Oekraine

Another American US Marine Grady Kurpasi from "Foreign Legion" captured in Ukraine

CNN publishes the name and biography details of the third volunteer, who may be in Russian captivity. Kurpasi served in the U.S. Marine Corps for 20 years, retiring in November 2021. In March, he went to Ukraine as a volunteer, planning to be an instructor. The last time he got in touch from Kherson area, the American TV channel reports.

To date, the Russian command has not confirmed the presence of Kurpasi among the prisoners. The Ukrainian General Staff also does not comment on the published information.

Earlier it became known about the surrendered 2 American volunteers who fought on the side of the AFU — 39-year-old Alexander Drueke and 27-year-old Andy Huynh.

Mike

⚡️ SBU KILLED A MAN RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES⚡

I continue to tell you about the crimes of the Ukrainian security forces. And today you will learn the story of the clergyman Feofan, who became a victim of Ukrainian punishers in the Mariupol department of the SBU. A man was killed in front of his eyes, and he himself was subjected to cruel torture.

Mike

Elena and Anastasia Steshenko (12 years old) tell what happened in their family as a result of the shelling of Svatovo (LPR) by Ukrainian troops:

Anastasia: I was walking near the school... I was hit by a splinter in the right cheekbone.

Elena: We were at home and ran to the square. While running, we saw the wounded in a terrible state. But, of course, I was looking for my daughter...

— Did you see the victims?

Anastasia: A family with three children took me away and the man said that there were wounded and corpses lying around the city near cafes. I saw the bodies.

Mike

STATEMENT REGARDING AMERICAN NATIONALS, RECENTLY CAPTURED ON THE DONBASS TERRITORY.

Yesterday an original photograph showing Alexander Drueke, 39, and Andy Tai Ngoc Huynh, 27, both US mercenaries, was released in this telegram channel. An image showed americans sitting in a military truck hands-tied.

Since that I’ve received numerous articles telling that US State Dept is aware of that photo and working to verify it. Another State Dept spokesperson declined any further commentary on that matter. Relatives of these US nationals have not received any meaningful information from US government officials.

Disclosure of mentioned photo made lots of noise among the western media. Since that, US State Dept now have a good reason to dislike me in person, hehe. Not because of the photo itself, but for the fact that I’m actually doing their job.

No matter what mercenaries’s crimes are, they still have their mothers and fathers, who deserve to know their children’s fate.

Earlier today I’ve contacted a number of Alex’s and Andy’s relatives over Facebook and did what their government didn’t: informed, that their beloved ones are alive, not wounded, but in custody.

I suppose, this qualify as «good news» for these families, as both americans could be easily killed. Their squad was abandoned by retreating ukrainian army, what ended up in capture.

A pay-trip to Donbass does not always end as good, as it did for these two americans. From 530 US nationals, 214 are already killed-in-action, bringing grief and mourning to their homes. These numbers are hardly to hit the western headlines, but as warfare intensifies, the truth will come out.

The V.

Mike

More captured Americans, when Aiden and his buddies got captured they also gave interviews days after their captivity. After more than a month they were sentenced to death, the same fate is waiting for these American mercenaries.

Mike

The Biden administration and U.S. political officials with the help of the corporate media are once again lying, manipulating, and deceiving the public into another war based on false pretenses.

The OSCE reports and Patrick Lancaster’s on-the-ground reporting clearly show that Ukraine began shelling the independent republics of Donetsk and Luhansk nine days before Russia announced its ‘special military operation’ in Ukraine.

Ukraine had already started shelling the Russian-speaking citizens of the Donbas when Joe Biden went on television and told the American people that Russia was about to invade Ukraine.

Mike

INNOCENCE SHELLED: "HIDE," the little girl advises, "but NEVER panic!"

With enthusiastic COURAGE and big DREAMS kids from Gorlokva, Donetsk Republic give HEARTWARMING advice in between sheltering from constant airstrikes as they hope "Everything ENDS."

Mike

Ukraine is infected with everyday Nazism, people don't even realize how much.

In the photo, the inscription on the garbage cans: "Squeeze the bottle, as if you are strangling a Muscovite." The Ukrainian recycling company "Sankom" found it funny.

IMG_20220618_083939_964.jpg
Mike

IMG_20220618_084158_457.jpg
Vladimir Zelensky wrote that "Taira" was released and exchanged. An epic Nazi creature from Azov, detained in a car with two children, whose parents, according to military correspondent Dmitry Steshin, she killed.

A photo of a happy Taira is already being circulated in the public domain.

❗️BUT - look at the photo closely: people are wearing warm clothes (including the red parka in the front) or have coats thrown over their arms. In the middle of June.

The photo is obviously old, so the information, for now, looks to be a fake.

Mike

🇺🇦The Academic Council of the Tchaikovsky Kiev Conservatory refused to remove the name of the Russian composer from the title.

At the meeting on June 16, they unanimously voted for an appeal to Zelensky, the newspaper "Strana" reports.

"Governments and armies can fight, but cultures can never fight each other. They can compete or enrich each other. Tchaikovsky, like Shakespeare, like Joan of Arc, like Christ, does not belong to one particular nation, he belongs to the whole world," said Yuri Rybchinsky, a member of the conservatory's supervisory board.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan