The Great Awakening

Bekijk bijlage 16943
De uitzending waarin Trump zijn boodschap gaat geven begint om 8 uur EST vanavond in Florida en Trump zal om 9 uur EST spreken. Wij lopen 6 uur voor op Florida, dus dat wordt de wekker zetten.

Volgens mij klopt de klok niet helemaal. Als het bij ons 6 uur later is, dan is het bij ons 03:00 woensdagnacht, ofwel de nacht van dinsdag op woensdag.

Lekker verwarrend dat de nieuwe dag met een nacht begint. Men verwart dag met overdag ( als het licht is ).

There is an outcry from the people from the people for justice in our nation and world like perhaps never before.
We've seen the wicked face of Babylon exposed and now we stand at a crossroads asking God for deliverance, justice and freedom.
Our country needs a revival like never before.
God give us strength, hope, and optimism going forward.
We are weary but still standing.
May we see the goodness of God in our land once again.

Mike

The case for Trump not bringing out the military today:
He "predicted" that Biden would be removed by the 25th amendment. That has not happened.
Trump continually tells us that Taiwan will be invaded. Not perhaps but will be.
He could be baiting his enemies into accelerating their attacks against him before this reaches the end.

The case for Trump bringing out the military today or announcing something besides 2024:
They cheated openly and we all know it.
Many have woken up to the evil. Biden handed out red pills en masse.
True Patriots are weary and tired of the precipice.

Mike

This is a war that Trump is waging against the mainstream media, the establishment, the globalists, the world economic forum, and the Luciferians.
Just because we are tired of the war does not mean it will all magically end in one day.
We cannot escape this battle no matter how long it may go.
Although we need a moral victory to boost and propel us forward.
We cannot give up no matter what happens. To surrender means slavery for our children and their children and that is simply not an option.

Mike

If you're expecting Trump to roll into Mar-A-Lago on a tank with 17 generals surrounding him then you are most likely going to be set up for disappointment for tonight.
I don't see why the storm would happen on an announced day but rather I could see it happening on a day when no one expects it.
If there's one thing we've learned during this journey: It is to expect the unexpected.
This should keep us humble in our predictions knowing that Trump affirms us on a consistent basis.
Oh.
And Trump will never concede 2020.

Mike

God is working something in you right now. A lot of us are reaching precipice's and challenges in this season.
Walking in the fog. Holding onto faith.
You may not feel capable of going another day but God can do anything. When we've reached the end of our own strength that's when God can empower us like never before.
You're never at the end of your rope when God can miraculously create strength inside of you.
Impossible.

Mike

Love his perspective here:

"At the heart of everything its a spiritual war of good verse evil. What we've just seen in the midterms, which is called stealing, is a moral issue... And what happened in these midterms, to my mind, is God's mercy. Allowing us to see how deep the rot is... Most Americans know. It's preposterous. Something funny is going on... We need wild people fighters to say.. We've got to deal with this.. Americans need to be galvanized by this.. I think that what just happened enables us as a country to get serious about this."

Mike

To those who are saying you're done if Trump announces 2024:
Where else are you going to go?
You know that this is a battle of good verse evil.
You clearly see the globalists are working to enslave the world and Donald Trump and Patriots are working against them.
You've seen the truth for yourself.

There is no going back and you know it.
There is no where else to go but to stand for freedom and win.

Mike

Personally I'll never be black pilled. Literally will never happen.
Babylon is falling. That's what I know. These plot twists and turns don't phase me at all anymore.

Mike

You're gonna feel the frustration of this moment, brush it off, and continue to move forward whether you like it or not.
This is a marathon not a sprint and I expect medals of honor for all the anons who knew the truth long before the masses.
You're mental anguish is not vain. But I implore you not to allow yourself to suffer more than needed. Get some rest, pray, and get a clear head in this fog.
Life will go on and we will continue to stand.
And most importantly, you're not alone.

Mike

Kinda shocked by the negative, downer, black-pill, "I'm giving up" reaction of so many anons here and on TS and Twitter. Wow.

This is the cabal we're dismantling, not some playground bully. Exactly how long do you think it's going to take? If you have a better plan and shorter timetable, please feel free to execute it.

So he didn't talk about election fraud. So what? We know, he knows, and he knows a lot more than we do. It wasn't the night for that. Can we give the man who gave up his entire life for us ONE NIGHT OFF to celebrate doing what he does not have to do -- taking on 2 more years of hell, and then 4 more when he wins? Can we give him that?

I've been fighting child trafficking for 2 decades. If I gave up when it got difficult or discouraging, I would have given up long ago. I'm less wearied by the fight to take down the deep state than I am by the negative words from anons. Seriously.

Brush it off and get back in the fight. Please.

Mike

Wel, dat was het dus, Trump heeft officieel aangekondigd in 2024 opnieuw president te willen zijn. Hij beloofde veel goede zaken en drastische veranderingen en ik geloof ook zeker dat hij zijn beloftes weer gaat waarmaken zoals hij ook in zijn eerste presidentschap deed. Hij kondigde geen onmiddellijke acties aan, vertelde wel dat Nancy Pelosi als speaker of the House is ontslagen.

Tsja, ik had ook op meer vuurwerk gehoopt, maar dit is waar we het mee moeten doen.

De laatste berichten zijn dat de republikeinen toch de meerderheid in het Huis hebben gekregen en Arizona is nog niet opgegeven, waarschijnlijk komt er een hertelling en dan is de kans zeer groot dat Kari Lake alsnog als winnaar uit de bus komt. Als de republikeinen ook de meerderheid in de Senaat krijgen, dan kunnen ze in januari (als ze worden beëdigd in hun nieuwe functie) al beginnen met het aanpakken van de democraten en hun corrupte en misdadige praktijken, dan kunnen ze een eind maken aan dat idiote 6 januari comité en beginnen met onderzoeken naar wie er werkelijk met Rusland samenzwoer om Trump uit het Witte Huis te houden en we weten allemaal allang dat dat Hillary, Obama, Biden, de top van de FBI en de top van het ministerie van justitie was en nog wel wat van dat slag mensen. Er zullen dan ook wel onderzoeken worden gestart naar de verkiezingsfraude, want als je 2024 als doel hebt, dan zullen de verkiezingen zonder fraude moeten zijn. Het zullen denk ik spannende weken worden en we zullen beslist meer van Trump horen en zijn plannen voor de burgers van de VS en het land zelf.

Kinda shocked by the negative, downer, black-pill, "I'm giving up" reaction of so many anons here and on TS and Twitter. Wow.

This is the cabal we're dismantling, not some playground bully. Exactly how long do you think it's going to take? If you have a better plan and shorter timetable, please feel free to execute it.

So he didn't talk about election fraud. So what? We know, he knows, and he knows a lot more than we do. It wasn't the night for that. Can we give the man who gave up his entire life for us ONE NIGHT OFF to celebrate doing what he does not have to do -- taking on 2 more years of hell, and then 4 more when he wins? Can we give him that?

I've been fighting child trafficking for 2 decades. If I gave up when it got difficult or discouraging, I would have given up long ago. I'm less wearied by the fight to take down the deep state than I am by the negative words from anons. Seriously.

Brush it off and get back in the fight. Please.

Mike
Ik had het niet beter kunnen verwoorden. Io voel geen boosheid, teleurstelling of verdriet. Ik zag dit al aankomen en ik ben er kalm onder. Het maakt uit of je aan jezelf hebt gewerkt de afgelopen jaren of niet. Het maakt verschil dat zeker.
Veel anons denken veel te luchtig over dit kwaad, dit is niet zomaar het kwaad dit is pure evil! Als dit niet goed wordt uitgeroeid komen ze over tientallen jaren weer keihard terug. Dit is echt groot en niet zomaar even opgelost in een paar jaar. Als je dat gaat beseffen dan ga je heel anders kijken naar het geheel.

Veel anons denken veel te luchtig over dit kwaad, dit is niet zomaar het kwaad dit is pure evil! Als dit niet goed wordt uitgeroeid komen ze over tientallen jaren weer keihard terug. Dit is echt groot en niet zomaar even opgelost in een paar jaar. Als je dat gaat beseffen dan ga je heel anders kijken naar het geheel.

En dit had ik op mijn beurt weer niet beter kunnen zeggen, jij snapt het!

Mike

1668598123822.png
---------------------------------------
De kans bestaat inderdaad dat ze deze valse vlag wel degelijk hadden willen gebruiken als Trump iets heel anders had aangekondigd dan alleen zijn kandidaatschap voor 2024. Ze waren natuurlijk doodsbang dat hij namen zou noemen en daar documenten van zou tonen. Nu blijkt het alleen om 2024 te gaan en ze denken blijkbaar voldoende tijd te hebben om dat te verijdelen en is er geen reden voor een gigantische afleiding en dus wordt er nu notabene door de idioot Biden en de nep nieuws media gezegd dat het wellicht geen Russische raket was.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan