Alternative Meds?

Vitalik

I don't know if this is the right section to ask this but I'll take my chances anyway.
Hi All, I just want to ask if you ever tried using cannabis for anxiety? I am 35 years old now and been battling anxiety and panic attacks for almost half of my life. I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of pain management, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this review on a certain strain called Crown Og from:http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/crown-og/ . Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

First of all.. welcome :) Good question if you ask me. About cannabis i can’t tell you that much. I’ve only smoked it with a vaporizer. Never tried taking some cdb. But why don’t you just try it? By ordering online some cdb with thc in it.

What about your gut? Do you have any problems with that? Because the gut is your second brain. Maybe you can tell some more about yourself? What do you eat? Etc.

There can be so many reasons why your are dealing with anxiety. A low magnesium level, low vitamine b12, bad gut and so on. That’s why it’s important to have a better background.

Some people really do well on the GAPS diet.. please Google it. But for now i think it’s important to have a better background.

Welcome Vitalik, good question.
In this article you can read that CBD oil can help as an anti-anxiety treatment.
CBD oil has many benefits.
But I think it is important that you know why you have these attacks. Is it adrenal fatigue perhaps?

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Syllie
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan