according to a Yahoo/YouGov survey, although the former president has forged ahead in recent months.

Despite his indictment on criminal charges of falsifying business records in New York City in early April, Trump now enjoys the support of 53% of Republican voters compared to 26% for DeSantis, a CNN poll on Wednesday indicated.

All the other contenders for the GOP nomination are trailing far behind the pair.
Trump has repeatedly criticized his main rival, calling DeSantis “disloyal” and a “RINO (Republican in name only) globalist.” The former president has also taken credit for DeSantis being elected as Florida governor in 2018.
DeSantis has refused to engage in a war of words with Trump, stressing he does not “spend my time trying to smear other Republicans.” The Florida governor insisted that all his efforts were focused on defeating the Democrat incumbent, Joe Biden.

rt.com 27 May, 2023 16:00
HomeWorld News

Boris Johnson tried to talk Trump into supporting Ukraine – spokesman​

It’s unclear whether the former British PM’s words changed the Republican frontrunner’s mind
Boris Johnson tried to talk Trump into supporting Ukraine – spokesman

Boris Johnson greets Donald Trump at a NATO summit in London, Britain, December 4, 2019 © AFP/ Christian Hartmann

Boris Johnson met with ex-US President Donald Trump and tried to convince him of “the vital importance of Ukrainian victory,” a spokesperson for the former British PM told reporters on Friday. Trump has refused to endorse Kiev’s military goals, calling instead for a diplomatic solution to the conflict with Russia.

Johnson had dinner with Trump on Thursday, his spokesperson told multiple US and UK media outlets. “Boris Johnson MP met President Donald J. Trump to discuss the situation in Ukraine and the vital importance of Ukrainian victory,” they said.
Johnson has been on a speaking tour of the US for the past week in a bid to drum up support for Ukraine from a Republican Party whose voter base is increasingly skeptical of continued US aid for Kiev. “I just urge you all to stick with it,” he told a crowd of conservative lobbyists and donors in Texas on Monday, adding that their support “will pay off massively in the long run.”
Trump victory would be ‘the end of Ukraine’ – Clinton
READ MORE
Trump victory would be ‘the end of Ukraine’ – Clinton

From the beginning of Russia’s military operation in Ukraine last February and beyond his resignation as prime minister last summer, Johnson has consistently been one of the most fervent backers of Ukraine and its president, Vladimir Zelensky. Johnson was one of the first Western leaders to meet with Zelensky in Kiev, and reportedly pushed his Ukrainian counterpart to back out of a Turkish-brokered peace deal last April.

Trump, on the other hand, has repeatedly called for peace. Accusing US President Joe Biden of risking a third world war by funneling tens of billions of dollars worth of weapons to Ukraine, Trump has promised to have the conflict settled “in one day” if elected president next year.

Asked by CNN whether he wants “Ukraine to win this war,” Trump said earlier this month that he thinks “in terms of getting it settled so we stop killing all these people and breaking down this country.” Pressed on the issue, Trump would not commit to backing Kiev. “They are dying, Russians and Ukrainians. I want them to stop dying,” he said.

Johnson’s spokesperson did not say whether or not Trump was receptive to the former PM’s persuasion.

READ MORE: Trump wants Ukrainians and Russians to ‘stop dying’

The conditions for victory put forward by Zelensky include Moscow ceding the territories of Donetsk, Lugansk, Kherson, Zaporozhye, and Crimea to Ukraine, as well as the payment of reparations to Kiev. Russia has said it is open to resolving the conflict diplomatically, but that any peace deal must include Kiev committing to neutrality and recognizing the “new territorial realities” of the above-mentioned regions voting to join Russia.

Although Biden has promised to keep arming Ukraine “for as long as it takes” to achieve these objectives, some prominent US officials and commentators have cast doubt on whether Kiev’s forces will be able to wage a successful counteroffensive, let alone capture Crimea, which voted to join Russia in 2014.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan