The Great Awakening

Hunter Biden Serves As Chairman Of The Board For World Food Program USA, A Nonprofit Based In Washington, D.C., Which "Works To Solve Global Hunger In Partnership With The United Nations World Food Program Through Fundraising, Advocacy & Education In The United States."

Balenciaga Is Connected To The Same World Food Programme..

Updating When I Can..

H/T: Pepehu Kekbar 🐸

🦇https://legacy.graphcommons.com/gra...node&nid=bdb4d698-ae41-c894-3871-fee0b83a38d6

Mike

"Every single person on the Earth was born into the middle of a war.
This war is one that cannot typically be seen with the naked eye.
Its existence is not broadcast on the evening news, its reality is not even realized by the vast majority of the population, yet this war has waged on since the very beginning."

We are a species with amnesia, who've long forgotten we're still on a concurrent timeline, being run by the very same entities that have persecuted Jesus for trying to liberate humanity from said persecutors.

Through Satan's minions in Fake News, the educational Field, the Entertainment Industry, Big Tech platforms & many other tools of social influence used to enslave humanity, we've allowed ourselves as a species, to forget a very important fact. THAT war, has NEVER ended

We've allowed ourselves to become immersed in an environment that not only has absolutely NO resemblance & reflection of God & his will, but one that is also trying to erase it from within us

Mike

"Every single person on the Earth was born into the middle of a war.
This war is one that cannot typically be seen with the naked eye.
Its existence is not broadcast on the evening news, its reality is not even realized by the vast majority of the population, yet this war has waged on since the very beginning."

We are a species with amnesia, who've long forgotten we're still on a concurrent timeline, being run by the very same entities that have persecuted Jesus for trying to liberate humanity from said persecutors.

Through Satan's minions in Fake News, the educational Field, the Entertainment Industry, Big Tech platforms & many other tools of social influence used to enslave humanity, we've allowed ourselves as a species, to forget a very important fact. THAT war, has NEVER ended

We've allowed ourselves to become immersed in an environment that not only has absolutely NO resemblance & reflection of God & his will, but one that is also trying to erase it from within us

Mike
Bekijk de volledige docu hier:

Mike

John Paul Mac Isaac, the Hunter Biden laptop whistleblower, says he will be filing lawsuits against Adam Schiff, Politico, CNN, Hunter Biden, and the campaign to elect Joe Biden 💥

"I'm not gonna wait for the Department of Justice to act.... I've mapped everything out. There's a timeline. I have time and date stamps. I have fresh clean copies of the drive. I'm ready to go to war with this."

🔥🔥🔥

Mike

Katie Hobbs factually censored people on Twitter who opposed her, she certified her own fraudulent election, and she purposely had the machines malfunction on election day in order to gain an advantage.
It sounds like treason to me.
Unprecedented fraud requires an unprecedented cure.

Mike

How amusing that Trump tricked the mainstream media into reporting that he wants the constitution to be thrown away when it's the Democrats, Rhinos, and the deep state that have been trampling our constitution for generations.
The fact that Trump tricks liberals and normies into talking about how we must defend the constitution after they tried to forcefully inject us with vaccines, bring in passports, cancel our free speech, and take away our guns is truly the height of irony.
Trump is always forcing the media to humiliate itself at every turn.

Mike

IMG_20221205_235815_774.jpg

Anyone else think the new B21 Raider stealth bomber's outline looks almost exactly like a flying saucer? When are they going to reveal the fact that many of the unidentified flying objects the conspiracy theorists have been reporting on have been in the hands of the military for decades?
Imagine what kind of technology they have that they do not reveal to us.

Mike

Trump cares more about the constitution than Bush, Clinton, Obama, and every deep state cabal President before them.
He put his life on the line to defend We the People from a globalist cabal.
That is exactly why he even ran for President in the first place.
He loves this country and is willing to take the painful slings and arrows that must be endured to save it.
It is Trump shining a light on the deep state that revealed the truth.
[They] hate the constitution because it defends our God given rights.
And the corruption is so deep that no ordinary measure can be taken to restore what was lost.
And that is the point.

Mike

Mike

IMG_20221206_001854_257.jpg
12/05 deltas are interesting considering his tweets today.

It's all just a CONSPIRACY.
Nothing To See Here.
Nothing is happening.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

' FAKE NEWS Twitter personalities are out in full-force today attempting to push another FALSE narrative

Controlled Narrative?
#FactsMatter
How much attention does "Q" receive from the FAKE NEWS MEDIA?
Why are they working so hard to try and discredit something they label as a "FAKE CONSPIRACY."
People awake are what they FEAR THE MOST.
LOSS OF CONTROL
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
WWG1WGA!!!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan