The Clintons

[Read very carefully]

"Child trafficking victims who’ve spent their formative years servicing the carnal desires of men, often foreigners, who are three, four, five or six times their age. Their madam tells me that many of their customers are western humanitarian workers who’ve come here to help rebuild HAITI after the recent run of natural disasters."

The more you know…

Mike

Bill Clinton is coming out with a memoir on his life.
Will his life story written down on page include the fact that he regularly attended an occult child trafficking island, his best friend, Jeffrey Epstein, visited his White House over 17 times, or that his wife is a literal serial killer who has had countless associates "accidentally commit suicide?" A trail of blood seldom seen over the course of multiple decades that would make Jeffrey Dahmer blush.
I'm guessing his memoir is going to keep those parts out.

Mike

Bill Clinton is coming out with a memoir on his life.
Will his life story written down on page include the fact that he regularly attended an occult child trafficking island, his best friend, Jeffrey Epstein, visited his White House over 17 times, or that his wife is a literal serial killer who has had countless associates "accidentally commit suicide?" A trail of blood seldom seen over the course of multiple decades that would make Jeffrey Dahmer blush.
I'm guessing his memoir is going to keep those parts out.

Mike

He hired a team to 'white write' his dark life

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan