Oekraine

🇷🇺❌🇺🇦🇷🇺 TASS: The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and units of the Republics of Donbass in Mariupol took all measures to protect the population, Shoigu reported to Putin.

Mike

🇺🇦⚡The Azov base abandoned in the port of Mariupol: the retreating Nazis burned everything that burned

Firing points, a first aid station and even a small repair base - that's all that remains of the Ukrainian militants who held ships hostage in the port of Mariupol.

Mike

🇷🇺⚡The cancellation of the "frontal" assault on "Azovstal" is not at all the cancellation of air, missile and artillery strikes on "Azovstal"

Mike

🇺🇦 “If they order, I’ll kill my child too” – a resident of Mariupol told how nationalists mocked civilians

The Ukrainian military and nationalists unceremoniously drove civilians into basements, did not let them out and did not give them food. As an eyewitness of the ongoing atrocities said, going out into the street was like death. She told how the usual garbage disposal almost turned into a tragedy for her and her child.

“We were taking out the garbage, there were Ukrainian soldiers there. They told us not to dare to leave the cellars and threatened to shoot us. I asked one of them “will you shoot a child?”, And he answered me, “if I am ordered, I will kill my child too,” Victoria said.

She added that the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the national battalions broke walls in residential buildings in order to freely move around empty apartments, placing their firing points in them.

Mike

🇺🇦 The wounded soldier of the sniper company of the Armed Forces of Ukraine thanked the Russian military doctors for their help and said that the Ukrainian authorities continue to frighten the military with allegedly cruel treatment of soldiers who laid down their arms.

Mike

🇱🇻 In Latvia, those who support the special operation in Ukraine will be deprived of citizenship

Such a law was adopted in the Parliament of the country.

Mike

🇷🇺🇺🇦❗Assault units of the militia and the army of the Russian Federation are leaving Mariupol and moving to the Avdeevsky sector of the front. The police of the DPR and parts of the Russian army remain in Mariupol, which will maintain order in the liberated city and fire at Azovstal from artillery and mortars until all Ukrainian soldiers leave.

Mike

🇷🇺🇺🇦❗After the statement of the Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation on the liberation of Mariupol, the legendary Donbass battalion "Somalia" completed the assault operation and is now sent to another sector of the front.

The guys really played one of the key roles in the offensive operation of the NM DPR and the RF Armed Forces.

🇷🇺🇺🇦❗After Shoigu announced victory in Mariupol, the assault units of the DPR and the Russian Federation are being transferred to another sector of the front.

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡A separate assault battalion "Somalia" leaves the liberated Mariupol. Real Heroes.

Mike

🇹🇷🇺🇦 On one of the corpses of a militant in Mariupol, fighting on the Ukrainian side, a sign of the Turkish Military Academy was founded.

The sign of the Academy, located in Ankara, could, among other things, belong to a Turkish instructor.

Mike

George Webb - Investigative Journalist (Twitter)

Looks like Putin may have figured out that Azovstal is a trap where the children hostages may already be dead. Is Putin pivoting to Kolomoisky's steel plant in Kramatorsk for the possible NATO bios?

Mike

🇷🇺🇺🇦 The Armed Forces of Ukraine and the National Battalions have suffered terrible losses in the Donbas these days, in the near future Telegram channels will be filled with photos of corpses and destroyed equipment...

The defeat of the Donbass grouping has begun, at the same time, another formation of the RF Armed Forces is advancing from Izyum, here the enemy also has heavy losses, after breaking through the defense, the forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Donbass will find themselves between a rock and a hard place.

Mike

En het is een VROUW. Puur toeval, lijkt mij zo.

Mike
Een omgebouwde man, staat op haar twitterprofiel dat ze trans is

💬 “…If the Russian military had not provided assistance, I would have died from blood loss. That is why, I am so grateful to the Russian army…”

▫️A Ukrainian POW says that he survived only thanks to timely medical assistance provided by Russian military medics.

Mike

Here is the last know recording given by Lira saying that " if it's 12 hour or more, assume that I have been picked up, by the SBU."

He then goes on to say "...and assume the people most responsible are the Daily Beast."

What do the Daily Beast have to do with the possible disappearance of Gonzalo Lira?

Side note: The SBU are like Ukraine's secret police or other know as the Security Service of Ukraine.

This is where the Daily Beast comes into focus. "Journalists" Mark Hay writes a 4200 word plus hit piece on Lira comparing him to Russian shills and spreading "conspiracy theories" like the Ukraine Biolabs story.

Daily Beast framed Lira as a misogynist and a Putin puppet. When Daily Beast reached out for comment, they used this as a proxy to doxx Lira's location to the Ukraine government and the SBU which there is heavy presence of these Nazi's where Lira was staying. They also admit giving this information from the hit piece over to the Ukraine government.

Anabel goes into more of this journalist's history (Mark Hay) and his weak body of work.

Point of the matter, we have media outlets threatening citizens with hit pieces and doxing them again putting their lives in general.

The other connection that we have with the Daily Beast is Michael John Cirillo now known as Sarah Ashton-Cirillo who is a trans pro-Ukraine journalist.

An article titled " This Undercover Operative Says She Recruited the Proud Boys for the GOP" written on June 3, 2021 talks how she infiltrated far right group Proud Boys and tie them to a Vegas-based GOP consultant.

"In the months leading up to the 2020 election, Sarah Ashton-Cirillo, a self-described progressive activist, embedded herself in GOP circles as part of her research for a book on right-wing extremism. What she found was a Republican consultant desperate to team the Proud Boys up with the Nevada GOP in order to challenge ballots and flip the presidential election."

Sounds like a fed-boi/ informant to me.

Why does this matter? Cirillo is boots on the ground in Ukraine as we speak and she was celebrating the supposed capture of Lira. Next slide...

As you can see she is very excited about reports that Lira was captured.

She even went as far as calling him a "Russian spy" with 0 evidence to back this up besides what they consider wrong speak from his youtube videos.

Do you see how dangerous this is?

Here is the article where Sarah talks about her experiences with the FBI has they used her information to conduct raids on political figures in Nevada she opposed and labled as far right extremists.

"The story of Ashton-Cirillo’s involvement doesn’t end there, as this past month, FBI agents corresponded with her relating to their investigation of Fiore and other potential matters of interest. According to reports filed with the Secretary of State, Fiore has used campaign funds to cover payments for food, parties, and personal items, including payments to family members such as her daughter, who Fiore claims performed campaign services.

Agents raided Fiore’s home earlier this year, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal."

This is what you call a FEDBOI!

FedBoi Sarah Ashton Cirillo is now embedded with the Azov Battalion and calling for Putin to be sent to hell.

Now that we have established the connections and doxxing of Lira by the Daily Beast and pro trans journalist Castillo celebrating his supposed capture let's get into the question, was Lira actually captured?

The picture above is from a known Azoz SBU agent in Kharkov known as Boatsman. These tweets have now been deleted and deemed fake by Boatsman but you can clearly see it's very possible they were the one's behind Lira's disappearance.

The tweet put out the Boatsman claims he is pleased that Lira has been captured and can not wait to see the video of his beheading pop up on Telegram.

The man known as the "Boatsman" also goes by the name of Sergei Korotkikh. He's had a long history with the Azov Battalion and has been fighting for Ukraine since 2014.

"Members of the far-right groups co-led by Korotkikh have been convicted of murders and were involved in numerous assaults.

Also, multiple people around Korotkikh have been killed or died in suspicious circumstances in Belarus, Russia and Ukraine. Some of the dead may have known a great deal about the fighter and his alleged crimes.

Korotkikh could be crucial in helping to solve the 2016 murder of Belarusian journalist Pavel Sheremet and the 2021 hanging death of Belarusian activist Vitaly Shishov. The official Sheremet investigation has effectively reached a dead end, and no progress has been reported in the Shishov case."

So this man that claims his tweets were fake about Lira has a history of brutal murders and according to this post could have connections to a murder of a journalist and an activist but got away with it? h/t @KaneKoaTheGreat

So did Lira actually get taken out by the Ukraine SBU? A lot of evidence points to that and to add more fuel to the fire, Chileans have been up in arms and wants answers and CNN Chile official twitter account reported on Lira with a tweet on April 18th but then deleted it the next day.

Why would CNN post this and then delete? Very odd indeed.

Last bit of sauce: The man that supposedly kidnapped Lira with the Call Sign "Chile" is this man right here Sergey Velichenko according to the Boatsman.

I dedicated a ton of time finding as much info as I could about Gonzalo Lira because this should be a story the entire world is talking about right now. Gonzalo was born in California and yet we see another attack from the media doxxing a private citizen that could have led to his demise. We saw what happened with Libs of TicToc where a washed up old hag doxxed a private citizen and their family members over tweets with the Left's own words in them. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no other reason for people to share people'e location other than to cause them harm or even worse, death.

Was Daily Beast accessory to murder? We don't have a body but there is ample evidence to show it's highly possible.

Get the word out on Lira. He may have been executed for wrong think and pushing back against the narrative.

I will be compiling all these posts into my Substack and also a video out today along with my live stream.

The grind never stops.

Holy shit...

The Daily Beast just scrubbed this article off their website concerning Sarah Ashton-Cirillo who I just included in the above sauce with Lira.

I literally have the original article opened up maybe an hour ago as I was writing this.

What is the Daily Beast trying hide??

The Internet is forever.

Article Link: https://web.archive.org/web/2021060...says-she-recruited-the-proud-boys-for-the-gop

Mike

Laatst bewerkt:

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan