Abortus, ja of nee ?

It’s impossible to overstate how significant the leak of a draft Supreme Court ruling is.

It would be equivalent to a U.S. General coordinating with communist China’s military, for example by promising to give China advance notice of 🇺🇸 military actions.

Mike

They are going to throw everything they have at these 5 patriot justices defending the children

The next 2 months will be like nothing we’ve ever seen

If you thought Kavanaugh was bad you haven’t seen a thing

The anti-human forces will be activated like never before

Mike

What you saw happen last night was planned and coordinated.

How do you get the Democrat base to switch the narrative away from Covid and lockdowns?

Get them to rally behind abortion rights before the midterms.

See how this works?

This will backfire just like everything else.

It won’t work.

Mike

I am overcome with joy. I am weeping with it.

But I know we cannot disregard that this leak was motivated to harm the Court and to pressure Justices into changing their opinions.

The intent of this leaker was to do great harm, and they have.

So we must pray that enough Justices hold firm and overturn Roe. And we must pray that the leaker is found and justly held to account.
We must pray for those in harms way as the Left riots.
We must pray that Congress is unable to counter the Court's decision to overturn by Federalizing abortion or packing the court.

A generational victory is within sight. Pray we achieve it and hold it.

Mike

This wasn't a "leak". This was a political influence operation.

And the same party that rigged the election was instantly ready to swing into action to harvest the "rage" they knowingly stirred up.

This is deliberate intimidation of the Supreme Court by people who know they are about to lose power.

Mike

I have no intention of leaving it here.

It's not enough to send it back to the states.

This isn't over until murder is illegal in all 50 states.

Trump admin v2.

We get 5 Justices. Not 3.

Count them: 1 2 3 4 5

Mike

Turley has a strong theory. Liberals knew this decision was coming and they're desperate to keep abortion on the books. Perhaps they got a clerk to leak the draft in order to gin up anger and pressure Congress to pass a national abortion law before the midterms.

If so, there's a fly in the ointment.

The leak of the draft will create mistrust between liberal and conservative justices.
If conservative justices suspect the draft was leaked to help pass a federal abortion law, I would expect them to accept a case challenging the new law and overturn it.

Checkmate.

Mike

.It feels like a Hail Mary.
If you thought January 6 was bad, I’m afraid we ain’t seen nothing yet.
They will try with all their might to get the Civil War they’ve so desperately wanted.
The want the divide, they want the violence.
Pray for peace.
We cannot let them win.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
halfedelsteen
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan