Feminisme

Weak men will tell you violence is never the answer.

Weak men will tell you obey.

Weak men let their children pretend they can change their gender.

Weak men tell you what you can't say.

Weak men are afraid to speak the truth for the sake of hurting people's feelings.

Weak men tolerate the deterioration of their culture and society.

Weak men got us to where we are at.

Mike

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Surv
Goeie beschouwing door Better Bachelor over de foute lui die momenteel de mannenbeweging aanvoeren, foute types als Andrew Tate en Fresh & Fit.

Mike

In 2017 schreef ik dit. Dit was n.a.v. een 4-delige serie op YT. De feministische eigenaresse van YT zorgde ervoor dat MGTOW-kanalen verdwenen en daarmee verdween ook de ronduit briljante 4-delige serie op YT over het egoisme, narcisme en solipsisme van vrouwen, plus de rationalization hamster die tezamen de vrouwelijke psychose vormen. Zojuist vond ik de volledige 4 delen opnieuw! Wil.je vrouwelijke psychologie doorgronden, bekijk dan alle 4 de video's, je wordt meteen een expert in het vrouwelijke 'mysterie'.

Deel 1:

Deel 2:

Deel 3:

Deel 4:

Mike

Yall can hate the Tates for having a studio for cam whores all day.

You can hate Trump for killing Soleimani and grabbing his ankles for Israel all day.

I don't disagree. I made a film called Trumps zionidt ball & chain. However these rape charges are bullshit.

The girl in the Tate case was not kidnapped and not raped. She is on film at a party getting pizza. She always had her phone passport and money and didn't even stay in the same house. She bragged about her acting ability and trying to get money from Andrew.

The loon in the Trump case who said on TV, rape isn't physical and who named her cat vagina, did not have sex with Trump in a Macy's dressing room.

They're just being charged with bullshit for political reasons because left hates them.

It matters bc if you let women get away with this type of crap it's a slippery slope. This happened to Assange too.

Anyone can be "accused" of heinous things by a woman and then their life is ruined.

If you dont defend these people it will be someone else next. You are creating a formula the left can use to remove whoever they want.

At first they came for the X and I did nothing. Then they came for Y and still nothing. Then they came for me.

This is about using false charges as a political weapon. It's not about the particular personalities of the men being accused.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan