Zuid-Afrika

Lees het artikel. Er zijn opvallend veel VROUWEN bij betrokken. De Bijbel heeft hier een woord voor - Succubus:

Maar laten we vooral de olifant in de kamer over vrouwen als handlangers van Satan niet benoemen. :rolleyes:

1c44e1606fadd91cefb0de005f7e94f8--food-storage-autism.jpg

Mike

Reaping Divine Justice

The 27th of April is Freedom Day in South Africa. This is the day the first non-racial elections were held in 1994. Before, non-whites had limited voting rights, and the black population had no rights in general.

Although apartheid is gone, race is still a question in South Africa, with white farmers saying they’re suffering. ‘I feel that my life and the life of my family members and the future of my children are under threat in this country,’ says farmer Adi Schlebusch.

White South Africans make up 8.8% of the population and own 72% of all farms and agricultural holdings, while the black majority owns just four per cent of the land. It causes sharp social divisions, with the white minority subjected to violence, robbery and murder. See more in our film Reaping Divine Justice.

Mike

8AM Update: Very little happened last night and very little is happening at the moment.

Protestors are sporadic and uncoordinated. Minimal road closures and basically no looting has taken place.

Local police and private security are responding very quickly to any reports. According to NatJoints, 87 protestors have been arrested. 24 300 tires in total have been confiscated. SANDF members are deployed in Bloemfontein and Pretoria (Union Buildings).

If anything significant happens, we'll let you know

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan