Pizzagate

Wow. Diddy was allegedly an active federal informant WHILE he was gay blackmailing politicians, celebrities, and musicians with cameras in every single room in his house.
Epstein was not a unique situation, it was the playbook.
Diddys own ex bodyguard said from his own mouth that he believes he was a cia/fed informant.
Our own government sexually blackmails those who her of any influence and it's time we accept this truth and see a cleansing in this country. @JesseBWatters

Mike

FAKE ANTI-TRAFFICKING ADVOCATE ASHTON KUTCHER EXPECTS SUBPOENA IN DIDDY’S CHILD TRAFFICKING PROBE!

Ashton Kutcher is reportedly expecting a subpoena over his longtime good friend Diddy's sex trafficking probe — months after the fake anti-trafficking advocate was slammed for supporting his convicted rapist best pal Danny Masterson.

It should be noted that Kutcher attended many of Diddy’s parties, and it’s been alleged that sexual abuse including child sex trafficking took place at his bashes.

Last year Kutcher wrote a positive pre-sentencing hearing letter for his convicted rapist friend Danny Masterson in an attempt to get him a light sentence.

Kutcher — who laughably founded the anti-trafficking organization THORN which he resigned from after the Masterson scandal — had the gall to testify before Congress in 2017 pretending to be an anti-child sex trafficking activist with crocodile tears and all before blowing John McCain a kiss. Side Note: McCain also ran a fraudulent charity, The McCain Institute, pretending to combat child trafficking.

Below is a photo of Kutcher with Diddy at a fundraiser for Madonna’s charity Raising Malawi — the organization allegedly helps vulnerable African children. Last year the Ethiopian World Federation asked Malawi President Chakwera to investigate Madonna’s charity, Raising Malawi, and to restrict her and her associates access to children until an investigation is done into child sex trafficking & other areas.

Are you noticing the pattern yet? There are celebrities, politicians and many other elites who run sketchy and/or fraudulent charities that pretend to combat child sex trafficking all while they’re close friends with rapists, pedophiles and/or sex traffickers.

Time to wake up people — stop worshipping false idols!

Mike

Nickelodeon President Geraldine Laybourne was on Jeffrey Epstein's Flight Logs. She also became the President of Disney-ABC in 1996.

Her husband accompanying her on Epstein's plabe - Kit Laybourne - Worked for Nickelodeon, MTV, Children's Television Workshop & Nick Junior.

Both of them are on the board of KinderCare Learning Centers and DAYCARE for children - 539 centers across 37 states. KinderCare received a 65-million-dollar startup loan from Jeffrey Epstein's financier Leon Black's private Real Estate Firm through Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan Chase.

commercialobserver.com/2021/07/nrt-ki…

Geraldine Laybourne also co-founded the Oxygen Network with OPRAH WINFREY <- are you getting the picture?

On the same Epstein Flight Log entries as passengers with the Laybourne's are :

• Robert Cook - Who became the CEO of Disney one month prior to his flight on Epstein's plane.

• David Rockwell of the Rockwell group.
He started "Imagination Station" that created portable playgrounds for children, in which Rockwell partnered the U.N.I.C.E.F. PLAY Project and DISNEY, to distribute those playgrounds to Bangladesh and Haiti.

🔵 It's been reported that more than 300,000 women and children have been trafficked out of Bangladesh in the past 10 years and you all already KNOW about the child trafficking from Haiti through the Clinton Foundation.

• Also on that same Epstein flight was a few children behavioral psychologists.

Everything Dan Schneider was doing to those children on Nickelodeon - including the disgusting innuendos including in his shows - was done under the watchful eye and condoned by Geraldine Laybourne.

Years ago, research compiled showing Geraldine Laybourne's KinderCare was being run by Michael Milken who once had an investment bank that was the 5th largest in the United States named Drexel Burnham Lambert that was forced into bankruptcy due to its involvement in many illegal activities. From its ashes spawned (Epstein's financier) Leon Black's Apollo Global Management.

Milken's firm was rumored to be a CIA/MOSAAD nexus - allegedly affiliated with the "Pegasus Unit" even more than Epstein. It's said that Craig Cogut of Pegasus Capitol Advisors who ALSO co-founded Apollo Global Management with Epstein's financier Leon Black, is also the TOP FUNDER of John McCain's "Institute for Human Trafficking."

Was John McCain involved in Child Trafficking with the Clinton Foundation?
The evidence is there and can be brought to Light.

Mike

I feel bad for Justin. He’s gotta sit there and watch all of this unfold just so the public will wake up enough to believe this is what the elite were doing this entire time.

It ain’t just Diddy.

This is leading directly to Obama and Mike, and Hillary and Bill and the Clinton Foundation next.

Mike

This video of Diddy with his "newly adopted white girl" needs to be questioned now that he's being accused of sex trafficking. Wtf is this?
"I was on the streets and Papa Combs decided he would be a caring man, so he saw me and he decided to pick me up. So we decided we can come inside and played with his kids...
Diddy:
"That's borderline suspect. I adopted you like Madonna adopted kids and everybody else. Charlize Theron. I felt that you could enjoy having a black parent to take care of you. I got permission from your mother. I always come over."
Um, this is pretty weird. I'm not gonna lie.
There were alleged cameras in every room in his house.
Remember that Diddy was in cahoots with Rachel Chandler when she was only 14 years of age according to her own comments.

Mike

Like Father, Like Son.
Diddy's son is now being accused of sexual assault in a new lawsuit that claims to have audio recording of him forcing himself upon a woman.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I see.
The lawsuit alleges that there was a "constant rotation of suspected sex workers" on the yacht where this occurred.
Christian Combs:
"I've been watching my pops since I was a kid."
Maybe he should have been idolizing someone else instead of his alleged sex trafficking father.
It's all being exposed.
Notice how these people love to go to islands where they can be away from prying eyes.
Think: Epstein Island. Etc.
"The victim claims she escaped Christian Combs when a fellow yacht employee purposefully looked for her because she had been gone a long time. According to the suit, she informed the boat’s captain about what had happened, but the incident was not investigated. O’Marcaigh believes that is because Sean Combs paid the captain to keep everything quiet.

Since the alleged incident, O’Marcaigh has suffered from anxiety, panic attacks and her severe suicidal ideation, according to the complaint. She seeks unspecified damages."

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan