The Great Awakening

Staat er iets te gebeuren op de internationale financiele markt op 23 december? Op 23 december 1913 is de Federal Reserve opgericht.

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
Show me the law! Deze 4 woordem hoeft iedere ontduiker van inkomstenbelasting maar te zeggen tegen een Amerikaanse rechter. Er is nl. helemaal geen Wet Inkomstenbelasting.

Mike

Brics blijft uitbreiden:

IMG_20221112_125313_553.jpg
The media believes that Trump is unhinged in his rants, but this is far from the truth.

Trump is exposing the hidden underbelly of the swamp within our midst... of those in bed with China, the Rhinos in the media.

The wolves in sheep's clothing.

He always has a strategy.

Mike

My Assessment of everything currently at hand:

1. Deep State drags out Midterm results so we don't get to see our Victory all at once, diluting it.

2. Since we didn't get the One Night POW! of Winning back Congress it artificially feels like a let-down.

3. Artificial Let-Down = Blood in the water = All assets Deployed

4. Every remaining "Conservative Pundit" sleeper is given the Order to "Bury Trump once and for all"

5. All the big names come out of the woodwork to blame this (not yet realized by most to be Artificial) "Let-down" on Trump.

6. Creating the narrative that Trump is "done" while also Touting DeSantis as a way to both bury Trump while pitting the two biggest Anti-SJW camps against each other.

7. They forget that we've watched wave after wave of these style Psy-ops over the past 7 years and aren't falling for it. Instead we're kicking back and letting their agents expose themselves while still supporting both Trump and DeSantis.

8. When all is said and done the only ones left will be the Anons.
We're The News Now Bitch.

Mike

I'm hearing people tell me that they are losing faith, that they feel like they can't go on for one more step.

Tell me this:
Where else are you going to go?
You're awake. You know the truth.

We simply have no other choice but to keep going.

Complaining about the difficulty of the journey will get us nowhere.

The best stories usually contain the heroes overcoming the most heinous hardships.

The level of pain you are experiencing tells me that the joy at the end of this will be that much sweeter.

Don't forget the joy that is coming but also don't try to run away either.

Let your faith shine when the world seems the darkest.

This is your moment.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan