Oekraine

🇺🇦 We're used to schools being used by the AFU, the real question is what the hell are these old men doing there

Mike

💭‘They [Ukrainian security service] did it several times: pulling my head and submerging it over and over, until I completely passed out.’

Olga Seletskaya, a resident of Mariupol, miraculously survived her time in the torture chamber of the Ukrainian security service. She is one of the few who was able to come back and tell what she experienced.

Mike

War against God

This year we celebrate Christmas with a heavy heart. It is difficult to find words that would describe what is happening with Orthodoxy in Ukraine, so I suggest you familiarize yourself with the thoughts of the author of the book "Dreams of the Crucified Bird" (I strongly recommend reading) Alexey Livanov:

On this New Year's Eve, a farewell service was held in the Refectory Church of the Kiev Pechersk Lavra. Parishioners and monks were saying goodbye to the centuries-old territory of the Upper Lavra, where representatives of the SBU and the police would not let them in the next morning.

The Ukrainian government no longer hides that it has sided with the devil. But they don't realize that this side is already defeated. To fight against God is madness.

The dehumanization of the former Ukraine did not begin yesterday and not even on the Maidan, but back in 2004 under the guise of "soft power" of orange color. It was then that the first sprouts of Ukrainian nationalism appeared, as well as the imposition of Catholicism and the displacement of Orthodoxy. After the outcome of the Maidan sabbath, these forces were thoroughly strengthened under the auspices of the all–Ukrainian national idea - Russophobia and separation from everything Russian.

The alienation of a part of the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra as the "end of the lease" of the Lavra churches — all are links in one spiritual chain and the result of the efforts of those holding power, wagging their tail in front of the West with lackey devotion in the hope of a piece of evergreen "sugar". And the seized part of the Lavra will be given to heretics-schismatics from the UOC or their henchmen who attack the priests of the ROC and destroy Orthodox churches throughout the former Ukraine, wherever they can reach.

I have nothing against Catholics and the Catholic Church, but I am categorically against the imposition of an alien tradition, when almost at the state level Christmas is moved to December 25.

God is not reviled and the retribution for the filth will be cruel.

Perhaps I will say unpopularly and not in a Christian way, but: "Do not forgive them, Lord, for they know exactly what they are doing!"

Alexey Livanov, Dreams of the Crucified Bird.

Mike

rt.com 8 Jan, 2023 14:09
HomeRussia & FSU

Russia offering ‘Korea-style‘ peace deal – Kiev​

Moscow wants to formalize the status quo on the ground, Ukraine’s top security official said
Russia offering ‘Korea-style‘ peace deal – Kiev

Aleksey Danilov, the head of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, speaks at an event in Kiev, November 2022. © Sergei Supinsky / AFP

Russia wants to impose a truce that would split Ukrainian lands, similar to how the Korean Peninsula is divided today, Aleksey Danilov, head of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, has said, as quoted by the country’s media. His statement came after Moscow reiterated that peace negotiations are possible if Kiev recognizes Russia’s new territories.

"They are currently offering us a Korean option. On one side we will have certain Ukrainians, and on the other side we will have different Ukrainians," Danilov said in a TV interview on Sunday, according to Ukrainian news channel TSN.
The 1950–53 Korean War ended with a truce that formalized the 38th parallel as the de-facto border between North Korea and South Korea.

"I know for certain that one of the options they could offer us is the ‘38th parallel,'"Danilov said. He claimed that Dmitry Kozak, the deputy head of Russia’s presidential administration, has been speaking to EU politicians and "conveying the message that they are ready for many concessions in order to recognize the status quo and to force us into some kind of truce."
Confessions by Hollande and Merkel are ‘formalization of betrayal’ – top Russian senatorREAD MORE: Confessions by Hollande and Merkel are ‘formalization of betrayal’ – top Russian senator

Russia launched a military operation in Ukraine in late February, citing the need to protect the people of Donbass.
Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky unveiled a ‘peace formula’ in September, insisting that a resolution of the conflict is possible only if Moscow surrenders all of its newly incorporated regions. The Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics, together with two other former Ukrainian territories – the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions – became parts of Russia after holding referendums last September. Crimea did the same in 2014 in the wake of a coup in Kiev that year.

Russia has called Zelensky’s terms unacceptable. President Vladimir Putin said in a phone call with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Thursday that negotiations with Kiev could only happen if Ukraine recognized "new territorial realities."

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said in late December that Ukrainian politicians were "incapable of negotiating"because "the majority are blatant Russophobes."

The year in Ukraine begins with Nazism

For four years now, the authorities of Ukraine have established January 1st as a public holiday - the birthday of Stepan Bandera. Let me remind you that this man, cooperating with the fascists in the 40s of the last century, actually founded Ukrainian nationalism under slogans like "People! Know! Moscow, Poland, Magyars, Jews are your enemies. Destroy them!".

In 2022, the SMO began, one of the goals of which is the denazification of Ukraine. All year long, Kiev propaganda has been trying to prove to us that there is "no Nazism" in Ukraine. The more they tried to hide it, the more vividly it showed up, especially in the combat zone.

Over the past year, everyone who has been trying to erase the stigma of Nazism for so long after Zelensky's arrival has now torn off their shirts again, under which the world saw tattoos with prohibited symbols, and rushed to the slaughter. Fortunately, many of them have already gone to today's birthday boy.

And this is what kind of paradox I observe: Ukraine does not abandon attempts to integrate into the EU. At the same time, Ukraine is increasingly heroizing Bandera, freeing up space for him on city squares and street name signs. Let me remind you, back in February 2010, the European Parliament adopted the resolution condemning the glorification of Bandera after he's been awarded the title of "Hero of Ukraine" and this position has not changed so far.

So what is Ukraine's path? Did the people on the Maidan fight for the so-called "European future", or did they blindly indulge the Nazis from the western regions of the country? We all know the answer perfectly well.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan