Palestina - Israël

🚨🇵🇸#BREAKING: Israel has deployed a mass facial recognition program in Gaza, creating a database of Palestinians without their knowledge or consent.

Created after October 7th, it uses technology from Google Photos and a custom tool built by the Israeli company Corsight to identify people.

Mike

📍# Gaza: as of today, @UNRWA, the main lifeline for #Palestine Refugees, is denied from providing lifesaving assistance to northern Gaza.

Despite the tragedy unfolding under our watch, the Israeli Authorities informed the UN that they will no longer approve any @UNRWA food convoys to the north.
This is outrageous & makes it intentional to obstruct lifesaving assistance during a man made famine.

These restrictions must be lifted.

UNRWA is the largest organisation with the highest reach to displaced communities in Gaza.

By preventing UNRWA to fulfill its mandate in Gaza, the clock will tick faster towards famine & many more will die of hunger, dehydration + lack of shelter.

This cannot happen, it would only stain our collective humanity.

Mike

Since the ADL is running smear campaigns against me let me remind you why The ADL was founded

Leo Frank raped and killed a 13 year old child but his friends in the Jewish mafia didn’t care

Leo tried to blame it on his black janitor but there was way to much evdence so the jury convicted him to be hung

The govonor was bribed and prssured to commute his sentence

The people were not okay with that and broke into the jail and hung the child rapist Leo Frank

Mike

This tweet was determined to be illegal in Austria

Can someone explain why?

The claim that Jews were turned into soap and lamps was proven false

Is it still considered Holocaust denial even when it’s 100% true?

Do you see why these laws about questioning history become a slippery slope?

Mike

The #1 issue right now that should be on everyone's mind is not the rainbow flag, it's Israel and Zionism because that is the Antichrist. As a true conservative who knows what to conserve and what not I hate to admit that the left has been correct about Israel and Palestine for years, while the right has been asleep at the wheel. I don't care anymore how delusional leftists are about 'gender equality', 'climate emergency' or any other BS issue they rally around, I blame the 'sensible' right for not cutting off the head of the snake, which will take care of everything else they care about, such as abortion, mass immigration, LGBTQ+ and other leftist themes. It just so happens the left is pretty much wrong about everything, except the one thing that matters most, which is Israel. Conversely, the right is right about pretty much everything, except the one thing that matters the most, which is Israel. It pains me to say the left is on the right side of history and the right is not.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan