Verenigde Staten van Amerika

If I owned a business that was getting robbed, I'd just call 911 and say, "Someone is saying mean things about jews in my store." That way, the issue could be resolved quickly.

At least now we know that the police are, in fact, capable of stopping a riot. The government just hates us.

Mike

🚨ATTENTION COLLEGE STUDENTS AND PEACEFUL PROTESTORS🚨

My law firm will represent anyone seriously injured or killed by police brutality during these revolutionary times.

I have an army of lawyers ready to fight, and I will personally fund the litigation to hold these abusers accountable.

You have a first amendment right to free speech and expression.

I will fight for your right to protest the Zionist regime, and, God willing, we will dismantle it!

Be smart. Stay vigilant. And protect yourself.

Mike

Stage 2 of Israel’s genocidal war is emerging. Mass graves are being discovered. Torture of abducted Palestinian hostages thrown in Israeli prisons and reports of selected human organ extractions from fresh Palestinian corpses in Gaza. Intelligent agencies report all this in their morning briefings to President Biden. Still he sticks to his master, Netanyahu, and makes the American taxpayer pay $14 billion more for Netanyahu’s slaughter of Palestinian children, women and male civilians.

Mike

Netanyahu is king when it comes to mock indignation.

He's ‘enraged’ about antisemitism when he actually fanned the flames.

Let's ask this ‘savior’ Netanyahu a few questions:

Are Jews being targeted at an exponential rate when Israel is at war? Yes.

Are Zionists working tooth & nail that Jews be perceived as Israel’s assets? Yes.

Are Zionists afraid of Jews disassociating from Zionism? Very.

Are Zionists exploiting Judaism and the name of Jews? Yups.

We see through your farce, Netanyahu.
We see through this tragiccomedy.

Zionists may have the mic, but we have the truth.

And the truth shall prevail.

#Columbia #Israel #Antisemitism

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan