Humor om te lachen...

Hello guys, I am the CEO of a Libtard company and I want to introduce a policy called “Suck my dick, or lose your job” policy.

As you know COVID-19 is very scary and the best possible protection against the virus is for you guys to suck my dick. We want to provide a safe working environment for all our employees.

But I must warn you, even if you sucked my dick, you can still catch COVID and still spread COVID. And according to the reporting systems around the world, tens of thousands of people got cancer, STD and some have even choked to death after they sucked my dick.

In the future, you must to suck my dick again and require you to upload proof on our company platform that you sucked my dick at least 3 times.

If you don’t want to suck my dick, you can go to your doctor and ask for a medical exemption of why you’re too sick to suck my dick.

If you refuse to comply with our policy, you will lose your job.

My dick’s pronouns are safe and effective.

Bron:

Hello guys, I am the CEO of a Libtard company and I want to introduce a policy called “Suck my dick, or lose your job” policy.

As you know COVID-19 is very scary and the best possible protection against the virus is for you guys to suck my dick. We want to provide a safe working environment for all our employees.

But I must warn you, even if you sucked my dick, you can still catch COVID and still spread COVID. And according to the reporting systems around the world, tens of thousands of people got cancer, STD and some have even choked to death after they sucked my dick.

In the future, you must to suck my dick again and require you to upload proof on our company platform that you sucked my dick at least 3 times.

If you don’t want to suck my dick, you can go to your doctor and ask for a medical exemption of why you’re too sick to suck my dick.

If you refuse to comply with our policy, you will lose your job.

My dick’s pronouns are safe and effective.

Bron:

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan