Elon Musk

Medusa

Om het overzicht een beetje te bewaren ben ik maar zo vrij om voor Elon Musk een eigen lijntje te maken. T'is een bijzonder mens en dat is hij.

Folks, I could do this all day. Just dig into Elon Musk for 5 minutes and you’ll see he is undoubtedly on our side.

He dunks on normies, he calls out left-wing brainwashing and wokeism, he’s anti-communist, he’s anti-government spending, he’s despised by left-wing media and politicians.

I’m not saying he’s the savior of humanity, I’m just saying having him in control of Twitter is a massive win and will play an important role in the ongoing information war.

Here’s Elon dunking on Normies and calling out the broader subject of mass formation psychosis via brainwashing.

1649675415233.png

cafe Weltschmerz over Elon Musk,

Vorige week werd bekend dat Elon Musk grootaandeelhouder van Twitter is geworden. Dat riep direct de vraag op wat dat zou betekenen voor de vrijheid van meningsuiting op het social mediaplatform. Russell Brand, komiek en succesvol maatschappelijk commentator, waarschuwt zijn volgers: “Twitter wordt geen Utopia.”

Meerdere mensen hebben zich over de vraag gebogen wat het grote aandeel van Elon Musk in Twitter betekent. Café Weltschmerz zette vorige week ook haar vraagtekens, en wijst graag op een bijdrage van Brand om het onderwerp wat extra verdieping te geven. Zou het mogelijk zijn dat ’s werelds rijkste man zijn aandeel in Twitter bewust gebruikt om meer macht te verkrijgen? Is het überhaupt te vermijden dat hij het invloedrijke platform aanwendt voor eigen gewin?

Dit kwam ik tegen op de Baudet vs Schwab NFT groep op TG:

Big Brother Elon Musk is watching you! Automobilisten die trots in een Tesla rijden worden voortdurend gemonitord. Alle data die door de geavanceerde software, sensoren en camera’s van hun elektrische auto worden verzameld blijken desgevraagd ook door de fabrikant aan justitie te worden verstrekt.

Dat blijkt uit een recent praktijkvoorbeeld in Berlijn, waar de bestuurder van een Tesla door de rechter werd veroordeeld op basis van data die Tesla aan justitie had verstrekt. De Duitse publieke omroep ZDF dook in deze rechtzaak.

Volgens officier van justitie Andreas Winkelmann zou zonder de rijgegevens die Tesla verstrekte het onderzoek naar het misdrijf “niet zo diepgaand mogelijk zijn geweest”.

De Tesla-rijder was met 160 km/u door Berlijn gereden, had een verkeerslicht geramd en probeerde vervolgens een vluchtmisdrijf te plegen.

Uiteindelijk werd de chauffeur veroordeeld, moest hij een hoge boete betalen en een jaar lang zijn rijbewijs inleveren.

Ook volgens BioClandestine is Elon een white hat:

Okay, so there seems to be some confusion as to if Elon is on our side or not. Let me put these questions to rest and show it to you.

For starters, think logically. Elon Musks is HEAVILY opposed by the MSM, the left, deep state actors, WEF members, and the overwhelming majority of other billionaires. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Deep State wouldn’t EO expend resources attacking Elon, if Elon was under their control.

Logic aside, he’s proven it empirically many times. He sat down on an hour+ long interview with Babylon Bee and called CNN a bunch of perverts for their recent pedophilia scandals. He called wokeness “one of the greatest threats to modern civilization”, while pounding a white claw. If that doesn’t tell you he’s on our side, Idk what to tell you.

He also zoomed in to the WSJ CEO Council meeting, trolled and mocked all the CEOs there and said the majority of positions at their companies are useless, called them all greedy. Then proceeded to trash the globalist Build Back Better bill and said we need to stop government spending and end ALL government subsidies. He has publicly criticized Biden and the left-wing agenda on every front.

Left wing media endlessly write hit pieces about him and are clearly vocally in opposition to Musk. Here’s NBC hinting comparisons to Hitler and “right-wing”.

Here is Vice attacking Elon back when he displayed C19 skepticism. Declaring “something extremely bogus is going on” after testing positive and negative for C19 at the same time.

Elon Musk has proven it endlessly that he is on our side and is a direct enemy of the deep state and the left. If you need more proof, see following tweets below.

Folks, I could do this all day. Just dig into Elon Musk for 5 minutes and you’ll see he is undoubtedly on our side.

He dunks on normies, he calls out left-wing brainwashing and wokeism, he’s anti-communist, he’s anti-government spending, he’s despised by left-wing media and politicians.

I’m not saying he’s the savior of humanity, I’m just saying having him in control of Twitter is a massive win and will play an important role in the ongoing information war.

Nog even als samenvatting van bovenstaande post.

Hoge bomen vangen nu eenmaal veel wind. Ik vind dat deze dude nogal goede dingen doet.

Interessant. Bericht van AD. Tesla-baas Elon Musk wil Twitter kopen voor ruim 41 miljard dollar

Vijandige overname door Musk!

Elon moving to buy Twitter.
Says if they dont accept, he might sell his stock (effectively tanking the stock price)
🤣🤣 Brilliant

Mike

Interesting to see what happens next…

Musk: “Since making my investment I now realize the company will neither thrive nor serve this societal imperative in its current form. Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company,” Musk said in a letter to Twitter Chairman Bret Taylor.

“My offer is my best and final offer and if it is not accepted, I would need to reconsider my position as a shareholder”.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan