Oekraine

◾Captured American mercenary Alexander Dryuke said that he was promised $3,500 a month for participating in hostilities, but he never received it. He also explained that he decided to go to Ukraine after watching the news on TV.

◾"I came without realizing, I didn't have complete information. If I had a better understanding of what is really going on here, I would not have come. I really regret my arrival"

◾No need to say but after the interviewer ask in Russian the POW answers in English.

Mike

‘So, it’s very bad here. We bury people here [in the courtyards]!’ Residents of Lugansk tell how they inter people killed in the streets during shelling by the Ukrainian army.

Mike

"We don't want anything, just don't let them shoot us" — Izium residents are done from constant Ukrainian shelling and wait for peace

The situation both in Izium and in its suburbs remains extremely difficult. Shelling by the Ukrainian Army continues — civilians are had to hide in basements and bomb shelters non stop.

They have not received any pensions or benefits for almost 4 months, and there is no work either. Humanitarian aid is distributed but limited — people need help.

"Once a month, a can of stew, a bag of buckwheat and half a kilo of sugar. It's good that bread is given out more often", Lyudmila Nikolaevna notes.

People survive thanks to their farm and help from the Russian military and fighters of the LPR. According to locals, they were oppressed by the Ukrainian authorities — Russian speakers were treated with prejudice, in state institutions they were forced to write and address exclusively in Ukrainian. Now people honestly admit that they only want peace.

Mike

Yasynuvata under heavy fire of Ukrainian army: child received head injury during shelling

Ukrainian army have been shelling Yasynuvata since the very morning. After another strike, twelve-year-old Slava received shrapnel injury to the head. The boy was hiding in the bathroom when the fragments broke through the roof and ceiling of the house, hitting his head. Fortunately, fragments ricocheted off the tile, and that is why they only damaged the skin, the skull was intact.

The child was hospitalized in the Makeyevskaya Hospital, where his wound was stitched up. He received no other serious injuries, but experienced a major shock.

“He is very frightened, so he is trembling all over, he won’t let his mother go”, told Slava’s grandmother to Readovka’s military correspondent Rostislav Shorokhov.

Mike

⚡️BREAKING NEWS⚡

Largest prisoner exchange between Russia and Ukraine since start of military operation was carried out on direct order of Putin - Russian Defense Ministry.

According to Russian Ministry of Defense, total of 6,000 Ukrainian prisoners of war are in Russian hands.

Mike

IMG_20220630_214853_243.jpg
Ukrainian gunners use modern modular French 155-mm high-explosive fragmentation shells LU 211 B-BB with a bottom gas generator.

When firing from 155-mm guns with a barrel length of 52 calibers (CAESAR, Pzh 2000, AHS Krab, etc.), the range can reach 40 kilometers.

Mike

Organs of wounded Ukrainian soldiers leave for Europe

The Ukrainian authorities have provoked another big problem besides the export of wheat - the trade in human organs.

“Now it has reached its maximum level, also affecting the army corps. Many soldiers who are seriously wounded are at high risk that their organs may be "sold" abroad. There are a lot of schemes according to which the “soldier’s organs” are taken out, which we will soon tell about,” writes the Ukrainian Telegram channel “Legitimny”.

Mike

🇮🇹🇳🇱🇺🇦Italy will supply Ukraine with modern artillery equipment - Prime Minister of the Netherlands Mark Rutte.

According to him, Italy intends to supply Ukraine with modern artillery equipment, “similar” to howitzers, which are sent to the country by Germany and the Netherlands.

A spokesman for the Italian Ministry of Defense declined to comment on the possible delivery of howitzers, saying that "in Italy, the list of materials (for Ukraine) is classified."

Rutte also said that "it is incredibly important that Ukraine receives a sufficient number of heavy weapons systems," urging other NATO partners to increase the supply of weapons.

Mike

📚What is Ukraine 🇺🇦? Part 1.
In one of my previous posts, I showed how Ukrainian authorities developed the most absurd theories of how great and superior their nation is, and successfully brainwashed their population with this for 30 years. If you haven't watched it yet, get ready to laugh. I may sound sarcastic, but it's hard to react any other way. https://t.me/right2dissent/124

It's laughable how they're trying to rewrite history and make everything fit their theories. They do it to distance themselves from Russian culture and heritage. In this series, I'm going to write about Ukraine, and its history, not the "descendants of gods" theories.

Before the 20th century, there was no record of a country or state named "Ukraine." ❗️The modern country Ukraine is a purely 20th-century creation.
The term “Ukraine", which is an English word, is pronounced oo-kra-in-a, in Russian or Ukrainian languages. I'm not sure if I'm using the right word here, but I want to say that the term "Ukraine" was non-deterministic. It derives from the words such as:
Окраина (rus) - okraina - pronounced o-kra-in-a, meaning borderland.
People also used to say "У краины" (rus), meaning at the edge, or at the border. Pronounced oo-kra-i-ni.
Indeed, many lands west of the Dnieper River (that splits modern Ukraine) were Russia's Western borders. ❗️It should be noted that those were not defined territories. These lands were also listed/mentioned as a historical region.
In the 18th century, the Russian government referred to the term "a ukranian line", as a line of western defence with strongholds. Or "a ukrainian division", for the troops guarding those areas. This had nothing to do with ethnicity.
In Polish sources of the middle of the 17th century, there is a mention of suppression of Cossack's revolt. Those who suppressed the revolt were Hungarian mercenaries and Ukrainians (oo-kra-in-zi). This time, the term was used for the Polish noblemen called "Szlachta", who lived west of the Dnieper River. As can be seen, they used the term "Ukrainian" for the Poles living on the eastern border of Poland.
"Ukrainians" were also called Cossacks who revolted against the Polish king and then also betrayed the Russian Tzar.

Mike

◾Russian serviceman Sergei Tolstoy, who was released yesterday as a result of an exchange, spoke about Ukrainian captivity.

◾Prolonged electric shock, inflicting wounds with knives, gunshot wounds of an unarmed - the Nazis mocked the fighter, who was just one of many victims.

Mike

Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova:
"As Russian leadership has stated more than once, our Armed Forces are striking only military facilities and using only precision weapons in the operation. A ceasefire is regularly established and humanitarian corridors are created for evacuating civilians from dangerous areas.

Since the start of the operation, over 2,150,000 people, including over 340,000 children have left for Russia. Russia is providing humanitarian aid to the Ukrainians who have been freed from the neo-Nazis, as well as to people in the DPR and the LPR.

Since February 24 of this year, it has delivered about 37,000 tonnes of food products, medications and other basic necessities to these areas."

Mike

◾During the exchange of prisoners between Russia and Ukraine, 47 citizens of the DPR were released, the DPR ombudsman said.

◾According to her, they are in a difficult psychological state, almost all of them were subjected to severe torture by the Ukrainian side.

◾The DPR Ombudsman said she would notify the UN and the ICRC about the facts of torture of captured DPR fighters.

Mike

◾Denis Pushilin on air #60minutes told the details of the last exchange

◾‘This is the biggest exchange since the beginning of NWO. Ukraine has repeatedly tried to disrupt it, this was already the 4th attempt.

◾It was important for us to return our Russian soldiers, the vast majority were subjected to torture. The conditions were beyond the normal treatment of prisoners.

◾Among those issued to Ukraine, there are ordinary nationalist battalions, for whom participation in crimes was not recorded. The second criterion is those people who will not be able to join the ranks. Cripples who were maimed and injured as a result of hostilities. Out of about 37 people.

Mike

GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL: Israeli mercenary serving in the Ukrainian army CAPTURED by Lugansk People's Republic forces.

“We had a weapon, but we did not know how to use it ... They did not train us to fight and sent us to the battlefield,” said the Israeli captive.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Tarabya
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan