Oekraine

Ik hoorde bij BardsFM dat er al duizenden kinderen zijn gered en ook dat er adrenachroom locaties/fabrieken zijn opgerold. Onbevestigd maar het zou me niets verbazen.

Ok, settle in, this one’s gonna piss you off.

The Russian Ambassador to the UN has been fighting to provide evidence while the UN machine has continuously tried to say there’s “no known bioweapons lab in Ukraine”. That’s because they’ve been hiding behind public health and conservation this whole time.

We’ve all seen the DTRA documents showing something else is/was going on. Victoria Nuland said they were trying to destroy what was at these labs for “fear they would fall in Russian hands.” If these programs were as harmless as everyone says, they why would they be so worried about Russia getting into the labs? Well let me show you just one example of why there was such frantic fear… let’s talk Kharkov, the US Embassy, DTRA and Joanna Wintrol all come in.

Since I can’t put all I want to say into the text, I’ll just let the slides fill in all the details. When you're finished reviewing the slides, you will fully understand why Putin's plan was rather "slow"... and why the frenzy of financial support.

Mike

Heb zelf nog niet gelezen

🇷🇺🇺🇦❗❗The Russian Armed Forces with high-precision air-launched missiles struck at the training center of the special operations forces of the Ukrainian armed forces, where foreign mercenaries arrived in Ukraine were based, near the settlement of Ovruch, Zhytomyr region. More than 100 servicemen of special operations forces and foreign mercenaries destroyed - Russian Defense Ministry

Mike

In iedere oorlog en ook wanneer er geen oorlog is worden mensen gemarteld. Het haalt het slechtste in de mens naar boven. Ik zal dit never nooit begrijpen.

*LVIV, Ukraine (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has signed a decree that combines all national TV channels into one platform, citing the importance of a "unified information policy" under martial law, his office said in a statement on Sunday.

Meanwhile, Zelenskyy is officially doing CNN interviews. Do you see what is happening?

Mike

Oekraine is verloren voor de Deep State. Ze proberen zich nu met zoveel mogelijk plunderwaar uit de voeten te maken.

👆👆👆Putin already won. Only the details are being worked out and we entered the looting stage a few days ago, as every single corrupt Ukrainian government official is enacting their exit strategy with any money/jewelry/gold etc. that they can get their hands on.

In the coming week expect to see more pictures and posts about Ukrainian gov't officials getting caught bolting the country while trying to smuggle out immense wealth.

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
🇷🇺🇺🇦 A powerful blow to Kiev: a camouflaged military facility was destroyed

The patrol police of Kyiv published a photo from the place of impact: on it is a charge-sleeve of a projectile from the most powerful artillery system in Ukraine 2S7 "Pion" of 203-mm caliber.

The Armed Forces of Ukraine use these howitzers to shell the Russian-controlled outskirts of Kyiv.

Apparently, including ammunition for the "Peonies" were stored in a secret RAV warehouse on Podil, where the rocket landed.
Such warehouses are being created in besieged Kyiv in order to avoid destruction by strikes on military targets, as well as for the operational supply of troops in urban battles.
Also, eyewitnesses posted a video: unexpectedly, a second explosion thundered at the site of the impact, which speaks in favor of the version of the strike on the ammunition depot.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan