Oekraine

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Message from Chernihiv from local residents:
"The mayor of the city, Vladislav Atroshenko, set the task of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the national battalions not to let civilians out. For this, the road to Kyiv is mined. The locals are asking the administration to hand over the city, but the authorities have started a purge among the dissatisfied. They are not going to hand over the city. Meanwhile, there are a lot of patients among civilians, there are no medicines , medical care is not provided, all hospitals are crammed with wounded militants."

Mike

• Wow
Waarderingen: Surv
🇷🇺🇺🇦‼️The DPR announced the liberation of about 50% of Mariupol

In addition, initially there were up to 14,000 Nazis in Mariupol, now, according to the DPR Ministry of Information, there are about half as many left.

Mike

Syria 🇸🇾 Al Assad on the west and Ukraine “ The ugliest truth of them all and not many people know this, is the lie that the West and Zionism oppose Nazism” 👀

Mike

This is a Ukrainian POW. Russians did not display him to disavow his country or regime, but merely to say he was being well treated and fed. While the languages are beyond my understanding, the look on his face says it all: he is nervous, since he is a prisoner of war, but is not being submitted to torture or extreme distress. 🔥
H/T Intel Slava

Mike

🇷🇺🇺🇦 "Ukraine to the Urals" - such an inscription flaunted on the Ukrainian flag, painted by members of the Aidar nazi battalion banned in Russia, who were based in Starobelsk. Now Starobelsk is the LPR. It was captured three weeks ago, but "trophies" continue to be found.

Mike

🇫🇷 🇺🇦 French mercenaries who intended to go to Ukraine began to doubt their plans during an accelerated course, reports France 24

“I have the impression that if I go, I will go in vain, I will die at the very beginning and it will be useless,” one of them said.

Mike

https://medium.com/u-s-embassy-kyiv...ernment-to-keep-our-nations-safe-b25d7d62c46b
I found an interview by Joanna Wintrol, the head of U.S. Embassy Kiev's Defense Threat Reduction Office, done in August, 2020, as she was about to end her stay after five years in the country.
(The timing of her departure is right before the COVID/SARS2 release, but that's another story.)
She explained in the interview that 'DTRA focuses on countering threats posed by weapons of mass destruction' be they chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high-yield explosives.
They worked closely with the 'Ministry of Health, ***Ministry of Defense***, National Police, ***Security Service of Ukraine***, State Border Guard Service, State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection, the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences.
Meaning - they DID work close to Ukrainian military 'to secure and eliminate biological weapons and pathogens of concern'.
1/2

She says they conduct 'hands-on trainings', and pay close attention, they manage '*dual use* items. These are items that have a legitimate purpose, but if they fall into the hands of a bad actor, they could be used to create a dangerous [biological] weapon.'
Now compare that with Russia's claim that Pentagon-backed facilities made 'biological weapons components' and tried to cover it up.
'biological weapons components' that could be 'used to create a dangerous [biological] weapon.'
https://www.rt.com/russia/552177-ukraine-biolabs-weapons-military/
2/2

Mike

General Flynn joined Lou Dobbs to discuss the war in Ukraine:

“I don’t think that Putin has any time for Zelenskyy, because I think he sees Zelenskyy as a puppet type leader in Ukraine… these various relationships with people… that are members of our administration. Also some of the, I think, nefarious activities that Ukraine has been involved in from human trafficking, drug trafficking, money laundering. I mean there’s an awful lot…”

Great to hear someone calling out corruption in Ukraine.

Mike

Photo of one of the Kiev bomb shelters. The author is the Pole Sebastian Plocharsky.

The Zelensky regime continues its path along the route of the Hitler regime. The "Volkssturm" has already been created, the turn has come to arm children and adolescents. And then the entire "international community" will squeal and spit about "evil Russians killing Ukrainian children."

Fools! These are our children! Our! Confused by fascist propaganda, but OURS! And we will definitely "disenchant" them! The main thing is that they do not have time to do stupid things before that.

Therefore, let's leave the Nazis and ask: where are the parents of these teenagers and do they know what their children are doing?

PHOTOS:

These photos from the Odessa region are called "They didn't have $800 each".

That is how much it costs to cross illegally by boat to Moldova: the services of a guide, the boat itself, and the “blindness” of Ukrainian border guards. The case has been put on stream: Ukrainians really do not want to fight, and even more so, to die for Zelensky and the Nazis.

But, unfortunately, the Nazi regime brought the population to poverty. And not everyone has the coveted amount.

And here is the result: now the guys will be faced with a choice: either a prison or a contract with the Armed Forces of Ukraine (read, with death)

PHOTOS:

Ukraine's far-right children's camp: 'I want to bring up a warrior'​

The Guardian

In Ukraine, the far-right Azov militia is fighting on the frontline – and running a summer camp for children. The Guardian visited the camp and followed 16-year-old Anton through his experiences. Is Azov really a modern Hitler Youth organisation, or is it trying to prepare young Ukrainians for the tough reality that awaits them? Subscribe to The Guardian

The Armed Forces of Ukraine drive cars with symbols of the press

Armed Ukrainian soldiers move in cars with press symbols.

PHOTO:

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Pinjo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan