Palestina - Israël

🚨BREAKING: BBC INVESTIGATION REVEALS DISTURBING CRIMES INSIDE ISRAELI HOSPITALS.

Medical workers in Israel have reported to the BBC that Palestinian detainees from Gaza are often shackled to hospital beds, blindfolded, sometimes kept naked, and forced to wear nappies, which one medic described as torture.

Whistle-blowers revealed that procedures in a military hospital are performed without painkillers, causing severe pain, and painkillers are used sparingly in public hospitals. Critically ill detainees in makeshift facilities are denied proper treatment due to reluctance from public hospitals to accept them. One detainee's leg was amputated after being denied treatment for an infection.

The Israeli army stated detainees are treated appropriately, but these reports are supported by a February report from Physicians for Human Rights in Israel, which highlights widespread human rights violations. The Sde Teiman military field hospital, set up to treat Gazan detainees, is central to these concerns, with patients universally restrained, leading to severe physical and psychological suffering.

đź’ Handcuffed and blindfolded

Patients at the Sde Teiman hospital are kept blindfolded and permanently shackled to their beds by all four limbs, according to several medics responsible for treating patients there.

They are also made to wear nappies, rather than use a toilet.

Israel’s army said in response that handcuffing of detainees in the Sde Teiman hospital was “examined individually and daily, and carried out in cases where the security risk requires it”.

It said that nappies [diapers] were used “only for detainees who have undergone medical procedures for which their movement is limited”.

But witnesses, including the facility’s senior anaesthiologist, Yoel Donchin, say both the use of nappies and handcuffs are universal in the hospital ward.

“The army create the patient to be 100% dependent, like a baby,” he said. “You are cuffed, you are with diapers, you need water, you need everything – it’s dehumanisation”.

Dr Donchin said there was no individual assessment of the need for restraints, and that even those patients who were unable to walk – for example, those with leg amputations – were handcuffed to the bed. He described the practice as “stupid”.

Two witnesses at the facility in the early weeks of the Gaza war told us that patients there were kept naked under the blankets.

One doctor with knowledge of conditions there said prolonged cuffing to beds would cause “huge suffering, horrible suffering”, describing it as “torture” and saying patients would start to feel pain after a few hours.

Others have spoken of the risk of long-term nerve-damage.

Read more - Source: t.co/eGb792aY45

Mike

🚨UPDATE: ISRAELI AGGRESSION - JENIN, WEST BANK.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health reports that the number of martyrs shot by the Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) in Jenin has risen to 7, with 15 injured. Among the injured is journalist Amr Manasra, who was shot when the IOF directly opened fire on a group of journalists covering the events.

Earlier, the IOF killed a doctor, a teacher, and two children in the camp.

An IOF sniper is targeting anyone near the Martyr Khalil Suleiman Hospital in Jenin and randomly firing at people in the courtyard of Jenin Governmental Hospital. The hospital is under siege, with surrounding streets being bulldozed and snipers extensively deployed.

The medical director at Jenin Hospital told Al-Jazeera that the situation is dire due to insufficient medical staff to handle the large number of injuries. Ambulances cannot reach the injured, and the occupation forces are preventing the injured and medical personnel from entering the hospitals.

Mike

WESTBANK MASSACRE |

Journalist Nida Ibrahim reports on the Israeli attack on Jenin, where Israeli forces raided the city in the north of the occupied West Bank. Palestinians heading to school and work were indiscriminately shot at, resulting in the deaths of a teacher, a surgeon, and two children.

So far it’s reported a total of 7 Palestinians murdered and 9 injured.

Mike

Waarschijnlijk staat het er al, maar ik had niet de mogelijkheid alles te volgen. Dus toch nog maar even de NOS
Nederland erkent de Palestijnse staat niet.

Dorothé

I am in the unique position of witnessing and documenting Israels crimes against the Palestinians.

I filmed this back in 2015 after returning from my first trip to Palestine. At the time, I thought I had witnessed the worst of it, but looking back, I realize I was severely mistaken. In this video, I talk about how I became passionate about Palestine and reflect on my previous ignorance of the true situation. The shock and disbelief were so overwhelming that I decided to pack my bags and see the reality for myself.

It’s never been about Hamas, Oct 7 was inevitable and justified.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Davidbrownm05
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan