The Great Awakening

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene
Calling On The Press To Investigate The DC Jail For Depriving Medical Treatment To January 6 Political Prisoners

"You can go to that jail and say we want to talk to people in charge. The Deputy Warden is Kathleen Landerkin. She hates Trump, she hates White men."

Mike

I have been so focused on the present, I have been neglecting the past. I cannot believe it took me this long to piece this final connection together…

Given what we know now about the biological network in Ukraine facilitated by the DNC, it makes A LOT more sense as to why the Dems in Congress absolutely lost their minds when Trump made a phone call to Ukraine…

It’s just now dawning on me that reason the House impeached Trump over Ukraine… was to cover up Trump finding out about DNC biological activity in Ukraine, by deterring any further contact.

As soon as Trump started snooping around in Ukraine and talking about Hunter, the Dems, the media, social media, big tech, launched an all-out assault to impeach Trump over a phone call. Meanwhile the Dems, big corporations, and non-government foundations, all had direct relations with the Ukrainian government to make BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS, to then unleash on the planet, to steal elections and implement globalism under the guise of public health, combined with the largest propaganda/brainwashing campaign in history. Quite the double standard there…

If Trump was impeached for a nothing burger phone call to Ukraine, what can we expect from Joe Biden for committing crimes against humanity, killing millions, and facilitating a biological weapons network in Ukraine?

Notice how much the enemy squirms when anyone gets close to talking about their biological network? They impeached Trump for inquiring about Ukraine. Media/Big Tech censored the Hunter Laptop story and spread disinformation that the emails of dirty Metabiota dealings weren’t real. They censored me and anyone else who talked about the biolabs and spread disinformation claiming there were no US funded biolabs un Ukraine. They heavily censored any talk of C19 origin talk and labeled anything other than the narrative as “covid disinformation” to prevent sheep from finding out that C19 came from a lab funded by the US.

They expend so much ammunition to keep this secret, because they know the consequences if it gets out.

-Clandestine

Mike
Ik was zo gefocust op het heden, dat ik het verleden heb verwaarloosd. Ik kan niet geloven dat ik er zo lang over gedaan heb om deze laatste verbinding te maken...

Gezien wat we nu weten over het biologische netwerk in Oekraïne, gefaciliteerd door de DNC, is het veel logischer waarom de Dems in het Congres door het lint gingen toen Trump naar Oekraïne belde...

Het dringt nu pas tot me door dat de reden waarom het Huis Trump in staat van beschuldiging stelde vanwege Oekraïne... was om te verhullen dat Trump achter de biologische activiteit van de DNC in Oekraïne was gekomen, door verder contact tegen te gaan.

Zodra Trump begon rond te neuzen in Oekraïne en over Hunter begon te praten, lanceerden de Dems, de media, sociale media, big tech, een grootscheepse aanval om Trump te beschuldigen van een telefoontje. Ondertussen hadden de Dems, grote bedrijven, en niet-gouvernementele stichtingen, allemaal directe relaties met de Oekraïense regering om BIOLOGISCHE WAPENS te maken, om vervolgens op de planeet los te laten, om verkiezingen te stelen en globalisme te implementeren onder het mom van volksgezondheid, gecombineerd met de grootste propaganda/hersenspoelingscampagne in de geschiedenis. Nogal een dubbele moraal daar...

Als Trump in staat van beschuldiging werd gesteld voor een telefoontje naar Oekraïne, wat kunnen we dan verwachten van Joe Biden voor het plegen van misdaden tegen de menselijkheid, het doden van miljoenen mensen en het faciliteren van een netwerk van biologische wapens in Oekraïne?

Merk op hoe de vijand zich ineenkrimpt als iemand in de buurt komt van het praten over hun biologische netwerk? Ze impeached Trump voor vragen over Oekraïne. Media/Big Tech censureerde het Hunter Laptop verhaal en verspreidde desinformatie dat de emails van vuile Metabiota deals niet echt waren. Ze censureerden mij en ieder ander die sprak over de biolabs en verspreidden desinformatie door te beweren dat er geen door de VS gefinancierde biolabs in Oekraïne waren. Ze censureerden zwaar elk gesprek over de herkomst van C19 en bestempelden alles wat niet met het verhaal strookte als "covid desinformatie" om te voorkomen dat schapen erachter zouden komen dat C19 afkomstig was van een door de VS gefinancierd lab.

Ze gebruiken zoveel munitie om dit geheim te houden, omdat ze weten wat de gevolgen zijn als het naar buiten komt.

-Clandestine

Kash Patel seems to have a lot of thoughts about Q 🤔

A very diplomatic answer, he gives. I'd love to know what else he knows, slim chance he'll ever talk about it though.

Mike

Seven employees of the Stephen Colbert show were arrested for breaching the Capitol last night 👀

Apparently they were seen banging on the doors of Kevin McCarthy & Jim Jordan’s office.

Guess who let these deranged leftists into the Capitol? ADAM SCHIFF.

Wow. Can’t wait to see how this plays out….

Mike

TUCKER: Biden should explain immediately why he inappropriately showered with his own daughter, then resign… Biden is using the FBI as his own personal secret police to crush anyone who gets in his way or exposes these crimes

O My

Like it or not, this is how it works:

People who intimately followed the Biden Crime Family corruption scandals KNEW OVER TWO YEARS AGO about the Ashley Biden diary entry where she discussed taking showers with her father.

But here's the brutal truth.

CAN YOU HANDLE IT?

People who intimately followed and remember the details of the scandals surrounding the Biden Crime Family MAKE UP LESS THAN 25% OF THE US POPULATION.

TWO THIRDS of the country never paid attention to it.

If they saw it briefly mentioned at the time 2 years ago, because the national media didn't FOCUS THE NATIONAL SPOTLIGHT ON IT and keep it focused for several days, they quickly forgot all about it.

So it's out there, but TWO THIRDS OF THE COUNTRY doesn't know about it or remember it.

There is where Tucker comes in, the guy with the #1 watched cable news show in the country.

When he starts talking about it, his visibility forces THEM to begin talking about it.

Biden being an incestuous dirty old man taking age-inappropriate showers with his naked daughter, yes, I knew about this two years ago. So did anybody who actually read the diary.

BUT NOTHING HAPPENED TWO YEARS AGO because nobody with super high visibility shined their spotlight on it where that 2/3rds of the public would see it and become aware of it.

Timing is everything.

Somebody TOLD Tucker Carlson to start talking about this now. He got the 'go' order.

A lot of MAGA people who make up that 20% or so of the population who've know about the Ashley Biden diary shower entry all this time are going to COMPLETELY MISS WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT.

They're going to tell themselves "Tonight Tucker Carlson opened his show talking about shit we knew 2 years ago. Ho hum."

They don't understand.

They can't seem to grasp this:

It's when the OTHER 80% FIND OUT ABOUT IT IN A WAY THAT IT CAN'T BE IGNORED THAT THE NEEDLE FINALLY STARTS MOVING.

No no, don't thank me. This is what I do.

80% of the country over the next few days:

"Wait...what? Our current President is a pedo who was grooming his own daughter?"

WATCH

THE

NEEDLE

START

MOVING

AT

LAST....

Mike

With the announcement of Julian Assange's extradition approval this morning, it's not surprising that HRC is panicking. June ETA?

"Server or JA = truth exposed (SR)."

"The 'server' brings down the house."

Mike

Devin on the media’s treatment of Trump’s relationship with Putin: "You were just talking about Russia and China - we would not be in this position today, had President Trump and his administration [still been in office]… any time he would get in the room with Vladimir Putin, the media would go nuts and say 'oh look - the Republicans are tied to Russia!'"

Exactly. This is why Trump had to be behind the scenes during this phase while he works with Russia and China to eliminate the NWO.

Mike

DJT says when Republicans retake control of Congress, they should turn the table on the Democrat show trial and immediately launch a full investigation into the abuse of power that has taken place in the name of January 6th:

“The very first people to receive subpoenas should be Crazy Nancy Pelosi, warmonger Liz Cheney… Adam Schifty Schiff… and the RINO Adam Kinzinger, the cryer.

Remember in the end, they are not after me, they are after you.”

Hunters become the Hunted 😏

Mike

Don Jr: "The one thing that's good about the Biden Administration is that I think it's woken up Americans. The people who were just too busy trying to feed their families weren't paying attention to politics... it's now finally so bad [Democrat policies]... we are finally now awake."

Sometimes you can't tell the public the truth. You must show them.
The Great Awakening 🌅

Mike

Putin:
"Many people are turning away from globalization to a multi polar world order. Of course.. the creation of this new world order is a laborious process and we're going to face many challenges on the road ahead...it's clear that it is the powerful sovereign state that will guide this new world order. These will be the nations that are not moving along a trajectory designed by someone else. Individual, independent, powerful nations."

Sounds like a collapse of the shadow one world government to me.
"What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating to eliminate the NWO?" -Q

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan