False flags en andere geheime operaties

I've now seen an unedited video of the Buffalo mass shooting. It is extremely graphic so I am not sharing it here.

this "kid" has recognizable shooting training. He handles his rifle like an expert. You don't get this level of proficiency putting multiple rounds on 3 targets more than 30 feet away in less than 5 seconds by luck or just a few trips to a range.

And the fact this goon surrendered and did not force the police to kill him, and that he had a manifesto and displays Azov Battalion symbols, I'm extremely curious about his background and any foreign trips he might have taken.

You know who's NOT curious about digging into the Buffalo shooter and his background?

The national news media.

Mike

1657005101158.png

I’m just going to leave this here.

A red flag law, a waiting period for gun purchases, licensing requirements, and numerous other gun controls did not prevent the July 4, 2022, Highland Park attack.

Article: https://bit.ly/3aamDjC
Sauce: https://bit.ly/3ae2yst

@RedPillPharmacist

1657034298496.png

JUST IN - Police identify Robert "Bobby" E. Crimo III (22) aka "Awake The Rapper" as the suspect in the Highland Park shooting.

UPDATE - Robert Crimo has been taken into custody, WGN reports.

@disclosetv

1657034360818.png
[Doorgestuurd van Brian Cates (Brian Cates)]
[ Foto ]
IF YOU SEE THIS PHOTOSHOPPED SCREENSHOT BEING PASSED AROUND!!!??

It's fake.

There's no Instagram archive with that handle.

The fakers are already at work. Be careful what you pass on to others.

St. Michael's Cross, kijk naar de afbeeldingen onderaan het artikel:

Mike

[Doorgestuurd van Red.Pill.Pharmacist]
[ Video ]
🚨 UVALDE LEAKED VIDEO 🚨

The video Uvalde cops didn't want you to see: 17 officers RAN AWAY from gunman - and one stopped for HAND SANITIZER - as he sprayed 100 rounds into two classrooms full of kids - and they spent 77 minutes doing nothing while 22 died.

@RedPillPharmacist

So we have this (supposed) Army Veteran who (supposedly) stopped the Club Q shooter....

Apparently he was at a gay nightclub with his whole family? Weird place to be with your family...

Now he's going around to all the left-wing news organizations and giving interviews.

Looks legit....

En Club Q?

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan