Rusland

Lavrov's new interview with the BBC, recommended viewing, the full version. BBC Steve obviously tries throwing every manner of projectile at him, in there, but nothing is landing, and Lavrov gets his message across so well, with such clarity, factuality, statesmanship, that the BBC end up as his press attache. A masterclass.

Mike

📰INTEL OPINION

Russia's oil giant Gazprom announced that it would be limiting its exports to Germany and Italy through key European gas pipeline by 40%, immediately drawing the ire of the two-EU nations as a 'political' move.

However, sanctions on Russia are preventing the necessary parts for maintenance from being delivered, so Europe is shooting itself in the foot while blaming Russia.

Russia has always extended its hand for petro-based cooperation with its European neighbors, such as plans for the Nord Stream 2 pipeline approved by past German governments but cancelled by the latest Green Party-run administration.

Mike

⚡️BREAKING NEWS ⚡

Donetsk People's Republic Chief Pushilin hopes for completion of special operation in Ukraine by END OF YEAR - RIA Novosti.

Mike

⚡️BREAKING NEWS⚡

Gas flow to EU through Nord Stream could stop ENTIRELY due to repair issues - Russian Ambassador to EU.

Mike

JUST IN - Russian natural gas flows to France via pipeline from Germany have ceased, according to the gas transport operator GRTGas.

Russia’s Gazprom will reduce gas supply to Italy by 50 percent today, says the energy company Eni.

Mike

⚡️Putin says at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum that the era of unipolarity is over

I see a healthy man speaking there, according to western media Putin is having heart attacks and cancer.

Mike

"We were in the Kharkiv region. I spent one day in this unit. It seems to be under the SBU, to the reconnaissance battalion."

The American mercenary Andy Huynh, who surrendered, told RT correspondent Roman @corrkosarev Kosarev that he served in the Baguette detachment:

"Because most of them are French. We were in... I don't know exactly what kind of place — a forest area near Kharkov. We engaged in a battle with the Russian military. The Ukrainians were retreating, and we were asked to cover them.

While we were doing this, Russian forces seized our position. We had to retreat. Together with one of my colleagues, we sat in the trench for about three hours to make sure that the danger was over.

And then we made our way through the forest for another five hours. As a result, we came to some road and then surrendered to the Russian troops."

Another clip of the interview:

"Initially, when the conflict began, on February 24, I saw a lot of news... Again, now I think it was propaganda from the West — not just America, but the West as a whole.

[Western media] reported that Russian forces indiscriminately kill civilians. During my travels, I have not observed this."

The mercenary also said that the Russian military treated the prisoners humanely: "When we needed water, they gave it to us. We were immobilized (because we were tied up so that we wouldn't escape), and they adjusted our blankets themselves so that we wouldn't be cold."

Mike

Citizens of Finland were attracted to Russia by “fuel tourism”. In Finland, gasoline was always more expensive than in the Russian Federation, and the Finns found a way around this years ago by filling gas tanks and canisters at gas stations in the Russian Federation.

The shop is now closed. Finnish customs representative T. Lyahderinne announced that Russian gasoline is prohibited from crossing the border if it is not filled into the tank of a car: “As a result of EU sanctions imposed against Russia on June 4, 2022, direct or indirect purchase, import or transfer of petroleum products from Russia or to Russia are prohibited. Fuel from Russia can only be imported in an ordinary car fuel tank.”

Mike

PUTIN ON THE US AND THE WEST:

"When they won the Cold War, the US declared themselves God's own representatives on earth, people who have no responsibilities -- only interests. They have declared those interests sacred. Now it's one-way traffic, which makes the world unstable."

"They live in the past on their own under their own delusions ... They think that ... they have won and then everything else is a colony, a back yard. And the people living there are second-class citizens."

"Russia's special operation has become a lifesaver for the West to blame all the problems on Russia."

👁👁

Mike

🇪🇺Due to the decrease in pumping through the Nord Stream, Europe began to use gas reserves prepared for the winter.

Bloomberg writes that in the worst-case scenario, Western countries will not be able to reach the required level of reserves by the heating season.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan