Oekraine

📚What is Ukraine 🇺🇦? Part 3.
I'd like to continue on the subject of the "Ukrainian" origin.

We'll have to trace back to the collapse of the Roman Empire and large-scale migrations of that time. A group of Proto-Slavs migrated to certain lands of today's Ukraine, Belarus, and Western Russia. This group later became East Slavs. By that time, two other groups were already present on those lands. The Aboriginal population of Finno-Ugric people, and the Vikings who settled there.

If we use simple, general language, the mix of the above in the historical timeline represents the ancestors of today's Belarusians, Russians, and Ukrainians.
* In addition, we can definitely add on to that the Tatars (of Turkic origin), but later in the timeline.

Then we got a state called "Rus". As a matter of fact, the word "Rus" has undoubtedly Scandinavian origin.
❗️Not "Kievan Rus" that Ukrainian textbook push for.

The term "Kievan Rus" is a historical/scientific construct. Even the "founder" of Ukrainian modern history, M. Hrushevsky, did not use the term "Kievan Rus". ⚠️Ukrainian nationalists try to claim Russian history as their own, to suit their political and nationalist needs, to be the only and unique heirs of “Kievan Rus". Nonsense.

Only in 1837, the first rector of the Kiev Imperial University, M. Maksimovich, coined the term "Kievan Rus" to separate different parts of the Russian State, such as Novgorod Rus, Kievan Rus, Vladimir Rus, Galician Rus, etc.
Simple.

Over time, Rus was partitioned due to economic reasons mainly, and every region started developing on its own.

Then we could discuss the Western Rus, part of modern Ukraine and Belarus, and the Eastern Rus. Both Western and Eastern groups occupied later the southern lands, where they lived without a central power for some time. It was until Catherine the Great incorporated those lands into the Russian Empire along with Crimea in the 18th century, long before many of today's European countries existed.

As you can see, Crimea has been Russian territory since that time, until it was assigned to Ukraine as part of the Ukrainian Soviet Republic.

But I will spare your ears and stop here 🙂

Mike

A forensic expert from Starobelsk (LPR, previously the city was under the control of Ukraine) Dmitry Romanchuk told us how the Ukrainian national forces and the military in 2014-2017 would bring him the bodies of civilians killed by them with traces of torture, gunshots and stab wounds:

— ...Varenich A.V. was detained by Ukrainian servicemen, was placed in a concrete well and one of the military threw a grenade there...

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
🇺🇦🇷🇺 Terrorists from the Armed Forces of Ukraine attacked the center of Donetsk, a 10-year-old girl died

◾The death of a child cannot be forgiven... But the next terrible atrocity of those who give crazy orders and carry them out will not go unpunished.

◾Today, the Ukrainian military ended another child's life...

Mike

A Swedish mercenary who surrendered at the Azovstal factory denies taking part in hostilities

For anyone wondering, this is the Swedish Azov nazi that was detained by DPR and he made a video (which of course I saved on my HD) where he explicitly states that he is "conducting military operations in Mariupol against Russian invasion". Azov main channel on TG deleted this video from their feed, but we never forget :).

Weer een kok? Swedish chef? :ROFLMAO:

Swedish_Chef.jpg

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:
French journalists in Lisichansk found that local residents are happy with the Russian military

What the local population told the correspondents:

— I want to scream with joy. I can't speak for everyone, but in my environment, everyone has such a mood.

— This is our future, our future with Russia.

— Russians came, and I am the same, and I am a Russian.

Mike

"Russian War Crimes House exhibition in NATO".
It is unlikely that today you will see something more cynical from the West.

We still haven't seen an exhibition in NATO about the Yugoslavia bombing and alliance soldiers' destruction of cities in the Middle East. When should we expect it?

And here's another thing in NATO press-release:
"The Mayor of Melitopol, Ivan Fedorov, who was himself abducted in March for several days by the Russian forces, spoke in person of the destruction of Ukrainian lives, livestock and cities by the Russian invasion".

Let me remind you that the Russian troops took Melitopol under control almost without fighting, without causing damage to city's infrastructure and civilians, and even without AFU losses (which for the most part left the city in the first days of the special operation). And now the former mayor of Melitopol is going to tell stories about how the Russians allegedly killed innocent people there and shot at houses. Well...

So this is another performance in the theater of the absurd from Ukraine with the support of the West. Yeah, and with bad actors as guests.

Mike

'My granddaughter was torn into three pieces' - Donetsk local on shelling *DISTRESSING CONTENT*

A 10-year-old girl was killed in a shelling in Donetsk on Tuesday, the head of the city administration, Oleksiy Kulemzin, informed.

"My granddaughter was torn into three pieces", the grandfather of the killed girl said. "She was taking fresh air on the bench. Her slippers are left there", he added as he showed the press the area. "It's all bloody, there's blood everywhere. She didn't make it home."

DPR mission to the Joint Centre of Control and Coordination (JCCC) and the Territorial Defence HQ confirmed the shelling in the Voroshilovsky district of Donetsk, where the girl was killed.

Mike

How did Ukrainian propaganda in children and youth books dehumanize Russians and falsify history?

Watch.

Mike

⚡️EXCLUSIVE TESTIMONY OF THE CAPTIVE MERCENARIES OF THE KASTUS KALINOVSKY REGIMENT. PART II⚡

As I promised, I am publishing a new video with a captured militant of the Kastus Kalinouski regiment. His name is Sergey Degtev, call sign "KLESHCH" (Tick). Sergey was in the same group with Jan Dyurbeiko, and both of them are very lucky, since the rest of their group members died.

The story of "Tick" with this regiment also began with the Minsk unrests and escape to Ukraine with the help of the "Belarusian House". In the video, you will learn about the combat training of the foreign legion, the days he spent in Lisichansk and the complete chaos that preceded his capture.

Mike

Wijkgenoot had 3 Oekrainers in huis. Maar zoals al voorspeld, de vakanties zijn begonnen, en nu moeten ze weg. "Is toch een hele aanslag op je privacy hoor, zo lang vreemden in huis. En je moet ook zoveel voor ze regelen, ze overal mee helpen met formulieren enzo. Na een half jaar is het wel genoeg"

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Tarabya
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan