The Great Awakening

Pak daarom de wapens die God jullie geeft. Dan kunnen jullie je verdedigen tegen de duivel op de dag dat hij aanvalt. En dan zullen jullie zijn aanval laten mislukken. Jullie moeten klaarstaan voor de strijd, net als soldaten. Maar dit is de manier waarop jullie moeten vechten: Spreek altijd de waarheid, en doe altijd het goede. Breng aan iedereen het goede nieuws van de vrede. En houd altijd vast aan het geloof. Want je geloof beschermt je als een schild tegen de brandende pijlen die de duivel op je afschiet. Vertrouw erop dat God je zal redden, want dat vertrouwen beschermt je als een helm. En de boodschap van God is je zwaard. De heilige Geest zal je helpen om die boodschap kracht te geven.

Efeziers 6:13-17

BioClandestine op TG

If you have not seen the OAN segment on the US Biological network in Ukraine, I highly suggest you watch it.

Open source docs proving Hunter Biden’s biolab companies, Metabiota and Black and Veach, were conducting C19 research before the C19 pandemic started…

As each day passes more and more evidence showing that the US DNC created C19 and are running a biological weapons network in Ukraine.

Rumble (https://rumble.com/v16jq9j-pearson-...acts-from-bidens-biolabs-and-russias-jus.html)
Pearson Sharp of OANN breaks down facts from Biden's Biolabs and Russia's justified response.
Pearson Sharp of OANN breaks down facts from Biden's Biolabs and Russia's justified response. • C19 Research from November 2019?!?, • US DOD funded/operated Biolabs in Ukraine, • US' war against Russi...

Vertaling Deepl:

Als je het OAN segment over het US Biologisch netwerk in Oekraïne nog niet gezien hebt, raad ik je ten zeerste aan het te bekijken.

Open source docs die bewijzen dat Hunter Biden's biolab bedrijven, Metabiota en Black and Veach, C19 onderzoek deden voordat de C19 pandemie begon...

Elke dag komt er meer bewijs dat de US DNC C19 creëerde en een biologisch wapen netwerk runt in Oekraïne.

Rumble (https://rumble.com/v16jq9j-pearson-...acts-from-bidens-biolabs-and-russias-jus.html)
Pearson Sharp van OANN ontleedt de feiten van Biden's Biolabs en de gerechtvaardigde reactie van Rusland.
Pearson Sharp van OANN ontleedt de feiten van Biden's Biolabs en de terechte reactie van Rusland. - C19 Onderzoek van november 2019?!?, - US DOD gefinancierde/operationele Biolabs in Oekraïne, - US' oorlog tegen Russi...

Dorothé

We are all adults, we have to have learned by now how to deal with disappointments. If Sussmann was convicted to what - 18 months? - it would not have meant we won. By the same metric, This does not mean we lost.

Anyone despairing about this is NOT showing any warrior spirit, and should be a little ashamed of themselves.

Mike

Keep focused on the real enemy.

This is a long, hard, and terrible war we are into. This is not an episode of a police series in which you get satisfaction and vindication every 40 minutes.

Moves and countermoves. Keep an eye on the prize - it's Moloch and his servants trying to destroy the world.

This has never been a political fight or a judicial matter. So how you change YOURSELF, how you react to the world around you, how you protect your children are the core of the matter.

🔥🔥🔥

Mike

The problem we have right now, is that there isn’t enough “disobedience.” You clam up for fear of being cancelled, you don’t protest for fear of being arrested. You don’t talk to your neighbors for fear they won’t like you. You take a shot for fear of losing your job. Until you realize that you are FREE, we will continue to be enslaved. Only when we stand up en masse will we have any hope of winning. Be brave. Stop living in fear. Stand up. It’s not your problem until IT IS.

Mike

You may have noticed I didn’t provide any coverage on the Sussman trial over the past few weeks. I chose to focus on the impact it had on the normie population and their new perception of the Russia hoax, as opposed to the actual legal proceedings.

Why? Firstly, I have zero faith in the “justice” system, as you can see. But the Sussman trial did it’s part as it pertains to waking up normies to the reality that the Russia story was a hoax. Many sheep will realize they were all lied to for years on end by a compromised media.

But secondly, and most importantly, how am I supposed to care about Clinton and her legal team lying to the FBI, when I have direct evidence that Clinton, Obama, Soros, and Biden, are all the main ideologues of the bioweapons network in Ukraine, in which they laundered US tax dollars to create bioweapons and unleash them on the world for profit and to retain power…

We have WAYYY bigger fish to fry. Not to mention the punishment for these international crimes would constitute an “International Military Tribunal”, and we won’t have to worry about the US Justice system. This is the most plausible legal avenue to legitimately have military tribunals and circumvent this very problem.

Military is the only way. Don’t know how many times it needs to be said. I don’t give a single fuck about Clinton’s lawyer, when we have incontrovertible evidence that Clinton and the rest of the establishment are engaged in
bio-terrorism and mass genocide.

None of these smaller process crimes matter if they get away with creating C19 and the “vaccines”. The prosperity of a free world hinges on the prosecution of those who created C19.

Focus your energy on more important things. See photo above.

-Clandestine

P.S. for all you saying there is no hope who think there is no point to any of this and are crying like children… do so elsewhere. If you really think all entities around the world are compromised and there is no hope, then you’re a pussy for not doing anything about it.

Mike

Dit hoor ik de laatste tijd weer heel veel! Ook in onze gelijkgestemden groepen op telegram zoals o.a moederhart maar ook regionale verbindingsgroepen. Gister was daar hele discussie over en weer betreft Q en dat het een psy-op zou zijn en om ons passief te houden. Sommigen gaan zo ver dat ze het vergelijken met de Bolsjewieken.

We worden getest door God of we geduldig zijn of niet. De mensen die afhaken zijn duidelijk gezakt voor deze test en zien nog steeds niet in waar deze oorlog werkelijk om draait. Dan mis je toch wel een belangrijke schakel. Het is als zo vaak gezegd: het is een marathon en geen sprint.

Dit hoor ik de laatste tijd weer heel veel! Ook in onze gelijkgestemden groepen op telegram zoals o.a moederhart maar ook regionale verbindingsgroepen. Gister was daar hele discussie over en weer betreft Q en dat het een psy-op zou zijn en om ons passief te houden. Sommigen gaan zo ver dat ze het vergelijken met de Bolsjewieken.

We worden getest door God of we geduldig zijn of niet. De mensen die afhaken zijn duidelijk gezakt voor deze test en zien nog steeds niet in waar deze oorlog werkelijk om draait. Dan mis je toch wel een belangrijke schakel. Het is als zo vaak gezegd: het is een marathon en geen sprint.

Vandaag een essentieel kabeltje besteld voor de studio > verbinding > computer > midi > drummodule > synthesizer - liedje tekst aangepast over [Q] super simpel idee. Liep er al een half jaar mee rond maar de studio was nog niet zover. Hoop dat ik nog een beetje weet hoe alles werkt

This clip reminds me of a conversation I had with Congressman JR Majewski and Zak Paine, while live streaming on RedPill78 a few months ago.

Representative Majewksi had just gotten back from CPAC and spent a good amount of time with Trump, where the pro-Trump party discussed much of Trump’s game plan moving forward into 2022 and beyond. Majewksi told us that he couldn’t reveal their conversations and the overall plan, but he did help narrow it down via process of elimination.

He agreed that the People have zero interest in waiting for 2024 and there must be a plan to come back sooner. My thinking at the time was:

-No mail-in voting
-GOP win big in midterms 2022
-Majorities in both House and Senate
-Appoint Trump as Speaker
-Impeach Kamala and Biden
-Trump becomes POTUS

Majewksi said that this was not the plan, but all of us were on the right track as it pertains to coming back before 2024. Which led me to believe the only logical way to come back sooner would be to overturn the election in some way, before the midterms. Otherwise my plan would be faster.

At the time I didn’t see an avenue for this to happen. But now, with the revelations from 2,000 Mules, and the overall posturing and messaging from Trump, it appears Trump and his circle knew/know about something pertaining to fraud in the 2020 election.
I don’t know what it is, or if it comes to fruition, but Trump and his inner circle seem to have a plan and they are confident in it.

This situation is rather unprecedented as you might imagine, so projecting a legal avenue is difficult without knowing more details. Is there a way to overturn the election outright with evidence of fraud? Would the US MIL step in to defend the Constitution and the will of the People? Would it require a “redo election” for the states/counties affected by fraud? Would we have to redo the entire election for all states? There’s already a federal election coming up, could they simply add the Presidential candidates from 2020 back on the ballot during the midterms?

No idea. But Trump continues to say he has a big move coming and it’s related to the 2020 election. Now with Gregg Phillips coming out with his statements about something “10x bigger than mules”.

My guess is they have identified the “organizations” where the ballots were being disseminated to the mules. They followed the money, climbed the ladder all the way to the top and figured out who was facilitating the entire fraud network.

Now keep in mind, the beneficiary of the election fraud (Biden) was also a main ideologue overseeing the deep state biological network and creating enhanced pathogens (bioweapons) at black-site biolabs in Ukraine. Hunter Biden’s investment firm laundered US tax dollars to Hunter Biden’s biolabs in Ukraine, to conduct research on C19, before the C19 pandemic started. (See my previous post).

Gregg Phillips says they found “the most explosive issue anyone has ever come across pertaining to US elections”. While I agree, I need to know, how far did they go up the ladder?

-Clandestine

Telegram (https://t.me/patelpatriot/3526)
Patel Patriot
With all the election shenanigans in the spot light again and Gregg Phillips looming "10x worse than the mules" reveal... Remember what Trump has been saying...

Vertaling met Deepl:
Deze clip doet me denken aan een gesprek dat ik had met Congreslid JR Majewski en Zak Paine, terwijl ik live streamde op RedPill78 een paar maanden geleden.

Afgevaardigde Majewksi was net terug van CPAC en had veel tijd doorgebracht met Trump, waar de pro-Trump partij veel van Trump's plan voor de toekomst in 2022 en daarna besprak. Majewksi vertelde ons dat hij hun gesprekken en het algemene plan niet kon onthullen, maar hij hielp het te beperken via een proces van eliminatie.

Hij was het ermee eens dat het volk er geen enkel belang bij heeft om tot 2024 te wachten en dat er een plan moet zijn om eerder terug te komen. Mijn gedachten waren toen:

-Geen stemmingen per post.
-De GOP wint ruim in de midterms van 2022
-Meerderheid in zowel het Huis als de Senaat.
-Benoem Trump tot voorzitter.
-Impeach Kamala en Biden
-Trump wordt POTUS

Majewksi zei dat dit niet het plan was, maar dat we allemaal op het juiste spoor zaten om voor 2024 terug te komen. Wat mij deed geloven dat de enige logische manier om eerder terug te komen zou zijn om de verkiezing op een of andere manier omver te werpen, voor de midterms. Anders zou mijn plan sneller zijn.

Op dat moment zag ik geen mogelijkheid om dit te laten gebeuren. Maar nu, met de onthullingen van 2.000 Mules, en de algemene houding en berichtgeving van Trump, lijkt het erop dat Trump en de zijnen wisten/weten van iets dat te maken heeft met fraude bij de verkiezingen van 2020.
Ik weet niet wat het is, of dat het werkelijkheid wordt, maar Trump en zijn inner circle lijken een plan te hebben en ze hebben er vertrouwen in.

Zoals u zich kunt voorstellen, is dit een ongekende situatie, dus het is moeilijk om een juridische oplossing te vinden zonder meer details te kennen. Is er een manier om de verkiezing ongedaan te maken met bewijzen van fraude? Zou het US MIL kunnen ingrijpen om de grondwet en de wil van het volk te verdedigen? Zou het een "herverkiezing" vereisen voor de staten/provincies die door fraude zijn getroffen? Zouden we de hele verkiezing opnieuw moeten doen voor alle staten? Er is al een federale verkiezing op komst, kunnen ze de presidentskandidaten van 2020 gewoon weer op het stembiljet zetten tijdens de midterms?

Geen idee. Maar Trump blijft zeggen dat er een grote stap aan zit te komen die te maken heeft met de verkiezingen van 2020. Nu Gregg Phillips naar buiten is gekomen met zijn verklaringen over iets "10x groter dan muilezels".

Mijn gok is dat ze de "organisaties" hebben geïdentificeerd waar de stembiljetten werden verspreid onder de muilezels. Ze volgden het geld, beklommen de ladder helemaal tot aan de top en ontdekten wie het hele fraudenetwerk mogelijk maakte.

Bedenk dat de begunstigde van de verkiezingsfraude (Biden) ook een belangrijke ideoloog was die toezicht hield op het biologische netwerk van de "deep state" en die verbeterde ziekteverwekkers (biowapens) creëerde in geheime biolabs in Oekraïne. Hunter Biden's investeringsfirma waste Amerikaanse belasting dollars wit naar Hunter Biden's biolabs in Oekraïne, om onderzoek te doen naar C19, voordat de C19 pandemie begon. (Zie mijn vorige bericht).

Gregg Phillips zegt dat ze "de meest explosieve zaak hebben gevonden die iemand ooit is tegengekomen met betrekking tot de Amerikaanse verkiezingen". Daar ben ik het mee eens, maar ik wil weten, hoe ver zijn ze de ladder op gegaan?

-Clandestine

Telegram (https://t.me/patelpatriot/3526)
Patriot Patriot
Met alle verkiezingsfraude weer in de schijnwerpers en Gregg Phillips dreigende "10x erger dan de muilezels" onthulling... Onthoud wat Trump heeft gezegd...

Dorothé

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan