Globalisten & Cultureel Marxisme

IMG_20230427_175028_068.jpg
Honestly, I don't care what people do so long as doesn't have a negative impact on my life.

All I ask are two simple things....so, let's start there.

1) Don't demand I/we play along
2) Keep your damn hands off the kids

What part of that is difficult to understand? Cross those lines and THEN we have a problem. And in this case, a rather serious one to boot.

-------

"We are fighting not just a culture war but a war for rationality, science, and norms that have been in place since the dawn of humanity. Every normal aspect of our lives from human reproduction, family, education, justice, and science must be “queered” or made no longer normative. This is their stated goal.

To win the culture war against wokeness, we need to end the entire fantasy world."

Mike

IMG_20230429_063732_449.jpg
Ireland is about to pass one of the most radical hate speech bills yet. Merely possessing "hateful" material on your devices is enough to face prison time.

Not only that, but the burden of proof is shifted to the accused, who is expected to prove they didn't intend to use the material to "spread hate".

This clause is so radical that even the Trotskyist People Before Profit opposed it as a flagrant violation of civil liberties. Dark times.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan