Elon Musk

Elon Musk has done more to awaken the masses recently than the mainstream media collectively from shedding light on Hillary Clinton’s Russian collusion hoax to exposing Twitter for their leftwing bias and excessive use of bots. There hasn’t been anyone to trigger this many liberal tears since Donald Trump was active on Twitter, and Musk’s truth bombs are certainly benefitting the former president. Not only do Trump and Musk have a lot in common, they have a unique friendship that may go deeper than most people realize. I can’t help but wonder if Musk’s warpath against the Deep State is part of a well-crafted plan to help break people out of The Matrix that perhaps the two billionaires meticulously orchestrated behind-the-scenes long ago.

Helaas zit de rest van het artikel achter een betaalmuur. Lijkt me machtig interessant om te lezen!

Mike

JUST IN - Elon Musk says may withdraw Twitter takeover bid, accuses the platform of "material breach" for withholding data.

Twitter shares last down 5.5% today.

“Based on Twitter’s behavior to date, and the company’s latest correspondence in particular, Mr. Musk believes the company is actively resisting and thwarting his information rights (and the company’s corresponding obligations) under the merger agreement. This is a clear material breach of Twitter’s obligations under the merger agreement and Mr. Musk reserves all rights resulting therefrom, including his right not to consummate the transaction and his right to terminate the merger agreement.”

Fun fact: the company Elon is using Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, which is the same outfit Alfa Bank used to battle the RussiaGate bs.
N(h/t: Hans Mancke on Twitter)

Mike

Mike
And now Texas State government is getting involved!

Texas Attorney General announces investigation into Twitter for falsifying user numbers and deceiving customers, thus violating the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.

I just posted 2 hours ago about how this ongoing seismic shift will lead to extensive audits and will result in the overall exposure of Twitter and the greater conspiracy to manipulate the masses and alter elections.

The more avenues of attack the better.

-Clandestine

Mike

The Texas AG has launched an investigation into Twitter’s alleged underreported fake bot accounts the same day Elon Musk threatens to walk away from Twitter. I theorized in a column I published the other week that Musk never had any real intention to buy the platform, and his plan was just to expose the company. It’s sure looking like this was the goal all along. The TX AG should investigate Twitter’s complicity in trafficking, and the exploitation of children too!

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan