X22 Report

2 x X22 Report - red tsunami!

Mike

2x X22

Ik zet het maar even hier neer, aangezien Zelenko zijn meest opzienbarende uitspraken heeft gedaan bij Dave:

My health update.

Unfortunately, my cancer has progressed and spread to my remaining lung, and may have also spread to my left hip, and low back.

I will have biopsies of the hip and back soon.

There are experimental and alternative treatment options that I am exploring.

I feel good and have no fear. I may have to scale down some of my smaller media events but fully intend to stay in the fight as long as I have consciousness.

It has been four years since I was supposed to die. Everyday since has been miraculous and I attribute my continuous survival to the prayers of loving people.

My Hebrew name is

Velvel Wolf Zev Ben Leah

It really isn’t important when and how a person dies. It is much more important how a person lives.

With much love

Zev Zelenko

Mike

2 x X22 Report - het gaat 'regenen', April showers!

Mike

2 x X22:

Mike

2 x X22:

Mike

Ze gebruiken nu COVID comms. Ik zit in quarantaine = ik zit vast en mag het land niet uit. Already arrested. Ik zei het je toch?

Mike
Ja dat hoorde ik al een tijdje terug steeds op telegram maar wist niet goed wat ik ervan moest denken. En net zag ik dus deze voorbij komen😏 nice!

Hillary, Obama, Psaki, CIA Director Burns and

Debbie Wasserman Schultz tests positive for COVID-19 one day after Broward visit

AND

Congressman Adam Schiff tests positive for COVID-19

They must’ve all got the COV-INDICTMENT strain

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan