The Great Awakening

Dankzij Gen. Flynn komt de docu Out of Shadows opnieuw in beeld:

IMG_20221204_062435_267.jpg

OUT OF THE SHADOWS
OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY. FULL.

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
It had to be PROVEN with substantial EVIDENCE beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt that the Presidential election of 2020 STEAL was coordinated, and planned out.

With the revelations coming through in the #TwitterFiles, that is being made abundantly CLEAR. The evidence is actionable, and CAN be used in court.

So, what happens NOW?

Do we simply allow INJUSTICE, and the DESTRUCTION of our great country to continue with impunity?

Or, is it time to DO SOMETHING UNPRECEDENTED?

WE ARE READY.

Mike

IMG_20221204_064215_478.jpg
Yoel Roth, who previously called flyover states "racist" and the @realDonaldTrump administration "ACTUAL NAZIS IN THE WHITE HOUSE," didn't need any evidence that the Biden Laptop was hacked before deciding to censor the story about Joe Biden's corruption.

Yoel censored the truth and promoted establishment propaganda.

Which ironically sounds like something the "ACTUAL NAZIS" would do.

Mike

WHOA!

It looks like Poso is at Mar-a-Lago with President Trump. 👀

During Twitter Space with ELON tonight, Elon said that once Matt has gone through everything and there was exposure, he would do data dump for the public.

President Trump isn’t “the public” as former President of the United States. 🇺🇸

Let’s see how quickly he gets his hands on this Intel and who tries to stop him!💥

@RevolutionReport

👆Is Poso (Jack Posobiec) wel te vertrouwen?

[ Album ]
Jack Posobiec blocked me for calling him out on fueling the Left-wing “brain-chip” psyop.

Let us not forget that Posobiec mocked Q and Anons countless times in the past

His entire MO is to generate as many clicks as possible, regardless of validity, making him just as bad as the the left-wing propagandists.

Posobiec is not a journalist, he is an opportunist, who pushes anything without verification.

Careful who you follow.

IMG_20221204_231156_898.jpg
NEW: Milo removed from “Ye24” campaign. He says decision was mutual. Some say otherwise. Apparently Milo tried to get Fuentes fired following the Tim Pool interview but was removed instead himself.

Mike

IMG_20221204_231540_272.jpg

“Overhyped”
“No bombshells”
“Haven’t changed minds”

Apparently these news outlets find nothing wrong with Democrats conspiring with Twitter to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story, which would have revealed the mind-boggling corruption of the entire Biden crime family, right before the 2020 Presidential Election.

The gaslighting is real.

Mike

I’ll try to better explain my view @katbirdgirl:

The question that’s lurking for me is WHY?! Why would Kanye let 3 “extremists” send text from his phone on air……& what’s the ultimate goal of that new “context label”?

I think they’re drawing out the handlers. Kanye going rogue scares the corrupt……so if they think he’s about to reveal things, they contact their “insiders” at Twitter to “handle Kanye”.

I think that was the goal of this particular mission.

Kanye triggers them, Elon watches & tracks reactions. Purging the Deep State plants that might still remain hidden at Twitter.

And on those drops:
They ALL have them means =
they all have Secret Twitter accts

WE HAVE IT ALL means =
The Q team has known & had access to those “secret accounts” since at least APRIL 21, 2018, the date of the Q drop

Makes you question Jack Dorsey’s timing & sudden decision to leave?
Wonder if that’s when the good guys actually took over Twitter.

Why did KANYE intentionally just get himself banned?
Possibly baiting the “HANDLERS”.
So Elon & others could watch, real time, the Deep State reaction to Kanye’s threat of exposing more secrets.
They track, follow & continue cleaning house.

TRANSPARENCY IS KEY.
The public has to have FULL ACCESS to all these terrible, evil things in the fashion world/Twitter/Hollywood/Music Industry.

And it’s not easy stuff to hear or see….even for me, knowing all I know, what I found today hit me hard.

BUT….
“You can’t just TELL them, you have to SHOW them.”
People simply can’t UNITE until we are all finally shown the Truth.
Only then can we get on the same page, left & right, & FIX this rigged system.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan