Bijbel en intuïtie

Did you know that when Dresden was incinerated back in 1945, it was Ash Wednesday? Christians were burned alive on Ash Wednesday— many of them were refugees from Stalin’s Christian Holocaust.

Christians will no longer be told that we aren’t allowed to know or discuss our history.

Mike

With a heavy heart I announce that my 18-year-old younger sister, Lara Sayegh, was killed today on her way from Gaza City to the south. She and my mother were reaching Egypt for safety. My angel collapsed as she was walking on the “safe route” past the Israeli checkpoint, in an area where the Israeli armed forces has long refused to allow any ambulances, cars, or other emergency response to enter. My mother, who was accompanying her from the Catholic church to Rafah, is currently in a coma as a result of the shock. She is in much need of your prayers. Lara is the second immediate family member I lost after my father, who died on December 21 2023 due to the prevention of medical care or ambulances to the church which they take refuge.

In the face of the enemy’s brutality that normalized all sorts of direct and indirect killings, we praise God as our judge and our refuge, even if we don't get much-needed justice on this earth, we will certainly do so in the afterlife when we all stand in front of Christ. Until then I will continue to fight for justice for my family and other victims of this genocide.

Mike

UPDATE: There is news about Layan Nasser.

An Israeli military court has placed her in administrative detention for four months.

She has not been charged with any crime, and no evidence has been presented to her.

Layan is a Christian Palestinian. Her mother is the head of the Head of the Parish.

Israeli Occupation Forces stormed the Nasser family home in Birzeit to arrest Layan at 4 am, on 7th April.

They were violent, threatened her family, and gave no reason for the arrest or say where they were taking her.

Her whereabouts were not known until today.

She is one of thousands of Palestinians who are held in detention without charge.

Please share this.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Pinjo
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan