Trump

Imagine how painful it must be for Trump to play the part of the most Zi0 president that ever was, while knowing the truth of 9/11, but doing what he must to achieve the objectives of this clandestine operation to take down the Roths— KNOWING it will earn the scorn of many true America First Patriots in the meantime.

Knowing that Trump KNEW about vaccine injuries and has been speaking out about them since as far back as 2012, imagine how painful it was to play the part of a pro vaccine President, (still opposed mandates), for operation warpspeed to successfully stop the fema camps… (it did), yet earning him the scorn of even more than the Zi0 stance does, (since many Patriots still haven’t woken up to America’s true enemy.)

How difficult it must be to put aside your ego and the pride of being right, for the greater good of the country. And people ignorantly say has such a big ego. That may even be true, but painful as the Zi0/vax stuff is to watch for US, imagine it being YOU in that position, having to play that part for the successful downfall of the R0thschild dynasty.

That takes some serious humility.

When he said he takes all the slings and arrows for us, he wasn’t just talking about from the deep state.

Mike

Normie chronicles:

I have a co-worker that I've been chatting with for the past few days, who's been very much anti Trump going on several years now.

Today, he asked, "What is going on with them asking for 400 million dollars. I mean, sh!t!?!? ... And they don't even wanna take a 100 million+???"

I just shook my head and agreed, " It's crazy, right?"

"I'm starting to see it," he replied. "It ain't even about whatever it is that they're claiming he did. They're just trying to take him down. And I don't even like the guy, but damn...that's fucked up."

My eyes got a little bigger while I nodded some more. And then he said *it*. The thing that probably has never come out of his mouth before today. "Perhaps all that shit about him not liking black people and Mexicans was all bullshit too."

Yup! It's official. The witch hunt has actually gotten so out of hand that they're now redpilling folks who were once firmly in their camp that had previously believed every spoonful of propaganda.

#TheHabbening

Mike

DIDDY SAID TRUMP NEEDS TO BE “BANISHED” — ELITE PEDOPHILES & TRAFFICKERS DESPISE TRUMP CUZ THEY KNEW HE’D TAKE THEM DOWN!

It’s really simple folks!

In 2020, Diddy said Trump needs to be banished and endorsed Joe Biden.

And, of course he did. Trafficker-in-Chief Biden — also known as Pedo Peter — is a pedophile who is running the largest trafficking ring in this country via state-sponsored sex trafficking of migrant children. His administration has lost over 85,000 kids. We know many of these kids are placed with child sex predators and/or sex traffickers.

Trump is the reason elite pedophiles are going down. They knew he would do this which is why they all turned on him. All of the most powerful players who have fallen for sex crimes against children loath Trump. He’s not part of the club.

So why is Diddy’s takedown happening under Biden? Perhaps there are still white hat forces working behind-the-scenes eradicating the scourge of human trafficking including among the elites. Or maybe the cabal is using Diddy as a sacrificial lamb.

Either way, I do believe they all will fall. They will be held accountable in time. It was Trump who started this party, and he will finish the job he started in 2017 during his next term.

Don’t forget — Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, NXIVM, Backpage and many more — never would’ve been brought to justice if Trump had lost to Hillary Clinton in 2016. I detailed this all in my Trump’s War On Human Trafficking video report below. 👇🏻

I can’t emphasize enough that Trump is the only person who will stop elite pedophile rings, and the Satanic pedophile cabal knows this. And this is why it’s so important Trump gets back in office.

Even if the Deep State is using Diddy as a sacrificial lamb or as a distraction to cover for other power players involved in trafficking, it won’t work. No elites who committed sex crimes against children get a pass, period.

As Stephen Baldwin said, God’s wrath is upon you & there is no escape. 👻

The pizza party is over — God wins!

#Pizzagate 🎥 @mazemoore

Mike

To all the people posting pics of DJT with Diddy:

1. If they had anything on Trump they would have already used it
2. DJT doesn’t seem nervous unlike all the rest of Diddy’s and Epstein’s frens
3. There’s only been one person who went after the elite sex traffickers - starting with arresting Mossad’s Epstein and Maxwell

DJT was the bait for exposure and gathering intel.

They bit - and now it’s all coming out.

Enjoy the show - we told you this was coming.

Trump takes pictures with literally everyone, and so do many high profile people.

Having a picture with someone doesn’t mean jack shit - and it works both ways. If someone had a picture of Diddy with John Kerry I’d say the same thing.

They are all public figures, it’s not evidence.

Mike

Chelsea Clinton says that Trump's bloodbath comments show us that he is a violent man and that we should take his comment about the auto industry and apply it to mean that he wants bloodbaths in America and that he is saying the quiet part out loud despite this being revealed as yet another Trump media hoax.
I juxtaposed that with 2 minutes of Dems calling for real violence.
The propaganda never ends with these people.

Mike

Larry David says that he cannot go a single day without thinking about Trump. So he thinks about Trump every single day and thinks this is normal. Trump lives rent free in these people's heads. It's comical. Why is Hollywood, a place that continues to be exposed for its pedophilic and corrupt ways, so obsessed with hating Donald Trump? They openly confess they are worried he will send them to prison or worse. What is Pedowood so afraid of?
"I can't go a day without thinking about what he's done to this country because he's such a little baby. He's thrown 250 years of democracy out the window. By not expecting the results of the election. He's such a sociopath. He's so insane. We know he lost. He knows he lost. He's fooled everyone.. He's such a sick man."

Mike

🚨RUSSIA Foreign Minister says "Russia is on the side of Palestine in the Gaza War”

🚨SAUDI ARABIA condemns Israel's
attack on Iran's Embassy and says it's a violation of international diplomatic laws.

Can you see it yet?
Do I even need to say it anymore?

Expand your thinking!

If you’ve followed Q and think Trump is really on Israel’s side then you aren’t thinking clearly.

Trump plays the part of the most Zi0 President ever, all while enacting the downfall of the Z0G

They KNOW he’s not one of them, that’s why they mobilized their abc agencies to take him down, but they can’t say anything because he’s SO “Zionist” that the Israeli people LOVE him

Art of the Deal

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Mike

🚨RUSSIA Foreign Minister says "Russia is on the side of Palestine in the Gaza War”

🚨SAUDI ARABIA condemns Israel's
attack on Iran's Embassy and says it's a violation of international diplomatic laws.

Can you see it yet?
Do I even need to say it anymore?

Expand your thinking!

If you’ve followed Q and think Trump is really on Israel’s side then you aren’t thinking clearly.

Trump plays the part of the most Zi0 President ever, all while enacting the downfall of the Z0G

They KNOW he’s not one of them, that’s why they mobilized their abc agencies to take him down, but they can’t say anything because he’s SO “Zionist” that the Israeli people LOVE him

Art of the Deal

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Mike

Mike

VERY interesting 👀

The New York Times reports that Trump recently spoke with Saudi Crown, Mohammad Bin Salman.

As tensions rise in the Middle East, Trump is communicating with arguably the most prominent figure in the Muslim world, while Biden is asleep at the wheel.

The NYTs cite they do not know the contents of the conversation, just that the two spoke via phone recently.

Trump has always had a great relationship with MBS, and all the BRICS leaders for that matter. Let’s hope Trump and his diplomatic efforts can convince the BRICS nations to hold off from escalating WW3, in the hopes that Trump can reclaim office and swiftly end NATO/Israel’s aggression.

The leaders of the world know that Biden isn’t going to solve anything. The world wants Trump.

Mike

I've gotten 4 messages about this already.. 🤯🤯🤯

@DanScavino just teased Q drop 55. 🤯🤯 on Instagram and FB.

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Can you feel it?! The energy is rising.
5×5 hope everyone has Trump on notifications. Try a tweet.

Mike

CNN:
Trump's rhetoric is "apocalyptic" going into 2024. They are afraid and perhaps they should be.
"It has become much more apocalyptic, I would say. It has increased."
Trump at his recent rallies while his blatant "conspiracy theorist" related song plays:
"We will fight for our America like no one has fought before. 2024 is our final battle. With you at my side, we will demolish the deep state. We will expel the war mongers from our government. We will drive out the globalists. We will cast out the communist, Marxist and Fascist. We will throw off the sick political class that hates our country.
We will rout the fake news media, we will drain the swamp, and we will liberate our country from these tyrants and villains once and for all."
This is not business as usual.
Trump changed everything in politics.
Apocalypse literally means unveiling.
Currently happening now like never before.

Mike

Forum statistieken

Onderwerpen
Leden
Nieuwste lid
Rene Collaer
Word vaste donateur van dit forum
Terug
Bovenaan