The Great Awakening

IMG_20221201_224827_192.jpg
Steve is absolutely RIGHT.

It does NOT matter one bit if the MSM tries to use “QAnon” against us, or to vilify us…In fact, it HELPS us far more than it hurts…So, go ahead…Please do.

We wear it PROUDLY.

We will ALWAYS WIN in the end.

We have God on our side, and GOD WINS.

Mike

Modernisme is satanisme. Platonisme is de basis van beschaving en naat de Bijbel fundament van het christendom. Augustinus dacht volgens platoonse lijnen.

If you hadn't noticed by now, you can always count on me to tell you what I really think.

I don't care about my "reputation."

I live in my parents house. I don't have a "reputation," I'm a nobody, and I care just as much about your opinion of me now as I did before you ever heard of me.

Peer pressure don't work on schizoids.
😉

Mike

Q update van Praying Medic:

Mike

IMG_20221201_230438_020.jpg
I HIGHLY recommend everyone listen to this short GLENN BECK clip.
It’s powerful.

This infighting really needs to stop.
Anyone in it for the right reasons will simply lay down their weapons of division & DECLARE A TRUCE for the good of our collective movement.

We should all stand BESIDE each other on the frontline, hand in hand. Supporting EVERYONE, big or small.

This is a very real SPIRITUAL WAR— GOOD vs EVIL. You are either fighting the evil WITH US ALL, or that makes you AGAINST US.

IT’S TIME TO UNITE & FIGHT THE REAL ENEMY…..SATAN.

If we don’t, we ALL lose.

Mike

In all the hysteria about this, nobody notices that

1. Only paralyzed people who
2. Volunteer for the attempt
3. Will get the Neuralink to see if it will cure their paralysis.

I see a lot of wild dystopian fantasies where people are forced to put chips in their brains against their will, like at gunpoint or something.

If you can't discuss a medical science issue in a rational fashion, that's a tell to me that your opinion on that matter is worthless.

Mike

Je komt met black.pillers aan als Martin Armstrong en de hele teneur van je posts de laatste tijd doet doemdenkerig aan. Maar met de slogan Patrots In Control ben ik.het weer wel eens, het is dan ook mijn Twitter-naam!

Mike

IMG_20221202_091733_358.jpg
Geniaal gespeeld. In de vorige midterms (2018) was het: Senate was the target. Waarom? Omdat Trump toen nog in het Witte Huis zat en de Senaat nodig had om zijn kandidaten voor het Hooggerechtshof benoemd te krijgen. Deze keer ging het om een Republikeinse meerderheid in het Huis van Afgevaardigden, zodat er parlementaire onderzoeken kunnen worden gehouden naar corruptie, pedofilie en landverraad. De afgelopen 4 jaar had het Huis o.l.v. Pelosi deze bevoegdheid, maar de Democraten kwamen niet verder dan het flinterdunne 'bewijs' voor Trumps vermeende 'opruiing' op 6 januari 2021, toen het Capitool zogenaamd bestormd werd. En deze keer werden ze hebberig en wilden de Senaat erbij voor een totale parlementaire meerderheid, maar daardoor was de fraude eenzijdig gericht op de Senaat en niet het Huis. De Republikeinen hebben nu de parlementaire bevoegdheid om de fraude en corruptie van hun politieke (en spirituele) tegenstanders bloot te leggen. THEY LOST!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan