Ivermectine

Hey Mr. Donkey and high priest of your sect of decerebrates.

Fortunately, I have a life that I like but among many things one of my tasks is to monitor and stop people who are dangerous to society, like you and the active collaborators-servants of your sect.
If you really think I'm a troll well you're wrong, because I'm not giving up on you until the lawyers are able to initiate the necessary procedures.
You are the administrator and the big boss of this forum and all responsibility for the contents is yours and whoever manages the site on your behalf.
But hey, little star, you don't have to fear, if you really have a clean heart and mind and are sure you are not breaking the laws you don't have to fear any legal consequences.
Who I will appoint will have to evaluate whether to proceed in civil or criminal matters.

Have patience, starlet, it will take time.
Don't worry, I'll contact you as soon as possible.

You can continue to be pampered by your ass lickers, satan's cocksuckers and clique of minus habens, now.
Enjoy the evening and have a good life, Your Majesty and Grand Master, Donkey's dickhead.

Your dear Vladimir.
I fear nothing and no one except God. You, on the other hand, better watch your six.

Mike

Mike ..Ideetje misschien?.. Kun je niet beter een kleine bijdrage gaan vragen voor het forum zodat alleen serieuze members kunnen lezen en posten? Dan blijven die trollen wel weg... (denk ik)

Hello Donkey, you are a dear sick sweetheart. 🥰

As you have so promptly demonstrated your lapdogs have immediately stood up in support of their sect leader and puppet master.
I'm not intimidating or threatening anyone, don't worry starlet, I'm not a criminal unlike you and your thugs, like Warrior of Light (she's a sissy, isn't she?), Sailor Moon and... some of your colonels are still missing. They'll probably intervene after they're done licking your ass and have had their fill of your diabolical rotting nectar.
I would like to tell your minions to use their intellect, if they have one, to avoid repeating slogans. They look like parrots on the pirate's shoulder.
Who knows what consumes first, the master's ass or the servants' tongue?

P.S. I'm gathering a lot of information about your little kingdom of sick minds, so we could meet, maybe in a court of law, aren't you happy little star? 🤗

Bye-bye, minus habens and criminogenic scum bags. 😘

Kind regards, Vladimir
Al die prikjes doet echt niks goeds met de hersenen!

Hey Mr. Donkey and high priest of your sect of decerebrates.

Fortunately, I have a life that I like but among many things one of my tasks is to monitor and stop people who are dangerous to society, like you and the active collaborators-servants of your sect.
If you really think I'm a troll well you're wrong, because I'm not giving up on you until the lawyers are able to initiate the necessary procedures.
You are the administrator and the big boss of this forum and all responsibility for the contents is yours and whoever manages the site on your behalf.
But hey, little star, you don't have to fear, if you really have a clean heart and mind and are sure you are not breaking the laws you don't have to fear any legal consequences.
Who I will appoint will have to evaluate whether to proceed in civil or criminal matters.

Have patience, starlet, it will take time.
Don't worry, I'll contact you as soon as possible.

You can continue to be pampered by your ass lickers, satan's cocksuckers and clique of minus habens, now.
Enjoy the evening and have a good life, Your Majesty and Grand Master, Donkey's dickhead.

Your dear Vladimir.
So if Mike is responsible I keep it nice : 🖕
And this is from me : 🖕:poop:🤮

Vandaag een brief van PostNL gekregen dat mijn zending door de douane in beslag is genomen. Deze zending was van de partij waar Mike een foto van heeft geplaatst en welke opnieuw verstuurd waren.

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan