USA 2020

To counter 2000 Mules conclusion that Biden stole the 2020 election via organized crime (massive ballot stuffing) one must prove the data used to geo track the cell phones was corrupt, the analysis of data was flawed, and/or videos received from the respective govts were doctored.

No one has (or will) and the same corrupt media complicit in the left's first effort to overthrow the American People now being prosecuted by Special Counsel John Durham (NCSWIC), rejects 2000 Mules with mind-numbingly absurd suggestions as to why the forensic evidence is false.

These people are STUPID.

Mike

Dinesh on how 2000 Mules shows that Trump easily won the 2020 election:

"In this movie, we show that there are at least 400,000 fraudulent votes and when you look at them state by state...And if you re-do the electoral map, you'll see that means that Trump WON the 2020 election."

Trump winning is now a proven fact. They cannot hide from this truth.

Mike

45 reaffirms that he never conceded.

“You can’t concede when you won.”

Interesting that he brought this up tonight, the day before 2000 Mules is about to be released to the masses.

Mike

Two kinds of people say there’s no evidence of 2020 election fraud.

1) Those who haven’t looked.
2) Those who were in on it.

#2000Mules | End the ignorance

Mike

"Biden didn't get votes - he got ballots"... a claim like NO President has ever made about the newest Resident of the White House!

And just seconds ago Trump thanked Dinesh D'Souza live at his rally. WHILE THE FAKE NEWS WATCHED FROM THE BACK ROW. He just threw a gauntlet in the face of the #FAKENEWS

Would the fake news pass on the opportunity to pounce and expose Trump if he was wrong about this?

Mike

The Fake News is still eerily silent on 2000 Mules. They aren’t even putting out their usual propaganda hit pieces (see: QAnon).

It just goes to show how airtight the evidence presented in the documentary is if even [they] aren’t trying to spin it.

Mike

Here’s the link to watch 2000 Mules right now, for free. Click on “ let me view this content first”. I just finished watching the movie (1hr, 28min) and it is VERY compelling!!

Mike

IMG_20220508_131421_999.jpg

JuliansRum has a reasonable concern. Here’s my reply:

Brother, 2000Mules is a knowledge propagation issue. It will move in waves through something like this:

1) Core MAGA
2) Normie conservatives (who will wonder why Fox isn’t covering it)
3) Independents
4) Normie Dems

It won’t convince any radical DEMs, but the damage will already be done.

The big dif between this, and BS like the PCAPS story, is those stories fizzled out when the promised evidence never showed up. This leads with easy to grasp evidence.

Mike

2000 Mules shows video proof of criminals stuffing ballot boxes in broad daylight and then taking pictures of their crimes in order to get paid. This happened in every single swing state. No one can deny that Trump won 2020. The proof is right in front of your eyes.

Mike

IMG_20220508_133026_085.jpg
This is my Mother’s reaction to 2000 Mules.

Please show 2000 Mules to friends and family.

Spread it far and wide.

#2000mules

Mike

This part of the 2000 Mules intro was simple yet extremely powerful.

ELECTION NIGHT 2020:
Donald Trump is crushing Joe Biden.
Vote counting inexplicably stops.
Everyone goes to sleep.
Everyone wakes up.
Joe Biden has won the election.

Even normies will watch this and know somethin ain’t right.

Mike

Gregg Phillips from True the Vote discusses some of their findings which will be shown to the masses tonight when 2000 Mules is released. 3 key components:

- The Collectors (people grabbing the ballots)
- The Stash Houses
- The Mules (people taking them to the drop boxes)

“There is no question this was organized crime. It was too controlled. There was too much similarity between them all and how they did it and where the money came from…”

Mike

Kari Lake: “What’s gonna happen next time is I believe we’re gonna have a red wave…

But when I’m Governor, I know we’re gonna have a big red majority in the state legislature…

We’re going to drag the 2020 election out, unlike some people who want to brush it under the rug. We’re gonna drag it out, under the spotlight. We are going to examine what went wrong. We’ll take that forensic audit and we’re gonna find each and every loophole that was used to cheat and steal our vote, and we’re going to fix it.” 💥

Mike

Think about this next post in the context of 2000 Mules and election fraud being revealed more and more to the right, middle, and left.

Once the idea is set in the mind, it develops its own energy, its own entropy… it becomes a force.

“People don't have ideas. Ideas have people.”

-Carl Jung

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
RobertApank
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan