Elon Musk

Okay now that we have had time to build the army a little bit, we have over 5k dedicated to the cause. That’s more than enough to cause some damage if we all work together and stay coordinated. I’m looking to do our first coordinated strike at some point tomorrow. I will reveal an exact time and marching orders later, closer to launch time.

For now, I will provide an overview of the techniques that Twitter, and other deep state entities, used to sway public opinions with bots. We are going to use the same techniques on them. So this will be both a learning opportunity to see how Big Tech manipulates the masses, as well as a tutorial on how to format your account and how to properly relay information to normies.

Firstly, let’s talk about the look and makeup of your account. The main objective is waking normies, and the key element to the operation is infiltration. You must consider how normies are programmed to disregard Trump, conservatives, and anyone who looks like a Trump supporter. So we need to look like them. We want them to be more inclined to believe us. So we need to appear to be more like them. That’s how bots sow discord amongst us. They pretend to be one of us and spread disinformation. So we will use the same idea to spread truth and reality. Your avi, should be something that indicates you are a liberal, or at the very least not something that indicates you’re a conservative. Something neutral or sports related also works. Who you are following, should be liberals and things normies would follow, like sports teams and celebrities and funny dog videos, etc. Don’t follow conservatives. Dont follow Fox News. Don’t look like a Trump supporter.

As for me I’m making a parody account. I’m going to have fun with it and have my avi as some ridiculous blue haired lib who worships Pfizer. If you want to go more neutral, or more low key, it’s up to you. The point is, you need to not look like a Conservative. This will make it so the sheep are more likely to read what we are saying, because they are not programmed to hate you. This will also help shield you from being banned or reported.

We also need to build up a record of you saying normie related stuff. So when someone clicks on your recent likes and replies, you also appear to be a legitimate normie. So once you have your account set up, go be a normie for the day. Go like some cat videos. Go post on Pfizer saying how much you worship them. Go make a bullshit post about the Amber Heard case. Build up some recent likes, replies, retweets, that make you look like a normie.

Once all of us do that, we have laid low for 24 hours, we look like normies, we talk like normies, and then we start introducing truth bombs in liberal echo chambers and quickly spike hashtags to get trending.

For now, work on your accounts! See mine as an example. I will attach below. I follow only democrat politicians, left-wing news outlets, celebrities, and Pfizer. I used a fresh account in a VPN with a fresh generic email. If you have been banned before, always sign up with Email and refuse to use your phone number.

Let me know if you have questions!

IMG_20220522_095237_446.jpg

For those wondering “how to sound like a lib”. It’s really easy and there’s a method to get the most exposure.

Make sure you follow a bunch of high profile liberal accounts with high volume of interactions. Like CNN, MSNBC, NYTs, Washington Post, AOC, Kamala Harris, etc. Just follow a bunch of stuff libs follow, and then set your feed to “see latest tweets instead”.

Now update your home feed, and you want to target the newest tweet possible. You want to be the first one to reply to a tweet. Therefore all the new people who come to comment, they see your tweet, it has a higher chance of getting more likes, more exposure, etc. Being one of the earliest comments is crucial.

For example I clicked on a fresh tweet from a popular account talking about global warming. And I said this. People are already responding saying I need therapy. This is a good sign that I look like a liberal 😂

For those saying “I’m permanently banned from Twitter”.

No you’re not. Here’s how you get around it.

1. Download and use a VPN if you have one.

2. Do not use your phone number to sign up for a Twitter account. In order to do this, you cannot use your phone, YOU MUST USE DESKTOP. Use a fresh generic email. I used Yahoo. You can use anything. When signing up, it will ask for you number, to the bottom right of that tab is a button that says “use email instead”. Select that.

3. Pick a name not related to you or anything conservative related. Use a photo of something you haven’t used before. They use photo recognition and flag jpeg files I’ve used in the past. If I use my clandestine photo, they find me and shut me down.

4. Don’t follow any conservative accounts when it asks you to start following people. Pick Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, etc. I’ve been flagged before within 5 seconds of opening an account because my first follow was Donald Trump Jr.

5. Your first day of tweeting should be you sounding like a lib. Lay low for a little and build a record bit before you start dropping truth bombs.

I just made an account in 10 mins, and I’m arguably one of the most monitored individuals on the internet. I’ve been informed by at least 1 intelligence agency that they are monitoring me. I’ve been banned off of Twitter 40+ times now, I lost count.

If I can get it, so can you. Use these 5 steps and you’re set.

If you’re still having trouble, try using an incognito window and use google chrome as your browser. That works for me. It will ask for your number during sign up, and there will be a prompt to the bottom right of that tab that allows you to sign up with email. This only works if you’re on desktop. If you’re on phone, it will make you use a number.

IMG_20220522_095631_780.jpg
Oh shit looks like we need to hurry up! See this is how normies get woken up. Is with Trending hashtags. If something is trending, it’s going to pass by more screens, more eyes, more interactions, and compound on itself.

#HillaryForPrison is already trending!

Get those accounts up and running. We might start operations tonight for those who are ready. This is a window of opportunity to capitalize on the fact that Hillary is legit implicated in a high profile conspiracy case after a years long investigation.

Alright you all, we have to accelerate the speed of the operations. If we get caught and banned, we can always make new accounts, but it’s time to ride.

Here is my account my username so you can follow me on Twitter if you’d like, and then everyone else can know who to follow by just following my followers. Then everyone will have followers, and we all look more legit. I don’t know how long I’ll last since the soy boy libs are surely watching all this go down. But let’s see if they are able to react or even do anything about it.

Alright everyone, let’s jump in and get the #HillaryForPrison trend everywhere. Make a post on your page, jump onto popular accounts’ comment sections on new tweets and let’s start pumping the hashtag!

Notice how I composed the tweet. As if I’m a liberal pretending this is all new to me. As opposed to sounding like a conservative rubbing it in everyone’s faces.

You all are doing an amazing job 😂 you all look like a bunch of dumb libs

Keep using this formula to bump up the trending hashtags, but most importantly keep updating your home page and comment on some new tweets. For example I did this one on MSNBC. Notice how I went about it. I still used the hashtag to keep it trending, but I seem upset about it, and I’m using left-wing media articles because normies believe those.

This is how you wake up normies. Introduce this reality to their screens from a source they are more inclined to believe.

The hashtag keeps surging. I have no idea what role we played in keeping it going but we certainly contributed.

Once we as a group get used to doing this, we get more support, we can begin our own hashtags, and continue to help pump the ones we want the normies to see. Right now it’s the #1 trend on politics on Twitter.

Keep pumping! And make sure to include the CNN article, so if normies see you talking about it, they have proof from a source they have been conditioned to trust.

I see some people not willing to act like liberals and you just can’t do it. That’s fine. You can still help. Jump on our tweets and make fun of us for being stupid. Just make sure to show proof and links and docs. So that when other people see, they are clicking on the information we want to get out there.

This also helps manipulate Twitter’s algorithms. The even if you comment and make fun of me, that adds interactions to my tweet and bumps the likelihood it shows up first in someone else’s feed.

So if you don’t want to infiltrate, that’s fine, just use me as a punching bag. Use me to retweet and make fun of the left for how stupid they are. Eventually people may catch on that it is parody, but it will still provide an avenue to insert truth and infiltrate the enemy’s home base, i.e. Twitter.

And it’s fucking hilarious.

Now that we got some people in the door, I can go over how all of this is going to work and how we generate interactions and get our information out there. If our tweets and hashtags get popular, we get normies eyes on our feeds with the links to damaging information about the Dems from sources they trust and accounts they are more likely to believe.

Essentially it works like this. Here’s an example Scenario:

-Person A (Me) Tweets something ridiculous with the CNN article linked about Hillary Clinton making up the Russia story and appropriate HillaryForPrison Hashtag.

-Person B (Clandestine Army) responds agreeing or disagreeing with my crazy statement, driving up the interactions and spiking twitter algorithms so others see the original tweet.

-Person C (Actual Person) will jump in and respond to either me, or one of you all in the Army, either agreeing with your statement or more likely disagreeing with your crazy statement. Which draws in more responses and thus more exterior interactions.

Which causes a chain reaction, and then all the people are arguing in the comments, driving the algorithm to promote more people to the original tweet, and it builds on itself and the tweet gets more and more popular. It very similar to how one would “farm karma” on Reddit or how accounts farm views on Tik Tok and Snapchat.

And we will use these highly controversial and outrageous tweets as a means to slip little bits of inconvenient truth into the left-wing echo chambers.

And not even kidding, South Park featured this tactic it in an episode back in 2017. The South Park writers call it “Trevor’s Axiom” 😂 This is a joke but believe it or not it’s pretty similar to what we are doing and how Twitter used bots to do this and manipulate the narrative.

Lol. Yup. The turd burglars are already at it 😂 I told you they are watching.

And notice there is nothing they can do about it. Cry harder.

Mike

De teksten van Bio Clandestine even door de vertaler gehaald:

Oké, nu we tijd hebben gehad om het leger een beetje op te bouwen, hebben we meer dan 5.000 toegewijd aan de zaak. Dat is meer dan genoeg om wat schade aan te richten als we samenwerken en gecoördineerd blijven. Ik ben van plan om morgen ergens onze eerste gecoördineerde aanval te doen. Ik zal de exacte tijd en marsorders later bekend maken, dichter bij de lanceringstijd.

Voor nu zal ik een overzicht geven van de technieken die Twitter, en andere deep state entiteiten, gebruikten om de publieke opinie te beïnvloeden met bots. Wij gaan dezelfde technieken op hen gebruiken. Dit zal dus zowel een leermoment zijn om te zien hoe Big Tech de massa manipuleert, als een handleiding over hoe je je account moet opmaken en hoe je op de juiste manier informatie doorgeeft aan normies.

Laten we het eerst eens hebben over het uiterlijk en de opmaak van je account. Het hoofddoel is normies wakker te maken, en het sleutelelement van de operatie is infiltratie. Je moet bedenken hoe normies geprogrammeerd zijn om Trump, conservatieven, en iedereen die op een Trump supporter lijkt, te negeren. Dus we moeten op hen lijken. We willen dat ze meer geneigd zijn om ons te geloven. Dus moeten we meer op hen lijken. Dat is hoe bots tweedracht zaaien onder ons. Ze doen zich voor als een van ons en verspreiden desinformatie. Dus zullen we hetzelfde idee gebruiken om de waarheid en realiteit te verspreiden. Je avi, moet iets zijn dat aangeeft dat je een liberaal bent, of op zijn minst niet iets dat aangeeft dat je een conservatief bent. Iets neutraals of sport gerelateerd werkt ook. Wie je volgt, moeten liberalen zijn en dingen die normies zouden volgen, zoals sportteams en beroemdheden en grappige hondenvideo's, enz. Volg geen conservatieven. Volg Fox News niet. Zie er niet uit als een Trump aanhanger.

Wat mij betreft, ik maak een parodie account. Ik ga er plezier mee hebben en mijn avi is een belachelijke blauwharige liberaal die Pfizer aanbidt. Als je meer neutraal wilt gaan, of meer low key, het is aan jou. Het punt is, je moet er niet uitzien als een conservatief. Dit maakt het waarschijnlijker dat de schapen lezen wat we zeggen, omdat ze niet geprogrammeerd zijn om je te haten. Dit zal ook helpen om te voorkomen dat u wordt verbannen of gerapporteerd.

We moeten ook een record opbouwen van jou die normie gerelateerde dingen zegt. Dus als iemand klikt op je recente likes en reacties, lijk je ook een legitieme normie te zijn. Dus als je je account hebt aangemaakt, wees dan een normie voor een dag. Ga wat kattenvideo's liken. Ga posten op Pfizer en zeg hoezeer je hen aanbidt. Maak een onzin post over de Amber Heard zaak. Verzamel wat recente likes, reacties, retweets, die je er als een normie uit laten zien.

Zodra we dat allemaal doen, hebben we ons 24 uur gedeisd gehouden, we zien eruit als normies, we praten als normies, en dan beginnen we met het introduceren van waarheidsbommen in liberale echokamers en snel spike hashtags om trending te worden.

Voor nu, werk aan je accounts! Zie de mijne als voorbeeld. Ik zal hieronder bijvoegen. Ik volg alleen democratische politici, linkse nieuwsbronnen, beroemdheden, en Pfizer. Ik gebruikte een nieuwe account in een VPN met een nieuwe algemene e-mail. Als je al eens gebanned bent, meld je dan altijd aan met Email en weiger je telefoonnummer te gebruiken.

Laat het me weten als je vragen hebt!

Voor degenen die zich afvragen "hoe klink ik als een liber". Het is echt makkelijk en er is een methode om de meeste exposure te krijgen.

Zorg ervoor dat je een aantal bekende liberale accounts volgt met een hoog volume aan interacties. Zoals CNN, MSNBC, NYT's, Washington Post, AOC, Kamala Harris, enz. Volg gewoon een hoop dingen die liberalen volgen, en stel dan je feed in op "zie laatste tweets in plaats daarvan".

Update nu je home feed, en je wilt je richten op de laatst mogelijke tweet. Je wilt de eerste zijn die reageert op een tweet. Daarom zien alle nieuwe mensen die komen reageren, jouw tweet, het heeft een hogere kans op het krijgen van meer likes, meer exposure, enz. Een van de vroegste reacties zijn is cruciaal.

Ik klikte bijvoorbeeld op een verse tweet van een populair account dat het had over de opwarming van de aarde. En ik zei dit. Mensen reageren al en zeggen dat ik therapie nodig heb. Dit is een goed teken dat ik op een liberaal lijk 😂

Voor degenen die zeggen "Ik ben permanent verbannen van Twitter".

Nee, dat ben je niet. Hier is hoe je het omzeilt.

1. Download en gebruik een VPN als je die hebt.

2. Gebruik uw telefoonnummer niet om u aan te melden voor een Twitter-account. Om dit te doen, kunt u uw telefoon niet gebruiken, U MOET DESKTOP GEBRUIKEN. 3. Gebruik een nieuwe algemene e-mail. Ik heb Yahoo gebruikt. Je kunt alles gebruiken. Als je je aanmeldt, wordt er om je nummer gevraagd, rechtsonder op dat tabblad staat een knop met de tekst "use email instead". Selecteer dat.

3. Kies een naam die niets met jou of iets conservatiefs te maken heeft. Gebruik een foto van iets dat je nog niet eerder hebt gebruikt. Ze gebruiken foto herkenning en markeren jpeg bestanden die ik in het verleden heb gebruikt. Als ik mijn clandestiene foto gebruik, vinden ze me en sluiten ze me op.

4. Volg geen conservatieve accounts als ze je vragen om mensen te gaan volgen. Kies Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, enz. Ik ben al eens gevlagd binnen 5 seconden na het openen van een account omdat mijn eerste volger Donald Trump Jr. was.

5. De eerste dag dat je twittert moet je klinken als een liberaal. Hou je een beetje gedeisd en bouw een record op voordat je waarheidsbommen gaat droppen.

Ik heb net een account aangemaakt in 10 minuten, en ik ben aantoonbaar een van de meest gecontroleerde personen op het internet. Ik ben door minstens 1 inlichtingendienst ingelicht dat ze me in de gaten houden. Ik ben al meer dan 40 keer van Twitter verbannen, ik ben de tel kwijtgeraakt.

Als ik het kan krijgen, kan jij het ook. Gebruik deze 5 stappen en je bent klaar.

Als je nog steeds problemen hebt, probeer dan een incognito venster en gebruik Google Chrome als je browser. Dat werkt voor mij. Het zal vragen om uw nummer tijdens het aanmelden, en er zal een prompt rechtsonder op dat tabblad dat u toelaat om zich aan te melden met e-mail. Dit werkt alleen als je op desktop zit. Als je een telefoon hebt, moet je een nummer gebruiken.

Oh shit, het lijkt erop dat we moeten opschieten! Kijk dit is hoe normies wakker worden gemaakt. Is met trending hashtags. Als iets trending is, gaat het langs meer schermen, meer ogen, meer interacties, en samengesteld op zichzelf.

#HillaryForPrison is al trending!

Zet die accounts aan het werk. We kunnen vanavond beginnen voor degenen die er klaar voor zijn. Dit is een uitgelezen kans om in te spelen op het feit dat Hillary legitiem betrokken is in een high profile samenzweringszaak na een jarenlang onderzoek.

Oké jullie allemaal, we moeten de snelheid van de operaties opvoeren. Als we betrapt en verbannen worden, kunnen we altijd nieuwe accounts maken, maar het is tijd om te rijden.

Hier is mijn account mijn gebruikersnaam zodat je me kunt volgen op Twitter als je wilt, en dan kan iedereen weten wie te volgen door gewoon mijn volgers te volgen. Dan heeft iedereen volgers, en zien we er allemaal legitiemer uit. Ik weet niet hoe lang ik het volhoud, want de soja-jongens zien dit zeker allemaal gebeuren. Maar laten we eens kijken of ze in staat zijn om te reageren of er zelfs iets aan te doen.

Oké iedereen, laten we meedoen en de #HillaryForPrison trend overal laten komen. Maak een post op je pagina, spring in de commentarensecties van populaire accounts op nieuwe tweets en laten we de hashtag gaan pompen!

Let op hoe ik de tweet samengesteld heb. Alsof ik een liberaal ben die doet alsof dit allemaal nieuw voor me is. In tegenstelling tot te klinken als een conservatief die het iedereen in het gezicht wrijft.

Jullie doen het geweldig. Jullie lijken wel een stelletje domme idioten.

Blijf deze formule gebruiken om de trending hashtags te verhogen, maar het belangrijkste is dat je je startpagina blijft updaten en reageer op nieuwe tweets. Ik heb bijvoorbeeld deze op MSNBC gedaan. Merk op hoe ik het deed. Ik gebruikte nog steeds de hashtag om het trending te houden, maar ik lijk er boos over te zijn, en ik gebruik linkse media-artikelen omdat normies die geloven.

Dit is hoe je normies wakker maakt. Introduceer deze realiteit op hun scherm vanuit een bron die ze eerder geneigd zijn te geloven.

De hashtag blijft maar stijgen. Ik heb geen idee welke rol wij hebben gespeeld om het gaande te houden, maar we hebben zeker bijgedragen.

Eens we als groep gewoon zijn dit te doen, krijgen we meer steun, kunnen we onze eigen hashtags beginnen, en blijven helpen diegene te pompen waarvan we willen dat de normies ze zien. Op dit moment is het de #1 trend over politiek op Twitter.

Blijf pompen! En zorg ervoor dat je het CNN artikel erbij zet, dus als normies je erover zien praten, hebben ze bewijs van een bron die ze zijn geconditioneerd om te vertrouwen.

Ik zie dat sommige mensen zich niet als liberalen willen gedragen en jij kan het gewoon niet. Dat is prima. Je kunt nog steeds helpen. Ga op onze tweets in en lach ons uit omdat we dom zijn. Zorg er wel voor dat je bewijzen, links en documenten laat zien. Zodat wanneer andere mensen het zien, ze klikken op de informatie die we naar buiten willen brengen.

Dit helpt ook om de algoritmes van Twitter te manipuleren. Zelfs als je commentaar geeft en me belachelijk maakt, voegt dat interacties toe aan mijn tweet en verhoogt het de kans dat het als eerste verschijnt in de feed van iemand anders.

Dus als je niet wilt infiltreren, is dat prima, gebruik me dan als een boksbal. Gebruik me om te retweeten en links uit te lachen voor hoe dom ze zijn. Uiteindelijk zullen mensen doorkrijgen dat het een parodie is, maar het zal nog steeds een manier zijn om de waarheid in te brengen en te infiltreren in de thuisbasis van de vijand, namelijk Twitter.

En het is verdomd hilarisch.

Nu we wat mensen binnen hebben, kan ik gaan vertellen hoe dit alles in zijn werk gaat en hoe we interacties genereren en onze informatie naar buiten brengen. Als onze tweets en hashtags populair worden, krijgen we normies ogen op onze feeds met de links naar schadelijke informatie over de Dems van bronnen die ze vertrouwen en accounts die ze eerder zullen geloven.

In wezen werkt het als volgt. Hier is een voorbeeld Scenario:

-Persoon A (ik) tweet iets belachelijks met het gelinkte CNN artikel over Hillary Clinton die het Rusland verhaal verzint en de toepasselijke HillaryForPrison Hashtag.

-Persoon B (Clandestine Army) reageert met het eens of oneens zijn met mijn gekke uitspraak, het opdrijven van de interacties en het spiken van twitter algoritmen zodat anderen de originele tweet zien.

-Persoon C (Actual Person) zal springen in en reageren op mij, of een van jullie allemaal in het leger, ofwel eens met uw verklaring of meer waarschijnlijk niet eens met uw gekke uitspraak. Wat meer reacties aantrekt en dus meer interactie van buitenaf.

Wat een kettingreactie veroorzaakt, en dan gaan alle mensen discussiëren in de commentaren, waardoor het algoritme meer mensen naar de oorspronkelijke tweet stuurt, en het bouwt op zichzelf en de tweet wordt steeds populairder. Het lijkt erg op hoe men karma kweekt op Reddit of hoe accounts views kweken op Tik Tok en Snapchat.

En we zullen deze zeer controversiële en schandalige tweets gebruiken als een middel om kleine stukjes van de ongemakkelijke waarheid in de linkse echokamers te krijgen.

En niet eens een grapje, South Park featured deze tactiek het in een aflevering terug in 2017. De South Park schrijvers noemen het "Trevor's Axiom" 😂 Dit is een grapje, maar geloof het of niet het is vrij vergelijkbaar met wat we doen en hoe Twitter bots gebruikt om dit te doen en het verhaal te manipuleren.

Lol. Yup. De drolleninbrekers zijn er al mee bezig 😂 Ik zei toch dat ze kijken.

En merken dat ze er niets aan kunnen doen. Huil maar harder.

Well we are already causing a bit of a stir. I forgot Keith Olbermann existed but apparently he wants to catch these hands too 😂

Mike

Now that we have had our fun for a day, we can begin organizing timed and calculated pushes. We managed to get the attention of Media Matters and Keith Olbermann in the first 12 hours.

We massacred them in the comment sections, pumped the hashtags we were trying to promote, and by Media Matters trying to expose us, all they did is bring more eyes to my page, and more libs seeing the CNN article of Hillary. You all did a phenomenal job, a lot of these responses are just from actual people who have no idea what’s actually going on. All of which drove up engagements which causes Twitter’s algorithms to promote the tweet which brings more engagements.

As of now I have 1600 followers on Twitter, 6900 of you all in here, yet my first tweet is about to hit 10k impressions. Meaning AT A MINIMUM, 3000 random twitter accounts saw this tweet with the CNN article about Hillary creating the Russian lie.

You all wanted a way to wake up normies? This is how you do it. This is how you penetrate echo chambers.

Looks like Don Jr. wants to get a hashtag pumping. Let’s help him out!

Notice how I used the hashtag to promote the hashtag, while I subtly slip a little bit of truth about election fraud and our government making diseases. Yes it’s highly sarcastic, but it will still be seen by normies.

Pump the hashtag #Monkeypoxalypse

This is also an opportunity to add links about the WHO and CDC, as well as the Biolabs network in Ukraine. All of it is relevant and these normies will have eyes on it! Find ways to slip truth and evidence into your tweets!

So most of us survived the first 24 hours. I haven’t had any issues. Account never locked, never asked me for a phone number verification. Thanks VPN.

The blue checkmark soy boy brigade follows my telegram so even though they know who I am and they knew I was coming, they still couldn’t stop me. They can’t do shit. And imagine their report messages to twitter 😂

“Yeah so that guy who got banned for making up the Biolabs conspiracy theory, which actually isn’t a theory all of it was true, it’s our full-time job to follow him on telegram and he’s getting around his IP ban and came back to Twitter as a blue-haired trans woman sharing CNN articles and manipulating twitter. We have to shut him down!”

BAHAHAHA what a bunch of chuds 😂

So now that we have a few thousand of us on Twitter, and the enemy doesn’t seem able to do anything about it, in the coming weeks and months with damning information comes out, we have a vessel to sneak inconvenient truth into the left-wing echo chambers.

So when new developments come in the Sussman trial, we are already in the door and can immediately all jump in at the same time and blast liberal echo chambers with the news they are intentionally being shielded from.

As for now we are in and waiting for the next big news, so just have fun with it, comment first on new tweets from big accounts to steal those interactions to build your following. We are in position. Nice work!

Mike

En weer even een vertaling van de teksten:

Nu we een dag plezier hebben gehad, kunnen we beginnen met het organiseren van getimede en berekende pushes. We zijn erin geslaagd om de aandacht van Media Matters en Keith Olbermann te krijgen in de eerste 12 uur.

We hebben ze afgeslacht in de commentaarsecties, de hashtags gepompt die we probeerden te promoten, en doordat Media Matters ons probeerde te ontmaskeren, brachten ze alleen maar meer ogen naar mijn pagina, en meer liberalen die het CNN-artikel over Hillary zagen. Jullie hebben allemaal fenomenaal werk verricht, veel van deze reacties zijn gewoon van echte mensen die geen idee hebben wat er echt aan de hand is. Dit alles zorgde voor meer engagement, waardoor de algoritmes van Twitter de tweet promoten, wat meer engagement oplevert.

Vanaf nu heb ik 1600 volgers op Twitter, 6900 van jullie allemaal hier, maar mijn eerste tweet staat op het punt om 10k impressies te raken. Dat betekent dat MINIMAAL 3000 willekeurige Twitter accounts deze tweet zagen met het CNN artikel over Hillary die de Russische leugen creëerde.

Jullie wilden allemaal een manier om normies wakker te maken? Dit is hoe je het doet. Dit is hoe je echokamers binnendringt.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Het lijkt erop dat Don Jr. een hashtag wil laten pompen. Laten we hem helpen.

Merk op hoe ik de hashtag gebruikte om de hashtag te promoten, terwijl ik subtiel een stukje waarheid over verkiezingsfraude en het maken van ziektes door onze regering liet glippen. Ja, het is erg sarcastisch, maar het zal nog steeds gezien worden door normies.

Pomp de hashtag #Monkeypoxalypse

Dit is ook een gelegenheid om links toe te voegen over de WHO en CDC, evenals het Biolabs netwerk in Oekraïne. Het is allemaal relevant en deze normies zullen er oog voor hebben! Zoek manieren om waarheid en bewijs in je tweets te stoppen!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dus de meesten van ons hebben de eerste 24 uur overleefd. Ik heb geen problemen gehad. Account nooit vergrendeld, nooit gevraagd om een telefoonnummer verificatie. Bedankt VPN.

De sojabrigade met het blauwe vinkje volgt mijn telegram, dus ook al weten ze wie ik ben en wisten ze dat ik zou komen, toch konden ze me niet tegenhouden. Ze kunnen geen shit doen. En stel je hun berichten op twitter voor 😂

"Ja dus die gast die geband werd voor het verzinnen van de Biolabs complottheorie, wat eigenlijk geen theorie is alles was waar, het is onze fulltime baan om hem te volgen op telegram en hij omzeilt zijn IP ban en kwam terug op Twitter als een blauwharige trans vrouw die CNN artikelen deelt en Twitter manipuleert. We moeten hem uitschakelen!"

BAHAHAHA wat een stelletje chuds 😂

Dus nu we een paar duizend van ons op Twitter hebben, en de vijand lijkt niet in staat om er iets aan te doen, in de komende weken en maanden met vernietigende informatie naar buiten komt, hebben we een vat om ongemakkelijke waarheid stiekem in de linkse echokamers te krijgen.

Dus als er nieuwe ontwikkelingen komen in het Sussman proces, zijn we al binnen en kunnen we meteen allemaal tegelijk naar binnen springen en de liberale echokamers bestoken met het nieuws waar ze opzettelijk voor afgeschermd worden.

Voorlopig zijn we binnen en wachten we op het volgende grote nieuws, dus veel plezier ermee, reageer als eerste op nieuwe tweets van grote accounts om die interacties te stelen en je aanhang op te bouwen. We zijn in positie. Goed werk!

Alright everyone I just dropped a new tweet.

Notice how I am directly sharing a video that confirms something I want normies to see. And that’s that Biden’s CIA director confirming on video, under oath, in congressional testimony, that the biolabs exist.

While at the same time, pretending that I’m upset about it. And using the hashtag to bump the trend.

This is generally how you want to design your tweets:
-share shit we want the normies to see
-use the hashtags we want to promote
-but do so as if you are a liberal

Now, to many of us, it’s pretty damn obvious as to what I’m doing. But to the every day normie who has no idea any of what we are doing, they think I’m a real person being serious. Many of our unaware conservative friends think I’m a real person being serious. Many people want to think it’s satire but actually can’t tell because the left are so batshit crazy that my insane account could be real.

All that matters, is that the hashtag pumps, and the video gets in front of as many eyes as possible. And we are better shielded from being banned and more likely to grab attention of the sleepers on the left and in the middle, by using accounts that don’t look like conservative accounts.

So get out there, use the #USBiolabs hashtag, you can also use 3 videos of high ranking US government officials admitting in sworn testimony that the labs are real.

I will provide 3 as well here is Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland

Here is CIA Director William Burns

Here is Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines

Get out there, pump the hashtag, share some of these videos, share your own videos, make fun of me for being a dumb lib, use my account as a medium to get information to wandering eyes.

Here is a great example of how we penetrate echo chambers and get in front of eyes of normies.

This is my analytics page from a tweet from yesterday. Over 27k impressions, meaning 27k individual accounts saw this tweet. 4,500 engagements meaning how many accounts clicked on this tweet. 2,700 detail expands meaning those who viewed the detail of the tweet. And it generated over 1,000 profile visits.

I only have 2k followers on Twitter and there’s 7k followers in here, meaning that AT A MINIMUM 20k random twitter accounts saw my tweet. With the hashtag I was trying to promote and the message I was trying to convey.

This is how you penetrate echo chambers. And we are only getting started.

Mike

Welp. Looks like they got me for “platform manipulation” 😂

However, they just admitted that I did EXACTLY what I set out to do. They said I am not allowed to “artificially amplify or suppress information in behavior that manipulates or disrupts people’s experience on Twitter”. You mean EXACTLY what Twitter was doing with bots? Like suppressing the Hunter laptop story? Elon would love to see this.

I just confirmed that:
1- Twitter is insanely easy to manipulate
2- Twitter doesn’t like when “unapproved” people use their own methods to manipulate Twitter

In addition I showed you all the playbook on how to manipulate twitter’s algorithms and penetrate left-wing echo chambers. As well as how to circumvent bans/suspensions.

I’ll make another account tonight. No worries. It took them 3 days to stop me. All I need are 12-24 hour windows with a new account to do some damage.

But in all seriousness I need to talk to Elon. Twitter is openly admitting that they violate their own rules. Look!

I already made a new account.

I’m locked and loaded ready for another mission. But we will have to act quickly in a timed coordination to do damage. They will likely keep catching on to me. But let’s see if they can keep up.

I don’t think tonight will be good for any operations, there was a school shooting today so that’s going to command the sheep’s attention.

But let’s see who can find my new account on Twitter. My name is “Gary”, Im “proud of being gay”, I’m from “Los Angeles”. And I’m known to comment on CNN’s Twitter a lot.

Who can find me first? GO!

Mike

"Ideologisch gezien is het niet logisch, omdat we eigenlijk rechts censureren, en niet links. Dus iedereen aan de rechterkant zal zeggen: 'bro, het is oké om te blijven, je moet het gewoon tolereren.' Links zal zeggen: nee, ik ga het niet tolereren. Ik moet het gecensureerd hebben, anders vertrek ik."

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan