Project Veritas

IMG_20230221_100736_054.jpg
I'm not worried about O'Keefe.

He was trained by Erik Prince and said he'd make Project Veritas "the next great intelligence agency."

He accomplished that mission.
He made Project Veritas a force in media and in politics.
He made it a Patriotic intelligence outfit unlike any we have ever seen.

I don't know what's next for him.
Perhaps there is a change within PV and he is at some point welcomed back in as CEO or similar.
Perhaps it's something new.

I just know that even if Project Veritas is done being what they were created to be, James O'Keefe is not.

Mike

Wat is een goede Nederlandse vertaling voor: "James O’Keefe doesn’t seem to be going anywhere."?

Letterlijk vertaald komt dit het beste in de buurt: "James O'Keefe lijkt nergens heen te gaan.".
Maar misschien is een zin als deze niet letterlijk te vertalen en zit er een andere betekenis aan.

⚠️SHOCKING - James O'Keefe Exposes Government Conspiracy to Frame Citizens at January 6th Protest.

This is what Project Veritas didn't want you to see when they ousted me.
#January6th was a setup.
A frame job.

En via twitter:

Had toch wat twijfels over deze video en ben de reacties op TG gaan lezen. Denk dat we bij de neus zijn genomen.
Why would a video released by James O’Keefe after he was removed wrongly be branded with Project Veritas logos? Simply put it would not …

Wake up people and start vetting material first before drinking that emo-koolaid! Obviously, this is a fake video to trigger an emotional response from patriots.

James O’Keefe has more than enough funds to get some 10 year old kid to change the video editing so that the Project Veritas logos are not present.

Obvious facts aside, listen to the video. Doesn’t Joe Biden speak more clearly here than anywhere on television? Obviously fake. I’ve never heard Nancy speak so clearly without stutter before and AOC… lol where’d her Brooklyn Bronx twang go? 😆😂🤣

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Pinjo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan