Midterm Verkiezingen

CNN commentaar: "Donald Trump, He lost his crown"
me (HM): 'You ain't see nothing yet"

Allebei live, CNN en Bloomberg hoe kan dat ?

Bovenaan het scherm / onderaan gevangen in een scherm afdruk

Schermafbeelding 2022-11-09 om 10.36.27.png

Kari Lake activate:

"I'm not only going to be the governor for four years, I'm going to do two terms. I'm going to be your worst freaking nightmare for eight years. And we will reform the media as well. We're going to make you guys into journalists again."

Mike

Maricopa County:
"Thank you... So many people who worked today to make it a very successful day...We apologize to those voters who were inconvenienced...

We don't have exact times.. maybe roughly every hour or so.. going through the evening and then into the early morning.. Hopefully finishing up in the wee hours two or three in the morning..."

The 3 AM ballots are back.

Mike

Notice how Florida magically became a deep red state after DeSantis banned Zuckerbucks, started arresting people for election fraud, and enacted safe guards.
Most of the country is actually deep red and we all know it.

Mike

If you think Kari Lake is just going to let them cheat her out of an election with the kind of warrior spirit she has then you've got another thing coming.
She'll raise all hell before she would ever concede.

Kari Lake assures us that she will still win.

"How do you get fair and free elections? You have to fight and win to make them fair and free. And we needed another stark reminder that we have incompetent people running the show in Arizona. Who is ready for a change?
Guess what? We are going to win this."

Mike

Hoe staat het met de verkiezingen?
Hebben de Republikeinen al gewonnen?

Waarom zijn er in die grijze gebieden geen verkiezingen dan? Weet iemand de reden daarvan?Screenshot_20221109-164958.jpg

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Jerosteo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan