The Great Awakening

IMG_20230128_171953_587.jpg
Something I've noticed is this:
When spiritual warfare, the psyops, the manufactured racial tension, the gut punches, and narrative violence, seem to amp up there is usually a victory worth celebrating right on the other side.
Sometimes you just have to endure and withstand in the face of adversity just to make it to the next breadcrumb that will give you sustenance along the way.
God is giving many of us the strength to continue.
As far as I'm concerned, the awakened will truly be pinnacles of endurance when this is all said and done.
Trophies should be handed out to all.
Don't you hold your head down now when you can choose to look up towards God.
That is your badge of honor.
Stay strong, Anons.

Mike

IMG_20230128_172300_721.jpg
Something worth noting.
The Rothschild occult family derives power from the central bank debt system that is currently on the brink of destruction...
What happens if that slave system collapses?
What happens to their power?
When would that occur?
It feels like something is going to have to break.
It all feels..Biblical.

Mike

IMG_20230128_211958_836.jpg
The Laptop From Hell and the Biden Classified Documents scandal streams just crossed each other.

Wow.

Just wow.

Hunter discusses in iPhone text messages stored on his laptop about converting the Barley Rd. house into his office back in 2018.

While all those classified documents were on the premises.

IMG_20230128_212133_936.jpg
IMG_20230128_212133_319.jpg
Hunter was not only staying in the classified documents house, he fully intended to conduct his business from that house by setting up a business office inside of it.

IMG_20230128_212340_395.jpg
That face you make when you realize another massive Biden scandal is happening.

AGAIN.

And as a member of the Mockingbird Media, you are about to have to try to cover up for Hunter Biden.

AGAIN.

BUT IT'S GETTING SO MUCH HARDER TO DO!

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
Bekijk bijlage 21030
The Laptop From Hell and the Biden Classified Documents scandal streams just crossed each other.

Wow.

Just wow.

Hunter discusses in iPhone text messages stored on his laptop about converting the Barley Rd. house into his office back in 2018.

While all those classified documents were on the premises.

Bekijk bijlage 21031
Bekijk bijlage 21032
Hunter was not only staying in the classified documents house, he fully intended to conduct his business from that house by setting up a business office inside of it.

Bekijk bijlage 21033
That face you make when you realize another massive Biden scandal is happening.

AGAIN.

And as a member of the Mockingbird Media, you are about to have to try to cover up for Hunter Biden.

AGAIN.

BUT IT'S GETTING SO MUCH HARDER TO DO!

Mike
Right now, all these complicit coconspirators are very nervously watching the streams between the Laptop from Hell and the Biden Classified Documents scandals crossing each other.

They did their best to keep things from getting here, but here we are anyway.

Hunter Biden is now in the classified documents house working to convert part of that house into his business office back in 2018, while the classified documents were in the garage & in the library.

Hunter is obviously discussing in text messages from his iPhone that were found on the abandoned laptop turning part of his dad's house on Barley RD into a new business office for himself.

So he's not only IN the house where the classified documents were found, he's discussing running his very shady foreign-entangled business from out of an office inside that house.

These emerging facts are going to create a MASSIVE HEADACHE for "news" media outlets that went 'all in' on the "Laptop is Russian Disinformation' narrative when they were told to do that 3 years ago before the 2020 election.

There is a Special Counsel right now digging into how the classified documents were taken to the house, and exactly who had access to them while they were there.

They've done the best they could do covering up for Hunter.

And now it's going to happen anyway.

Now, am I happy it's taking this long?

Nope.

I wrote this column almost 2 years ago, back in April of 2021.

It SUCKS that we had to suffer through 2 years of Joe Biden in the White House to get to this point.

But the corrupt rise and the spectacular fall of The Biden Crime Family is going to be a historical object lesson for future generations.

Mike

Archive Anon heet Andrew Spooner en hij is niet langer een anon:

📜
I've put in too much for this war.

I get to have a name now.

I can't be some "internet personality" anymore.
😐

Hi, my name's Andrew.

I'm a retard who makes music and comedy bullshit.

Honestly, all I ever wanted to do before I heard of this war was to make people smile.

Mike

📜
I want to pray for my enemies.

I want to pray for the deep state.

I want to pray that everyone who has wandered away from God finds their way back.

I'm tired of treating other people like they're my enemies.

I'm tired of war.

What happens if we all start praying for our brothers and sisters to come home instead?
😐

📜
I'm tired of not being able to watch a movie because somebody from the cabal is in it.

I'm tired of not being able to listen to a song because one of my brothers or sisters wandered off the path.

I'm tired of treating people like they're the enemy here.

There is only one enemy, and it's the enemy of all life.

It's time I stopped treating other people like they're my enemy.
😐

📜
More and more, I want to think that if my worst enemy was in the depths of hell, that I'd volunteer to go down and get them out.

I just want everybody to come home safe.
😐

👆
Imagine you could go down to hell and save the devil himself by telling him this.

Would you do it?

Now imagine it's a person.

We need to start thinking about saving people when this is all over.
😐

📜
I've been watching this movement systematically make people cold towards the people they perceive as their enemies and I feel like somebody should say something.

We can not allow love to wax cold towards our "enemies."

I don't care how bad somebody is.

These people are not your enemies.

Your enemy is on the wind. You are in a battle with the prince of the power of the air. People have to answer for their crimes, yes, but you are no better than them.

You cannot administer law and order with torches and pitchforks.

We have to cut the bullshit in this movement and return to a spirit of love towards our enemies, otherwise this all ends badly.
😐

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Tarabya
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan