Rusland

🇷🇺 RUSSIA CROCUS SHOOTING
The Renault vehicle that took the Crocus Concert Hall terrorists closer to the Ukrainian border was detained in Khatsun, Karachevsky district, Bryansk region (see map in the thread)

We must assume that their mission entailed an exit strategy and that, the point of entry into Ukraine, would have been predetermined.

Perhaps it is not too much of a stretch to assume that someone like Rustam Magomedovich Azhiev aka Abdul Hakim al-Shishani could have been in charge of their extraction in the Belgorod area since he seems pretty familiar with the lay of the land (video)

The reason I suggest this scenario is simply because, in my previous thread, I established that Tajikis were recruited by Ukraine's Foreign Intelligence Service via the Ukrainian Embassy in Tajikistan, to enlist in the International Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine.

Shishani is the deputy commander-in-chief of the Chechen battalion OBON Separate Special Purpose Battalion of the Ministry of Defense of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria (OBON) which operates as part of the International Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine.

Both Shishani and Tajikistan fighters actually operate under the International Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine. The odds that these two groups were paired for this mission are very high.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan